Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 189 - Listener voicemail and e-mails

Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 189 - Listener voicemail and e-mails

Episode 189 of He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner is here!
    We hope you're hungry.

Val Staples, Danielle Gelehrter, Daniel Benedict, and Rob Base are back to discuss He-Man and She-Ra.

In this episode they discuss
    listeners voicemails & email,
    Power-Con 2019 recap video,
    He-Man movie on Netflix,
    will a movie even happen,
    so much MOTU at Netflix,
    continuing 200x story,
    kids wanting toys,
    jam night at Power-Con,
    MOTUC bios,
    leaked MOTU Origins list,
    and much more!

Also, don't forget the Roast Gooble Dinner iPhone App, which is great for organizing and downloading current and past episodes. Click here to get yours today!

And if you have a comment or a question, please call us at (310) 933-5993 or at our Skype account "roastgooble" and leave a voicemail (in Skype, please go to Call Phones and enter roastgooble as the phone number and dial in. Please do not add roastgooble to your contact list as we won't accept the request. Sorry!) We'll try to work your voicemail into the show, so please call! Otherwise, you can e-mail us at gooble (at) he-man (dot) org. One or more of the hosts will read your e-mail on the show. Please keep e-mails short and sweet!

So pull up your chair and fill up your plate! It's time to chow down on a tasty serving of fandom here on He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner!

Recorded on February 6, 2020
    Runtime: 1 hour, 04 minutes, 55 seconds

Direct link for Episode 189

Subscription info:

Link to subscribe with iTunes
    or
    Direct link to RSS feed
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Penny got a little dreadful, hilarious.

So Val, you aren’t convinced about the Nuremberg MOTU Origins release schedule leak, interesting ...

Thanks again for the great show.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Thanks for picking one of the most obsessing thoughts of this last decade for me.

Now, allow me to clarify a point or two:
    In substance, I was refering to the direct sequel of the season 2, which got shorted!
    Then comes what might have been a grand final for that series, the chapter 3 (Skeletor reigning on Eternia, He-Man & co being treated as rebels, Hordak coming back, the Horde armor...).

I get where you guys come from by refering the "Masters of The Multiverse" comics and
    its potential to mix all of the aspects of the franchise, but as you can well imagine, at least at this
    stage of the reading, that wasn't the point at all.

Oh, and all the best to you Val in your professionnal perspectives (Mattel).
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Whoa! I was just driving along, minding my own business and listening to the latest RGD podcast when out of the blue I hear my name! Thanks for reading my iTunes review “on the air”. Keep up the great work, folks!

I think we need an R-rated spin-off with Danielle doing her Boston accent just cussing for 45 minutes! I was shocked but it was hilarious at the same time 1t suits her bad girl image of course

Really loved this episode, Daniel always cracks me up with his British humor and so does Rob with his... errr, Robness.

I agree with that iTunes review, you guys do a great job with including the listeners and make it feel like we “know” you folks.

P.S. sorry about the long voicemail guys!
    Join MASTERS TALK on Discord!