Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1424

Thread: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

  1. #1351
    Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I went grocery shopping last week with my mother and when we got home we didn't wipe down all of out groceries with disinfectant cleaner like we've been doing since last April. Since both of us are vaccinated I felt there was no need to any more. It felt really good to not have to waste 45 minutes wiping everything down when we returned. I gotta admit though after all the groceries were put away, I felt like I was doing something dirty.
    There is no need to do it: https://news.yahoo.com/end-the-hygie...173440864.html

    There's less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of infection if you touch a contaminated surface with the virus.

    Generally, bacteria survives better on surfaces, while viruses don't do well and need hosts quickly.

  2. #1352
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    11,438
    Glad you broke his balloon rather than me.

    Tons of articles out there on this for a loooooooong time...

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5743240002/

    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    There is no need to do it: https://news.yahoo.com/end-the-hygie...173440864.html

    There's less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of infection if you touch a contaminated surface with the virus.

    Generally, bacteria survives better on surfaces, while viruses don't do well and need hosts quickly.

  3. #1353
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    There is no need to do it: https://news.yahoo.com/end-the-hygie...173440864.html

    There's less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of infection if you touch a contaminated surface with the virus.

    Generally, bacteria survives better on surfaces, while viruses don't do well and need hosts quickly.
    I know but my mother's doctor still recommended it and I felt it couldn't hurt to do it. We survived the entire pandemic without getting sick before getting our shots. I'd gladly do it again if it meant that my 74yo mother didn't have to get sick. Between her stroke she suffered right as the virus hit in last March and then the pandemic itself, she suffered too much last year. In the end, sanitizing the groceries only cost me a little time and a few dollars. No harm, no foul.

  4. #1354
    Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I know but my mother's doctor still recommended it and I felt it couldn't hurt to do it. We survived the entire pandemic without getting sick before getting our shots. I'd gladly do it again if it meant that my 74yo mother didn't have to get sick. Between her stroke she suffered right as the virus hit in last March and then the pandemic itself, she suffered too much last year. In the end, sanitizing the groceries only cost me a little time and a few dollars. No harm, no foul.
    I wish you and your mother the best.

    FYI, overuse of sanitizers can potentially create superbugs along with killing our good bacteria and such. Here's an article from 2018 about that: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...rs-study-finds

  5. #1355
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    11,438
    Believe me, I get it, Bonehead. I'm 72, had a mini-stroke last year, a minor heart attack in January and I go in for carotid artery surgery in a couple of weeks. I made a reasoned decision that I wasn't going to let the ending of the pandemic continue to fence me in after Kim and I were fully vaccinated. I think it's a question of risk/reward. For me, I don't know how long I have left -- a long time, I hope and pray -- and I want to fully enjoy every second I have. Kim and I had an amazing 25th anniversary week in New Orleans and never saw a mask the whole time we were there.

    All that said, as I said, I fully get your position and I respect it. I guess at this point everyone has to do what they think is best for them.

    I agree with Tim McGraw, who I believe said it best:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TShlMkQnc


    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I know but my mother's doctor still recommended it and I felt it couldn't hurt to do it. We survived the entire pandemic without getting sick before getting our shots. I'd gladly do it again if it meant that my 74yo mother didn't have to get sick. Between her stroke she suffered right as the virus hit in last March and then the pandemic itself, she suffered too much last year. In the end, sanitizing the groceries only cost me a little time and a few dollars. No harm, no foul.

  6. #1356
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    The more time passes, the more reality appears through increasingly detailed and increasingly reliable surveys. Thus this synthesis of 689 global studies on early treatments against covid with the number of their positive effects.

    https://c19early.com/

    The first observation is that in terms of care administered early, two treatments come out ahead, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin (IVM). Each of the early treatments produces variable positive effects, but not negligible (note however the flop of remdesivir).

    The second observation is that the so-called rich countries of the Western bloc have completely ignored early care, even going so far as to ban it. Is it a coincidence that these are the countries that have the worst results in terms of covid victims compared to population densities?

    There are three possible explanations for the opposition of global health regulators to the use of a promising and well-tolerated off-label drug such as ivermectin (or hydroxychloroquine ....)

    First of all as a generic, Ivermectin is cheap and widely available, meaning that there would be much less money to be made by Big Pharma if it were to become the leading treatment for covid.
    Afterwards, other pharmaceutical companies (Merck among others) are developing their own new treatments for Covid-19 which should compete directly with ivermectin.
    Most importantly, if approved as a treatment for covid-19, ivermectin could even threaten the emergency use clearance granted to vaccines.


  7. #1357
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    11,438
    I'd hardly call India and Malaysia rich Western countries. Just sayin'...

    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    The more time passes, the more reality appears through increasingly detailed and increasingly reliable surveys. Thus this synthesis of 689 global studies on early treatments against covid with the number of their positive effects.

    https://c19early.com/

    The first observation is that in terms of care administered early, two treatments come out ahead, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin (IVM). Each of the early treatments produces variable positive effects, but not negligible (note however the flop of remdesivir).

