Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,401 to 1,424 of 1424

Thread: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Master of New Adventures!
    I come from a street smart background and have an MBwA -- Management By walking Around. I look at what's around me in the world, take empirical data, combine the two and draw my conclusions. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong. When I'm right, I'm happy. When I'm wrong, I learn from my mistakes. Either way I end up ahead of the game. Imo, life and debates aren't zero sum pi**ing games in which we have to take the gloves off and engage in blood sports. I think we can win and learn whether we end up being right or wrong. If I end up being right, I never say, "I told you so." If I end up being wrong I thank those who held an opposing point of view from my own and learn from it and form them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I have a degree in Philosophy with a dual emphasis in Ethics and Logic. You are not questioning anything, your digesting information from questionable sources completely undigested.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; June 20, 2021 at 06:30pm.

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Soooo.... I got the vaccine back in February. I talked to my doctors and they all recommended it. So I had it done.

Have whatever opinions you want about the vaccine, I suppose, but I just don't see how anyone thinks that their Google searches or videos or Facebook memes are ever going to supersede a government agency that spends 6.8 billion dollars a year on studying diseases. Do they honestly think their Google skills are worth 6.8 billion dollars a year of scientific research by scientists specializing in that field?

The internet is full of disinformation. When the polio vaccine came out, no one got on forums or Facebook and argued about it (because the internet didn't exist, of course, but you get the point). They took it. Why? Because it saved lives. And it did.

Remember, even the person who graduated last in their class in medical school, still knows more than you do in terms of medicine.... Whether you get ONE over on them or not.

Reading these conspiracy theories is still fascinating though.

YEEHAW SCIENCE!!!!!

-Johnny C

Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Soooo.... I got the vaccine back in February. I talked to my doctors and they all recommended it. So I had it done.

Have whatever opinions you want about the vaccine, I suppose, but I just don't see how anyone thinks that their Google searches or videos or Facebook memes are ever going to supersede a government agency that spends 6.8 billion dollars a year on studying diseases. Do they honestly think their Google skills are worth 6.8 billion dollars a year of scientific research by scientists specializing in that field?

The internet is full of disinformation. When the polio vaccine came out, no one got on forums or Facebook and argued about it (because the internet didn't exist, of course, but you get the point). They took it. Why? Because it saved lives. And it did.

Remember, even the person who graduated last in their class in medical school, still knows more than you do in terms of medicine.... Whether you get ONE over on them or not.

YEEHAW SCIENCE!!!!!

-Johnny C

The gene based shots are new technology based on mRNA never used on the mass population before. These are not traditional vaccines. Additionally, vaccines (and in reference talking about traditional ones) can take a decade or two to be approved. The Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson gene based shots are under emergency use. You can look back at my July 16, 2020 post last year where I cited information on why vaccines take a long time to approve - for safety and efficacy reasons, and mainly long term safety being the key. https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...VID-19)/page33

As I mentioned back on my January 16, 2021 post, you cannot sue vaccine makers based on a 1986 Supreme Court ruling as vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe": https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...VID-19)/page47

You have to realize there are billions and billions of dollars involved. The pharmaceutical industry bears no liability on vaccines allowed to be used by the FDA, and these companies reap the financial rewards. Also in that previously mentioned post, Pfizer has paid over 4 billion dollars in violations since 2000 while Moderna had never released a product to market before. Johnson & Johnson which I didn't cite back then also has paid over 4 billion in violations since 2000: https://violationtracker.goodjobsfir...on-and-johnson

Then you have to understand that it's not in the financial interest of the medical industry and especially its leaders to challenge these things. There is so much dictated and required by law of doctors, hospitals, etc..., so in order to challenge it, you're going to have a hard road to hoe. Doctors who speak out about it are taking huge risks of being ostracized by the mainstream as well as their affiliated employers. Years of medical school dollars and investment of your practice down the drain. Real science and discovery comes from constant challenging of one's preconceived ideas. I challenge anyone to do the research themselves. You will have to weed through a lot but I think this is such a huge issue, it's worth your time.

