Thread: MOTUC lots for sale: Tri-Klops, He-man, Jet Sled, Light Hope, Battle Armor He-Man, et

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar

MOTUC lots for sale: Tri-Klops, He-man, Jet Sled, Light Hope, Battle Armor He-Man, et

Before heading over to eBay, I'd really prefer to sell here. Another offer: $300 for the entire lot (plus $20 shipping)--US only

Individual lot prices updated...

Obviously, not looking to make a ton of money here. Just wanting to sell and move on to other things I need to get to.

Looks like my PMs aren't arriving in my inbox in a timely manner. If you have sent something and haven't heard back from me, please be patient--I am checking. Thanks, everyone!

Hi all, in an effort to pare down a bit, I'm selling a bunch of stuff and trying to keep the figures that are most important to me (still too many).

If you have taken part in some of my sales in the past, you might remember how I do it. I'm selling them in small lots, each for between $75-$100 plus shipping ($15 USPS priority medium box). I find they sell faster this way because 1) I sell the lots cheaper than each figure would be worth if sold individually and 2) you have the chance to recoup some of your money by selling the figures you might not want in the lot on your own (that's why I sell them cheaper--so I don't have to do the work of selling each off individually). Some lots have more figures than other, depending on the degree to which there is a particularly heavy hitter in there.

Please do not ask to rearrange the lots. They are what they are and I think they make sense. If these don't sell quickly here, I'll move to eBay and then maybe come back here and sell individually as a last resort.

All figures are complete, loose (unless otherwise stated), and in great condition (out of the box condition--most stored and never displayed).

US sales only, please (sorry international friends!). PayPal friends and family payment or add on an extra 4% (I totally understand if you want to go that route). Please check out my feedback and ask any questions.

PM me if interested!

Here they are (pictures of loose figures below as well):

Lot A: Tri-Klops, Rotar and Twistoid: $100

Lot B: Battle Armor He-Man, Jet Sled (He-Man comes with custom vintage head--copy of what came with Oo-Lar--included. Just Jet Sled, not the Sky High figure): $80

Lot C: Light Hope, Hordak (original release, gray), Castaspella: $75

Lot D: Original He-Man, Hero II (Dare), Procrustus (He-Man has a hairline crack in neck from removing head at one point, official vintage head from Oo-Lar included): $75

Lot E: Palace Guards, Stratos, Lizard Man, Icer, Man-At-Arms mashup (body that came with Battle Ram with Snake Man-At-Arms head and accessory): $75

Lot F: Mint In Box Filmation Prince Adam, Mint in Box Dylamug: $75

$300 PLUS $20 SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING (not the Reaction figures mentioned below...)

I also have a huge lot of Masters Reaction figures for sale (about 28, 10 of them carded) on another thread. Old school and newer releases. $130. Check out the other thread if interested.

Thanks for looking. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KingRandorFacepalm; March 5, 2020 at 12:49pm.
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

PM incoming.

PM sent! Interested in the lot

MOTUC lots for sale: Tri-Klops, He-man, Jet Sled, Light Hope, Battle Armor He-Man, et

Much has sold. Here's what's left..

Light Hope
    Hordak (original release, gray)
    Castaspella
    Original He-Man (hairline crack in the neck--see photos in original post)
    Hero II (Dare)
    Procrustus
    Club Grayskull Prince Adam, Mint in Box

In the original post, the Light Hope lot was $75 and the He-Man lot was $75. Prince Adam about $37

I'd be willing to do $125 plus $20 shipping for everything.

Anyone interested?

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    sent you a pm for the remainder!

Everything has been sold. Thanks, everyone!