    The second observation is that the so-called rich countries of the Western bloc have completely ignored early care, even going so far as to ban it. Is it a coincidence that these are the countries that have the worst results in terms of covid victims compared to population densities?

    There are three possible explanations for the opposition of global health regulators to the use of a promising and well-tolerated off-label drug such as ivermectin (or hydroxychloroquine ....)

    First of all as a generic, Ivermectin is cheap and widely available, meaning that there would be much less money to be made by Big Pharma if it were to become the leading treatment for covid.
    Afterwards, other pharmaceutical companies (Merck among others) are developing their own new treatments for Covid-19 which should compete directly with ivermectin.
    Most importantly, if approved as a treatment for covid-19, ivermectin could even threaten the emergency use clearance granted to vaccines.


  8. #1358
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    made a reasoned decision that I wasn't going to let the ending of the pandemic continue to fence me in after Kim and I were fully vaccinated.
    Me neither. Since we got our booster shots and waited out the 2 weeks, we've almost got back to our regular routine. I've taken her out to eat numerous times and even took my mother to the movies last weekend when they were showing Spartacus, her all time favorite movie. We even went on a road trip and visited some of our closest friends who live in the southern part of the state.

  9. #1359
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I'd hardly call India and Malaysia rich Western countries. Just sayin'...
    I am not sure to understand, India and Malaysia have (had...look down) early treatments.

    Total number of deaths in Malaysia is 3 768, population is 31,95 million of people (using Hydroxychloroquine).
    Total number of deaths in India is 367.000, population is 1,366 billion of people (using Ivermectin).

    If You need to compare now I can take as example my country, France:
    Total number of deaths in France 110.000, population is 67,06 million people (NOT using early treatments).

    Do You see the problem comparing the numbers?

    About India and other places things are now changing since few days about early treatments and to be honest it stinks a lot...
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/who-c...d-19-protocol/

    I can imagine today that everyone seen that:

  10. #1360
    Not my Tempo Fendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,537
    Nop, You forgot how we end up with 4 digits everyday with inadequate proper management of the virus.

    Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

  11. #1361
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Nop, You forgot how we end up with 4 digits everyday with inadequate proper management of the virus.
    I am not sure to understand, the last week You got 90 total deaths around right?
    It is what I find on Google when I am checking.

  12. #1362
    Not my Tempo Fendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    I am not sure to understand, the last week You got 90 total deaths around right?
    It is what I find on Google when I am checking.
    90 death is big for a small country like Malaysia, even in 3 digits. Over here in my own state? one person of every 40 people have the virus. If the new cases dropped down from thousand to at least a few hundred that would be tolerable.

    Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

  13. #1363
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    90 death is big for a small country like Malaysia, even in 3 digits. Over here in my own state? one person of every 40 people have the virus. If the new cases dropped down from thousand to at least a few hundred that would be tolerable.
    90 deaths around during a full week is 13 deaths caused by the covid per day right?
    Your population is 31,95 millions, are You sure that the panic around the covid is legitimate for a number like this one?

    I am taking as example the full 2019 year, You got a total of 109,164 medically certified deaths in your country, it is 300 deaths per day around right?
    https://www.dosm.gov.my/v1/index.php...lWdzQ4TlhUUT09
    Think just about that: 13 covid deaths and 287 others in the total silence of the medias... each day passing.

    You know it is the same thing in my country, We have around 1680 deaths per day (all causes combined) each year, the deaths from covid are tiny in the lot: yesterday it was 52, 3 months ago it was 264... but each day passing We have an average of 1680 deaths, You see what I mean?
    My country stopped its economy for that, caused many depressive cases (We have child suicide cases, never seen before...), urgent hospital appointments for various serious pathologies canceled or postponed, We have 1 million more thatchers, the rate of smokers due to stress and alcohol has increased sharply etc etc

    About PCR tested positive cases I can also see that concerning your country:
    646 k positive tested
    564 k positive healed
    646k - 564k = 82k people still infected right? again You have a 31,95 millions people population.

    In France We are also using the PCR method and it is proved that these tests are not 100% reliable because They are pushing the cycles of them at 45/50 around (same thing in your country I can imagine?), the truth about positive cases total number each day is probably a lot less than what we are told but I keep that for my own opinion.

    Two other numbers just to think about what happens:
    Tabac is causing 9 millions of deaths for a period of 18 months (worldwide).
    Alcohol is associated with 4.2 million deaths for a period of 18 months (worldwide).
    Covid caused 3,79 millions of deaths worldwide for the same duration.

    Just let me know what's wrong with this world today?
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 13, 2021 at 01:36am.

  14. #1364
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    11,438
    I could be wrong -- wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last -- but I thought the roll out in Malaysia was terribly slow, with vaccinations for everyone not to be complete until 2022.

    My friends in India tell me it's a nightmare over there, as in 400,000 case a day...