We have the right to stick our heads in the sand and believe whatever we wish, but I hope many here open their mind. Your body is your most valuable possession.

I can't attest to anything else posted by others here, but if you watch the video I posted two pages prior interviewing Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi on how abnormal blood clotting can occur/spike protein issues (it's about 43 minutes) and the recent video which includes a small panel discussion with Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA technology and is about 15 minutes), I think you will find the discussions very enlightening but also alarming.

I agree with you 100%.

YEEHAW SCIENCE!!!!!

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I agree with you 100%.
    Yeah, the world done gone plumb crazy!

Incidentally, I was going to respond to a post you made earlier…. I think you said your daughter goes to Ball State? My alma mater!! Great school!! Hope she has a safe and wonderful year!

-Johnny C

Agreed 100% again, Johnny.

Cool that Ball State is your alma mater. Zoe just finished her Ball State first year with straight A's. She's in the Honors College. She's delighted Ball State will be ask less in the fall. Beautiful campus and its jeans-and-T-shirts casual vibe is perfect for her. Our Alex is graduating from Purdue University's College of Engineering in December. Purdue's more straight-laced feel in an excellent fit for him.

When our two oldest children began nearing college age, I told them they could go to any college in the world...so long as it was no more than three hours from home. I agree with (DALLAS') Jock Ewing's mindset -- keep your children close to home. At one time I pushed Alex to attend Notre Dame, but he told me they didn't have a good enough engineering college. The rest is history.

Yeah, the world done gone plumb crazy!

Incidentally, I was going to respond to a post you made earlier…. I think you said your daughter goes to Ball State? My alma mater!! Great school!! Hope she has a safe and wonderful year!

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post

Are you serious with this answer? You did not address any of the criticisms of the study of Raoult. You only suggested that one of the experts who criticized his study may be financially motivated to do so, because she is advocating for a different drug treatment. Nevermind that she could also be advocating for said treatment, because it is also more effective. By that same reasoning, Raoult is equally suspect, because he is advocating for a drug treatment himself. You did not bother to address any of his other critics, evidently because you could not criticize them in the same way as Lacombe.
    You are sharing to me something said by a woman lying everydays on french medias and paid by big pharma to destroy the Raoult's reputation... I didn't think I had to explain it to you but the entire text you shared is just wrong because it is something from her. (remember: Vitamin D is not working to increase your immune defense...)

When I started to talk about Raoult I was explaining this:
    At the same time again until now at TV You can see a lot of "doctors" saying days after days in all the Covid programs that Didier Raoult is a liar, a crazy guy, charlatante etc and claiming that Hydroxychloroquine never worked...
    I insist on one point, I said "doctors", not epidemiologists... now We know that most of them have conflicts of interest with Big pharma, that many of them have never treated a single Covid patient in their lifes, these people for over a year have not stopped contradicting themselves etc etc
    As reply You are sending to me one a these doctors that I was talking about lol

Here is the study from Raoult that Karine Lacombe is talking about in your article:
    https://www.mediterranee-infection.c...l_DOI_IJAA.pdf
    Check by yourself.
    Now find me one did by Karine Lacombe demonstrating the opposite PLEASE... it just does not exist.

Just read that please because I have the impression that your only goal is to contradict those who do not agree with the official speeches without having studied at least on your side what We are pointing about: https://hcqtrial.com/#setup

Now if You are still thinking that someone like Karine Lacombe is defensible and that the Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin therapy is not working You are free to think what You need, it is not a problem but on my side I can't use my energy about sterile debates like our, at my eyes many things with this Covid drama are not going in the right direction all around the world and I would keep alerting, like it or not.

You just have no ideas about the connections that some of US can have around, You are talking like if We were just taking random links on Google and are sharing them without any hindsight or knowledge... just because we would like to defend what You are calling theories.
    Sad observation, I pray for you that we are wrong, sincerely.

