Thread: UK FANS are you out there???

UK FANS are you out there???

Hello, is there a place or discussion group for UK fans?
    I know I'm not the only one out there because I am continually outbid on ebay.co.uk.
    It would be good the be able to share where we are getting figures etc, what shops have what and maybe even trade between each other, without all those ebay fees.
    Thanks

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Anyone?? I can't be alone here.

Are you just taling about masters of the universe figures or figures in general? I have a forbidden planet near me thatís overpriced on a lot of stuff and changed half the figure racks to rows of funko pops, thereís a couple of places that do neca and mcfarlane stuff, theyíre mostly overpriced as well, one of the places chose to display all the neca stuff with the box flaps folded behind them so all the boxes are knackered, thereís smyths toys, b&m and the entertainer that have some stuff in, fortnite, some star wars stuff, transformers, in fact b&m the other day had some mego star trek figures in. I donít have anything near me that sells anything old though, itís a bit crap really!
    Last edited by felgekarp; March 1, 2020 at 07:51am.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Are you just taling about masters of the universe figures or figures in general? I have a forbidden planet near me thatís overpriced on a lot of stuff and changed half the figure racks to rows of funko pops, thereís a couple of places that do neca and mcfarlane stuff, theyíre mostly overpriced as well, one of the places chose to display all the neca stuff with the box flaps folded behind them so all the boxes are knackered, thereís smyths toys, b&m and the entertainer that have some stuff in, fortnite, some star wars stuff, transformers, in fact b&m the other day had some mego star trek figures in. I donít have anything near me that sells anything old though, itís a bit crap really!
    Thanks for the reply. I was talking more about motu, not other things. I also have all those shops, but I also have A1 comics, the have 3 shops in Glasgow and do sometimes sell motu. I was in at the weekend and they had some Funko and some loyal subjects.
    My thought is if there is enough of us in the UK we could have a discussion link with items for sale or if we see motu for sale in store or a new Web site we could all update it.
    I have sold 1000s of pounds of motu items over the years and paid ebay so much money, would it be great to sell items direct?
    I have some mega construx motu and a few other things that I will be listing, I will list them on the fourms.

Or even getting together to buy in from America and save post postage and customs process fees.

I know at least a few of online stores that do Super7 stuff, Kapow Toys, Toysarama, Comics & Cocktails, not sure if you're aware of them, there's Zavvi as well but they're way overpriced. Unfortunately other than pops I don't have any shops around me with motu stuff in.

I'm in Cornwall, there are some UK MOTU buying and selling facebook groups you could check out. They have a mix of old and new stuff posted regularly. Loving MOTU and POP can be a lonely passion especially outside of the US. I've only ever met one or two active He-Man and She-Ra fans here. But loads of people who remember them positively when reminded about them.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I'm in Cornwall, there are some UK MOTU buying and selling facebook groups you could check out. They have a mix of old and new stuff posted regularly. Loving MOTU and POP can be a lonely passion especially outside of the US. I've only ever met one or two active He-Man and She-Ra fans here. But loads of people who remember them positively when reminded about them.
    I don't have facebook but would consider it to join one of these groups. What is the group name?

I have sold so much motu items over the years and have sent them all over England but only to 2 people in Scotland Inverness and Saltcoats. But everytime I see a box of loyal subjects or the reactions or even the pop they only ever have a few left some there must be someone else buying.
    I have never sent anything to Wales or Northern Ireland, I regularly send items to Europe, Germany Italy France.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I did meet a girl and a man dressed as she ra at the mcm glasgow last year, my daughter had her picture taken with the girl. My daughter was dressed as shadow weaver.