Thread: DreamWorks She-Ra Kids Meal toys and more coming to Sonic Drive-In restaurants!

DreamWorks She-Ra Kids Meal toys and more coming to Sonic Drive-In restaurants!

Thank you so much to Hannah O'Shea from "Toys Are Us" Facebook group for the heads-up as well as all of the pictures!

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power toys and more are coming to Sonic Drive-In fast food restaurants as part of their "Wacky Pack" Kids Meals! Hannah and another member of "Toys Are Us" were able to score everything shown below early. My local Sonic Drive-In is telling me that the official release date is March 2nd. All of the SPOP items will be available at the same time. They can be purchased individually without having to get a kids meal.

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power items include:
    • Hard plastic SHE-RA FIGURE with sword and shield (head and arms are articulated)
    • Hard plastic GOLD VARIANT SHE-RA FIGURE with sword and shield (head and arms are articulated)
    • Hard plastic HORDAK FIGURE (head and arms are articulated)
    • Hard plastic VARIANT HORDAK FIGURE (head and arms are articulated)
    • SWIFT WIND STRAW BUDDY (softer plastic like She-Ra's hair)
    • IMP STRAW BUDDY (softer plastic like She-Ra's hair)
    • INFLATABLE SWORD OF PROTECTION
    • MAGNETS (come in packs of three) So far SHE-RA, ADORA, CATRA, HORDAK, BOW, AND SWIFT WIND have been found, but there may be more characters.

Last edited by Tallstar; February 29, 2020 at 09:50am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I'm not really a big Sonic fan but I have a feeling me and my daughter will be dragging my wife there a few times over the next month or so.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior
    Wow, Sonic gets Hordak, but the doll line doesn't. That stings, man.

Anyway, Imp looks great, She-Ra's likeness is honestly better on this than the doll, and the sword's cool, I guess.

I wonder what Imp would look like if he were painted. I wonder what he would scale with.

Just in case anyone is wondering -- I opted not to include a price for the premiums in the OP. Hannah paid $1.70 each. Another person online said $1.00 each. I called two local Sonic Drive-In locations. The first one said $1.47, the other said $1.00 and that they should cost the same at all locations. ha!

All the McDonald's in my city vary on what they charge for their toys if you don't want the Happy Meal and just the toy. It is cool that Hordak is getting a figure of some sort. Besides McDonald's, all the other burger joints here are pretty random on what toys you will get. Some are from a year ago or longer. Hopefully, Sonic is better. I have only been there once or twice and have never got a kid's meal there.

Got mine. I asked for two of each. I realized that I didn't get the magnets awhile after getting home.

Anyhow, the packaging says that these are "Designed & Distributed by C3."

premiums1.jpg

premiums2.jpg

premiums3.jpg
    Last edited by Tallstar; March 2, 2020 at 11:52am.

sonic.jpg

Stopped by Sonic and was able to snag these little gems
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Doesn't this Hordak look too scary for kids?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
    Doesn't this Hordak look too scary for kids?
    I mean, this show has a rating of TV-Y7. And it's a little cutesy compared to what he looks like in the show. So it isn't that bad, especially when compared to some things that get fast food toys (The Dark Knight had Happy Meal toys when I was a kid).

My wife went to Sonic on Monday and they said they didn't have them. I went today and got the same report. I explained what I was looking for, and the manager said that they had received their case, but hadn't started distributing them yet. However, she'd sell them to me at $1 each. I bought two of each. Adora and I both got our set!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    My wife went to Sonic on Monday and they said they didn't have them. I went today and got the same report. I explained what I was looking for, and the manager said that they had received their case, but hadn't started distributing them yet. However, she'd sell them to me at $1 each. I bought two of each. Adora and I both got our set!
    Wait, your kid's name is Adora? That's like so cool.

I went to my closest Sonic and asked for 2 of each.

They had all except for the Straw Buddies, black Hordak and the stickers. So, now I'm on a hunt for those!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Wait, your kid's name is Adora? That's like so cool.
    Adora Evelyn to be exact. I still can't believe my wife let me use two MOTU names for our child.