For those interested:
    The horrible history of big pharma
    https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/sit...report_web.pdf
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 21, 2021 at 12:38am.

Fyi, Adam and I have crossed swords on more occasions than I can recall in The Tar Swamp. But I have always found his posts and debates to be thought provoking, civil and constructive. And, truth be told, there have been times that he has caused this aging Conservative to reconsider his positions and, once in a while, change them.

Cut him a break. We're lucky to have him. Whether you agree with him or not, he makes you think and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    You are sharing to me something said by a woman lying everydays on french medias and paid by big pharma to destroy the Raoult's reputation... I didn't think I had to explain it to you but the entire text you shared is just wrong because it is something from her. (remember: Vitamin D is not working to increase your immune defense...)

When I started to talk about Raoult I was explaining this:

As reply You are sending to me one a these doctors that I was talking about lol

Here is the study from Raoult that Karine Lacombe is talking about in your article:
    https://www.mediterranee-infection.c...l_DOI_IJAA.pdf
    Check by yourself.
    Now find me one did by Karine Lacombe demonstrating the opposite PLEASE... it just does not exist.

Just read that please because I have the impression that your only goal is to contradict those who do not agree with the official speeches without having studied at least on your side what We are pointing about: https://hcqtrial.com/#setup

Now if You are still thinking that someone like Karine Lacombe is defensible and that the Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin therapy is not working You are free to think what You need, it is not a problem but on my side I can't use my energy about sterile debates like our, at my eyes many things with this Covid drama are not going in the right direction all around the world and I would keep alerting, like it or not.

For those interested:
    The horrible history of big pharma
    https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/sit...report_web.pdf
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; June 21, 2021 at 01:59pm.

Fyi, Adam and I have crossed swords on more occasions than I can recall in The Tar Swamp. But I have always found his posts and debates to be thought provoking, civil and constructive. And, truth be told, there have been times that he has caused this aging Conservative to reconsider his positions and, once in a while, change them.

Cut him a break. We'e lucky to have him. Whether you agree with him or not, he makes you think and that's a good thing.
    He make me think? I am not really sure about that lol
    I have nothing against him directly but if someone has to take me back on what I share I would like people to be informed as much as possible, otherwise a possible sterile debate quickly becomes as I said.

Covid is a serious subject right? How funny is it to denigrate someone who tries to warn you? (whether he is right or not) Just imagine a second that all alerts are true... anyone who takes this lightly today will look smart in a few months... of course I really hope to be in the wrong.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 21, 2021 at 01:13am.

Agreed 100% again, Johnny.

Cool that Ball State is your alma mater. Zoe just finished her Ball State first year with straight A's. She's in the Honors College. She's delighted Ball State will be ask less in the fall. Beautiful campus and its jeans-and-T-shirts casual vibe is perfect for her. Our Alex is graduating from Purdue University's College of Engineering in December. Purdue's more straight-laced feel in an excellent fit for him.

When our two oldest children began nearing college age, I told them they could go to any college in the world...so long as it was no more than three hours from home. I agree with (DALLAS') Jock Ewing's mindset -- keep your children close to home. At one time I pushed Alex to attend Notre Dame, but he told me they didn't have a good enough engineering college. The rest is history.
    How wonderful for all of your kids! Bright futures, indeed. Also, not sure if you’re headed to Power Con at all this year, but it’s looking like I might be going this year. ‘Twould be great finally meet you in person!

Ok, back to Coronavirus and conspiracies now.

