Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mega Construx Battle Ram Discussion

I never had this toy as a kid -- I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
    Creator of the Chicago Horde
    {YouTube} {Instagram} {Twitter}

I think honestly, for 20 dollars, if I'm able to find it in the brick-n-mortar stores, I'll buy two so I can have the "bad guy" snake Sky Sled. Then...do something with the extra figures and back half of Battle Ram.

Now if only I can find Scareglow n Stratos n Battle Bones for a price I can/will pay.

Widget
    I'm am getting this as soon as it comes out, only complaint is it doesn't come with Scareglow he's the only minifigure I don't have and don't feel like paying the prices online.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno86 View Post
    I'm am getting this as soon as it comes out, only complaint is it doesn't come with Scareglow he's the only minifigure I don't have and don't feel like paying the prices online.
    No worries - a non-glow version is supposed to be coming out. See Tron's pix from SDCC:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...=1#post3846999

$20 is not a bad price.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Panthor at Point Dread Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    No worries - a non-glow version is supposed to be coming out. See Tron's pix from SDCC:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...=1#post3846999
    It was the plan as of SDCC 2019 for the Sky Sled to come with repaints of Adam, Beast Man, and Scareglow. Those plans changed in more recent months. That set is replaced by the Battle Ram full vehicle and no Scareglow included, as this thread's first post shows. There haven't been any updates about whether the Scareglow redeco has been redirected for distribution some other way. We could be in for a long wait to get that figure.
    Of course there are more important things than toys, cartoons, movies, comics, and so forth. That's obviously true. I assume this is an understanding shared by everyone here, and that therefore my participation in a discussion thread is not interpreted as a sign that I am lacking in the aforementioned understanding. Thank you for observing that courtesy.

My Mega Construx gallery

Heroic Warrior
    This looks incredible; I always felt the Battle Ram was one of the best Vintage MOTU vehicles, and this version looks amazing.

If I can find this @ retail price I will almost certainly be getting two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    It was the plan as of SDCC 2019 for the Sky Sled to come with repaints of Adam, Beast Man, and Scareglow. Those plans changed in more recent months. That set is replaced by the Battle Ram full vehicle and no Scareglow included, as this thread's first post shows. There haven't been any updates about whether the Scareglow redeco has been redirected for distribution some other way. We could be in for a long wait to get that figure.
    Correct.

I was really looking forward to that set because of the Blue Vest Adam. I assume that Adam, Scare Glow, and that Beast will be released down the road at some point....maybe single carded, maybe in a set. They really seem to want to get the product out there....not limit it and make hard-to-find exclusives.

Imagine that.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; April 9, 2020 at 01:01pm.
    Odd Man Out