Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx figures revealed at Toy Fair 2020

Mega Construx figures revealed at Toy Fair 2020

Updated February 24, 2020:

Pixel Dan brings us video and photos from Toy Fair 2020! Video & photos below, and here are some additional details:

Video starts at timestamp 6:34

Mega Construx BA He-Man & Battle Cat

Mega Construx BA Skeletor & Panthor

Mega Construx Battle Ram

Mega Construx Battle Ram

Mega Construx Roton

Mega Construx Point Dread & Talon Fighter

Mega Construx Weapons Rack & Temple of Darkness Sorceress

-------------------
    Pixel Dan has shared images of the Mega Construx figures shown at Toy Fair.
    These include:
    • Battle Armor Faker
    • 200x Evil-Lyn
    • Fisto
    • Stinkor
    • Teela

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    These figures are better than the Origins as their execution is perfectly fine for the fans that like the Lego-type figures. I love 'em

Love these little things. Good execution on all

I love seeing all these images, but do wish we had information as to release time frames to go with 'em.

Amazing! Hopefully a 5 pack and not some impossible to find exclusive. Sell them in the UK please.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Master of Mega Construx
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I love seeing all these images, but do wish we had information as to release time frames to go with 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by trap-grr View Post
    Amazing! Hopefully a 5 pack and not some impossible to find exclusive. Sell them in the UK please.

These are an upcoming series of ''MCX Heroes'', they are sold individually like the current wave that is at Walmart now. They are expected to ship out in the Fall, so expect them in September/October.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_MCX View Post
    These are an upcoming series of ''MCX Heroes'', they are sold individually like the current wave that is at Walmart now. They are expected to ship out in the Fall, so expect them in September/October.
    Nice! Thank you for the update, Kevin!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Great, they are sweet as! Hope to see them in the UK.

Good to know... thanks!

These look fun, but I’m done with them. I’m more excited about Origins and the MOTUC collection I spent years building. I have the few of these I had to my kiddo, who loves Lego.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Nice! can't wait for that battle armor faker!
    cogito ergo doleo

I'm still not much for variants...but I cannot lie, these little guys have my full attention. They're cool, adorable, and look great. The price is pretty cool too, assuming you can actually find them in the stores. About half of what I have got already is store versus double the price second hand.

Still, the hunt is part of the fun, and as long as I'm willing to pay for it, I know I can find it.

Keep them coming.
    I can't wait to see how they're going to execute Trap-Jaw, Man-E-Faces, Webstor, Buzz-Off and Ram man next!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Thank you for letting us know so quickly about how these are to be released. I really appreciate your communication here on the org.

Kevin, thanks for coming here and giving us news! I have a couple of questions if you or someone here can help me.

So the next release is not until fall for these? Are the vehicles and beast sets still coming? And is the point dread set still coming?

My Walmart does not carry these, though they carried the new alien egg pods. I see the Mattel rep from time to time. Is there any hope in letting her know that I and others would buy these at my store? My Walmart does sell the wwe/motu figures and they sell out immediately upon arrival. So there is a motu market at my store.

Thanks for any help Kevin.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Widget
    Any chance of these hitting Australia?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrskeletor View Post
    Any chance of these hitting Australia?
    Yeah, count me as another customer from down under that would like to know!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Finally found the new set of 5 at a Walmart away from home.

I just saw the toy fair pics of the deluxe constructs. Boy these are great.

Kevin, any news on futurama continuing?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Widget
    Check out pixel Dan’s YouTube channel. He just posted the mega construx from toyfair. Battle Ram, Mekineck, and Triclops. Plus revised versions of roton, the cats, and talon fighter

Really excited for these figures, not so excited for the less-than-reliable distribution through Wal Mart. Here's to hoping they finally get that sorted!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior
    Nice, they fixed that Skysled front with a special part.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I'm still not much for variants...but I cannot lie, these little guys have my full attention. They're cool, adorable, and look great. The price is pretty cool too, assuming you can actually find them in the stores. About half of what I have got already is store versus double the price second hand.

Still, the hunt is part of the fun, and as long as I'm willing to pay for it, I know I can find it.
    They had a distribution hiccup that seems to be over. Sprawl*Mart stores are getting them slowly but surely. A few weeks ago I didn't see anything and then last week I found two full boxes at two different stores. Scare Glow is the only figure I've had to shell out eBay prices for, and even he wasn't ridiculous (so I bought two).

I don't mind the variants because they've been faithful to toy history (like Stratos' beard). If I have a gripe about buying a third Evil-Lyn (I don't - she's my favorite) it's that this newest 200x version should come with her knife instead of the staff. The staff's ball is just so weirdly small. Whatever. I'm nitpicking.

Since the update shown at toy fair the only issues I have with any of the Megaconstrux are that Battlecat and Panthor's heads look awkward, and that color of Mer-man on the Roton doesn't look right to me. Anyone know what that color comes from? But I can only assume Mer-man will get multiple release decos like everyone else so it will probably be OK in the end. Everything else looks amazing. I think the Skysled looks better than the origins skysled.

Court Magician
    I need mega construx Snake Mountain!!! Tell me it’s coming!! And Eternia! My son is also demanding lol

Kevin,
    Do you have the rights to a filmation attack trak? I always wanted one in classics, but it would have been huge. Mega construx is a great size for it, can it ever happen?