EDITED to add: Those if you that THINK you are critical thinkers and THINK you are able to “get to the bottom of things, are doing so already at a disadvantage. You are not medically trained (and if you are, great… go for it) and by that very limitation you have no ability to possibly start with a proper approach to how vaccines work innately or what goes into the research and trials (however long) that are performed. You can watch whatever video you want and it MAY make sense to you and cause thought provoking questions. But you don’t really understand fully what is transpiring. Oh, and what about the doctors in these videos “speaking out”? Well…. Why are they in the minority? Of all the doctors in the WORLD? Come on…

Let me put it this way: I’m a performer who is a professional in my field. I have been trained, I have years of experience, I know technique, and can execute a needed performance based on a series of steps I have to go through. I don’t just get up there and “perform”. And for anyone who comes up to me and says, “oh, can do that just as well and I don’t need classes!”…. Think again. You don’t know what you’re doing compared to my experience. Am I the best? Nope. But I know a heck of a lot more than you do about it and no videos you watch on the subject in a couple of weeks will get you there, no matter who says what.

That’s my take on it… I believe in science and I believe in getting back on track. I guess we’ll find out in 20 years when all of us that got the vaccine drop dead and China takes over the US!

-Johnny C
    Last edited by JohnnyC; June 21, 2021 at 07:31am.

Heroic Warrior
    Well today is the day we in the UK were supposed to come out of restrictions but alas another 4 weeks to go now

He make me think? I am not really sure about that lol
    I have nothing against him directly but if someone has to take me back on what I share I would like people to be informed as much as possible, otherwise a possible sterile debate quickly becomes as I said.

Covid is a serious subject right? How funny is it to denigrate someone who tries to warn you? (whether he is right or not) Just imagine a second that all alerts are true... anyone who takes this lightly today will look smart in a few months... of course I really hope to be in the wrong.
    The biggest issue some have with the information you've posted:

1. It requires the belief that hundreds of thousands of medical personnel are incompetent and/or willing to lie for profit. All of these people will allow their families and loved ones to receive a vaccine that could harm them. They also would have allowed these same people to die that could have been cured using the techniques that were supposedly banned.

2. When you post a Youtube video of an expert talking about their opinion on the subject people like myself have no way of knowing if what that person is saying is true without a lot of self-education on a very broad subject. We also have to do some digging into WHO the person is that's delivering your message. For example in one of the first videos you posted we find a man that primarily works on animals, thinks the viccine is bad, and just so happens to be developing "a vaccine that actually works" he could sell to some one.

The biggest issue is that all of us that have been vaccinated are still waiting on all these side effects to happen that haven't happened. You have to understand that we here in the US have a plethora of lawyers just biting at the bit for something to go wrong.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post

The biggest issue is that all of us that have been vaccinated are still waiting on all these side effects to happen that haven't happened. You have to understand that we here in the US have a plethora of lawyers just biting at the bit for something to go wrong.
    As I understand it, by law a person cannot sue if they exhibit ANY side effects from ANY vaccine. Something about all vaccines carrying some "inherent risk" and therefore even if something bad does happen after getting a vaccine, your legal options are practically zero.

This is one reason why so many people have a "wait and see" attitude about this kind of thing. On the odd one-in-a-billion chance you grow a second head after getting vaccinated, there's nothing you can really do except grin and bear it. Some people don't like that idea.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    As I understand it, by law a person cannot sue if they exhibit ANY side effects from ANY vaccine. Something about all vaccines carrying some "inherent risk" and therefore even if something bad does happen after getting a vaccine, your legal options are practically zero.

This is one reason why so many people have a "wait and see" attitude about this kind of thing. On the odd one-in-a-billion chance you grow a second head after getting vaccinated, there's nothing you can really do except grin and bear it. Some people don't like that idea.
    I would venture to say that IF there was a problem with terrible side effects on a very large scale that affected hundreds of thousands of people, it would be a different story than just an individual experiencing side effects.

-Johnny C

Possibly, but in that case the federal government would have to be involved on some level in order to get around that fact that "nobody's allowed to sue", and they were the ones encouraging everyone to get the vaccine in the first place and insisting it was safe... so IF by some chance anything bad started happening to lots and lots of people, I still don't think there'd be much anyone could do about it. The government in such a scenario would have to admit that they'd lied or screwed up and they'd never, ever do that. They'd be opening themselves up for litigation as much as the pharmaceutical companies.

I mean yeah, in theory such a hypothetical scenario is exactly what class-action lawsuits were made for. In reality, though, I don't think it would be as easy as all that. If it were, you'd have people suing the pharmaceutical companies over the vaccine, suing the government for "encouraging" people to get the vaccine, suing their individual employers for not letting them go back to work until they'd gotten the vaccine... it would be a nightmare.

And that is, to my understanding, specifically WHY nobody can sue anybody over getting side effects from a vaccine. Because then it would be Everybody suing Everybody Else. So while I don't think we're going to see a million cases of people getting any serious side effects, at this point, even if there were I don't think there'd suddenly be any magic loophole allowing anyone to sue over it. There's a reason they put that little loophole in there to begin with.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

But that's not going to happen...

I would venture to say that IF there was a problem with terrible side effects on a very large scale that affected hundreds of thousands of people, it would be a different story than just an individual experiencing side effects.

-Johnny C

The biggest issue some have with the information you've posted:

1. It requires the belief that hundreds of thousands of medical personnel are incompetent and/or willing to lie for profit. All of these people will allow their families and loved ones to receive a vaccine that could harm them. They also would have allowed these same people to die that could have been cured using the techniques that were supposedly banned.
    Yes, it is approximately that
    Excepted that cures to stop the spike protein exist and that the people concerned know how to protect their families with, of course these people will never be vaccinated.

About incompetence of people working in medicine I can show You an example:
    In few days I have to go to Spain with a part of my family, my stepmother did its PCR test yesterday and has asked if these tests were really reliables, the nurse doing the tests answered "They are 100% reliable of course do not worry".

Two days ago I seen this news about Sweden: https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...&reason=denied
    'Police is investigating multi-million dollar entanglements with fake Covid certificates. 100,000 Swedes may have received fake PCR tests'.

What can You think about this nurse doing the tests on people and saying at everyone asking: "100% reliable"?

An other example: I asked today in a pharmacy for details about auto-tests (antigenic), the pharmacist answered to me: "We have zero informations on the tests we are selling, it is often the customers who teach us things about them"...

Most of people have just no sourced informations or are simply repeating blindly what the mass medias tell to them, that's a reality.
    Like: "Someone working at my hospital said to me that vaccines were 100% safe? Hey let's go to vaccine baby!"

For someone being curious it will not be too complicated for him to find the following information: mass medias and big pharma are owned by the same compagnies... BlackRock/Vanguard.
    Think just about that... Mass medias and Big Pharma are owned by the same guys...
    BlackRock / Vanguard are the two biggest asset companies in the world.

About corrupt doctors in France We have a lot and here it is not a secret, "conflicts of interest": laboratories pay doctors or scientist thousands of $$$ to promote or to sell their drugs (or vaccine...), Obviously the person accept without knowing the possible undesirable effects, the only goal is financial.
    I have "honnest" friends doctors around me and you would be surprised at everything they say about the backdrop of the medical world, it's a very corrupt environment.

2. When you post a Youtube video of an expert talking about their opinion on the subject people like myself have no way of knowing if what that person is saying is true without a lot of self-education on a very broad subject. We also have to do some digging into WHO the person is that's delivering your message. For example in one of the first videos you posted we find a man that primarily works on animals, thinks the viccine is bad, and just so happens to be developing "a vaccine that actually works" he could sell to some one.
    I understand but I am not different than you.
    By example the first time I heard about magnetic vaccine effects I spent hours looking for more informations to understand if it was possible or not, I shown few videos to friends doctors, to my family etc.
    I got my answers but only after a lot of time of investigation.

In Europe We have many identified cases with deaths, serious unwanted side effects with a large number irremediable.
    But the problem is not really that at my eyes, it is more concerning what the Spike protein is exactly doing inside you during the next months.
    Also something that I would not develop here but do some researchs about what mRNA vaccines did on all animal tested with... as well as the circumstances.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 22, 2021 at 01:27am.

But that's not going to happen...
    That is correct.

-Johnny C

About incompetence of people working in medicine I can show You an example:
    In few days I have to go to Spain with a part of my family, my stepmother did its PCR test yesterday and has asked if these tests were really reliables, the nurse doing the tests answered "They are 100% reliable of course do not worry".

Two days ago I seen this news about Sweden:
    'Police is investigating multi-million dollar entanglements with fake Covid certificates. 100,000 Swedes may have received fake PCR tests'.

What can You think about this nurse doing the tests on people and saying at everyone asking: "100% reliable"?
    So I can only find one article (your link doesn't work for me) that says this happened in Sweden. And it's on a travel rewards site?

As far as the nurse goes, the test ARE 100% in her mind. A fake test doesn't mean the real one is unreliable. It just means people got duped out of their money.

Most of people have just no sourced informations or are simply repeating blindly what the mass medias tell to them, that's a reality.
    Like: "Someone working at my hospital said to me that vaccines were 100% safe? Hey let's go to vaccine baby!"

For someone being curious it will not be too complicated for him to find the following information: mass medias and big pharma are owned by the same compagnies... BlackRock/Vanguard.
    Think just about that... Mass medias and Big Pharma are owned by the same guys...
    BlackRock / Vanguard are the two biggest asset companies in the world.

About corrupt doctors in France We have a lot and here it is not a secret, "conflicts of interest": laboratories pay doctors or scientist thousands of $$$ to promote or to sell their drugs (or vaccine...), Obviously the person accept without knowing the possible undesirable effects, the only goal is financial.
    I have "honnest" friends doctors around me and you would be surprised at everything they say about the backdrop of the medical world, it's a very corrupt environment.
    So what would be their end goal? Are they attempting to kill billions of people with this? This is not something that, if true, would just be ignored. So what is the motivation to fill us with a bad vaccine? It can only hurt them in the long run for people to get sick.

I'm with a lot of people here when I say I believe a LOT of class action lawsuits will be filed if any of the vaccines turn out to be harmful. This particular vaccine has been pushed heavily by our government, our mass media, social media, and even our employers. There will be lawsuits I have no doubt IF the vaccines do cause harm.

I understand but I am not different than you.
    By example the first time I heard about magnetic vaccine effects I spent hours looking for more informations to understand if it was possible or not, I shown few videos to friends doctors, to my family etc.
    I got my answers but only after a lot of time of investigation.
    There are a lot of subjects we can research on our own but when it comes to medical and viral information, I can't just "trust" people who's only outlet for information is a YouTube channel.

In Europe We have many identified cases with deaths, serious unwanted side effects with a large number irremediable.
    But the problem is not really that at my eyes, it is more concerning what the Spike protein is exactly doing inside you during the next months.
    Also something that I would not develop here but do some researchs about what mRNA vaccines did on all animal tested with... as well as the circumstances.
    When I tried to find some information on these deaths all I found were articles proclaiming that to be false.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-19-vaccines/
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

As a former USAF search-and-rescue medic, I've always had a deep interest in medicine. There was a time when I'd go nuts researching things and, of course, anyone can post on the web and some 'studies' are so small as to be insignificant.

After a lot of discussions with top physicians that I respect, I've finally whittled down my research resources to three: mayoclinic.com, clevelandclinic.com and, for matters of nutrition, livestrong.com. There are certainly plenty of other reputable sites out there. But what I like about these three is that they have no (or perhaps very minor) government links or funding, all three are non-profits and they are impeccable. The answer to virtually any question about health, medicine and nutrition can be definitively found on those three sites.

I refuse to read anything from agencies that are related to the government or are for-profit. I also don't read anything from the tsunami of different websites that offer questionable data. I get that conspiracy theories can be fun for some people, but I just don't have the time for it.

So I can only find one article (your link doesn't work for me) that says this happened in Sweden. And it's on a travel rewards site?

As far as the nurse goes, the test ARE 100% in her mind. A fake test doesn't mean the real one is unreliable. It just means people got duped out of their money.

So what would be their end goal? Are they attempting to kill billions of people with this? This is not something that, if true, would just be ignored. So what is the motivation to fill us with a bad vaccine? It can only hurt them in the long run for people to get sick.

I'm with a lot of people here when I say I believe a LOT of class action lawsuits will be filed if any of the vaccines turn out to be harmful. This particular vaccine has been pushed heavily by our government, our mass media, social media, and even our employers. There will be lawsuits I have no doubt IF the vaccines do cause harm.

There are a lot of subjects we can research on our own but when it comes to medical and viral information, I can't just "trust" people who's only outlet for information is a YouTube channel.

When I tried to find some information on these deaths all I found were articles proclaiming that to be false.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-19-vaccines/
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; June 22, 2021 at 12:10pm.

Indeed, I just don't understand people who trusted or rely the vital information from Social Media or Wiki in general. For every "Youtube Doctor" I found there they don't even have Test, Hypothesis and Theory, just put their mind and opinion there without any basis and unfortunately people believed it. I mean mass civilians only accept the answers that they can swallow but spit out (Dislike) something they find when the truth hurts. disheartening really

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Now if You are still thinking that someone like Karine Lacombe is defensible and that the Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin therapy is not working You are free to think what You need
    https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...ses-be-careful

So here's the idea: a huge range of already-approved drugs were tested for activity against COVID. The first step is to test with cells only, outside a body. Quite a few drugs seemed to work in a cell culture, but likely because they messed with the formation of the virus membrane, in a way that doesn't work in an actual animal — and would have dangerous adverse effects if it did work in an animal (phospholipidosis).

The point of the research is that drug screening should check for this effect, and eliminate candidates that are only effective because of this mechanism. Their apparent effectiveness is a "false positive" of no value.

Among the drugs that likely gave this "false positive" activity against COVID: hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    The gene based shots are new technology based on mRNA never used on the mass population before. These are not traditional vaccines. Additionally, vaccines (and in reference talking about traditional ones) can take a decade or two to be approved. The Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson gene based shots are under emergency use. You can look back at my July 16, 2020 post last year where I cited information on why vaccines take a long time to approve - for safety and efficacy reasons, and mainly long term safety being the key. https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...VID-19)/page33

As I mentioned back on my January 16, 2021 post, you cannot sue vaccine makers based on a 1986 Supreme Court ruling as vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe": https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...VID-19)/page47

You have to realize there are billions and billions of dollars involved. The pharmaceutical industry bears no liability on vaccines allowed to be used by the FDA, and these companies reap the financial rewards. Also in that previously mentioned post, Pfizer has paid over 4 billion dollars in violations since 2000 while Moderna had never released a product to market before. Johnson & Johnson which I didn't cite back then also has paid over 4 billion in violations since 2000: https://violationtracker.goodjobsfir...on-and-johnson

Then you have to understand that it's not in the financial interest of the medical industry and especially its leaders to challenge these things. There is so much dictated and required by law of doctors, hospitals, etc..., so in order to challenge it, you're going to have a hard road to hoe. Doctors who speak out about it are taking huge risks of being ostracized by the mainstream as well as their affiliated employers. Years of medical school dollars and investment of your practice down the drain. Real science and discovery comes from constant challenging of one's preconceived ideas. I challenge anyone to do the research themselves. You will have to weed through a lot but I think this is such a huge issue, it's worth your time.

We have the right to stick our heads in the sand and believe whatever we wish, but I hope many here open their mind. Your body is your most valuable possession.

I can't attest to anything else posted by others here, but if you watch the video I posted two pages prior interviewing Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi on how abnormal blood clotting can occur/spike protein issues (it's about 43 minutes) and the recent video which includes a small panel discussion with Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA technology and is about 15 minutes), I think you will find the discussions very enlightening but also alarming.
    Spot on! I'm glad someone had the guts to post this info.

I guess if my mom were still alive, she would get angry over incompetent of vaccine and pandemic prevention administration and disappointed with the variant new virus.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.