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...121-1/fulltext


    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    I am not sure to understand, India and Malaysia have (had...look down) early treatments.

    Total number of deaths in Malaysia is 3 768, population is 31,95 million of people (using Hydroxychloroquine).
    Total number of deaths in India is 367.000, population is 1,366 billion of people (using Ivermectin).

    If You need to compare now I can take as example my country, France:
    Total number of deaths in France 110.000, population is 67,06 million people (NOT using early treatments).

    Do You see the problem comparing the numbers?

    About India and other places things are now changing since few days about early treatments and to be honest it stinks a lot...
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/who-c...d-19-protocol/

    I can imagine today that everyone seen that:

  15. #1365
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I could be wrong -- wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last -- but I thought the roll out in Malaysia was terribly slow, with vaccinations for everyone not to be complete until 2022.

    My friends in India tell me it's a nightmare over there, as in 400,000 case a day...

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...121-1/fulltext
    Today They have 80k cases, situation is a lot better.

    Look at a strange thing in India: between March 2020 and beginning of April 2021 the Covid virus was not so virulent in the country (max 98k cases a day) the number of cases has exploded after They started to vaccine... as in many other countries...
    Note that the Indian variant appeared also after they have started to vaccinate people (as the UK one, Brazilian one etc...)
    I am affirming nothing but We have to think a little bit about that.

    Also take a look to compare between two Indian regions what is happening when one is using Ivermectin and the other is using vaccin+Remdesivir:

    Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state, 17% of the population, but 7% of cases, 6% of deaths. They use ivermectin.

    Maharashtra, 8% of the population, 21% of the cases, and ... 32% of the deaths. They use Remdesivir, and vaccines ...

    7TGOdlozh9Q.jpg

    About Malaysia as demonstrated above the number of deaths is very low: 13 covid deaths per day included in a total of 300 deaths around, all causes combined.
    Why do You need to vaccine a population for such a low number like this one?

    I can say the same thing about Japan with 125,57 millions of people and 100 covid deaths max a day.
    In japan each day You have a total of more than 3000 deaths around, all causes combined, Why Do You need a vaccine for 100 deaths and You never thought about vaccinating before for the 2900 others?
    You see what I mean?

    I know that mass medias are playing with the number of positive cases to affraid the populations... but isn't deaths the main problem with a pandemic?
    Remember that mass medias were counting "only" the total of deaths everydays at the beginning of the pandemic, ask You why the things changed today.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 14, 2021 at 03:07am.

  16. #1366
    Heroic Warrior Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Today They have 80k cases, situation is a lot better.

    Look at a strange thing in India: between March 2020 and beginning of April 2021 the Covid virus was not so virulent in the country (max 98k cases a day) the number of cases has exploded after They started to vaccine... as in many other countries...
    Note that the Indian variant appeared also after they have started to vaccinate people (as the UK one, Brazilian one etc...)
    I am affirming nothing but We have to think a little bit about that.
    I'm guessing that any equipped lab could genetically sequence the virus in any patient infected with COVID to determine what particular strain of virus it is. If the genetic markers of a particular COVID strain were also found in particular vaccines, then that might raise red flags. The reason it hasn't raised red flags is that there is no match, because the vaccines do not contain COVID. What they contain is information to tell your cells how to produce antibodies to fight viruses that use the spike protein.

    About Malaysia as demonstrated above the number of deaths is very low: 13 covid deaths per day included in a total of 300 deaths around, all causes combined.
    Why do You need to vaccine a population for such a low number like this one?

    I can say the same thing about Japan with 125,57 millions of people and 100 covid deaths max a day.
    In japan each day You have a total of more than 3000 deaths around, all causes combined, Why Do You need a vaccine for 100 deaths and You never thought about vaccinating before for the 2900 others?
    The reason these countries need a vaccine is so that their population doesn't have to wear masks and social distance for the rest of their lives (or until the whole population reaches herd immunity naturally, which would cause millions of deaths which is precisely what we're trying to avoid). Malaysia and Japan have low death counts because those are countries that have had to deal with SARS outbreaks in the past, and their government takes such things seriously (unlike the governments of India, Brazil, and the U.S.) Culturally, they're used to wearing masks in order to keep from infecting other people even before this pandemic, so wearing masks doesn't particularly bother their populations.

    Your questions in general are looking at correlation not causation (which isn't unreasonable since all we can speculate about without a microscope is correlation), but there are more likely causes if our methods for determining truth use pure correlation:

    Rather than intensifying public-health messaging and ramping up interventions like banning mass gatherings and encouraging mask wearing, Modi and his officials did the opposite. They held mass rallies ahead of elections and promoted the Kumbh Mela, a Hindu pilgrimage that drew millions of worshippers to a single town—an event Jha predicts will end up “one of the biggest superspreader events in the history of humanity.” On April 17, after India had overtaken Brazil to become the second worst-hit country in the world, Modi told a rally in West Bengal that he was “elated” to see such a large crowd.

    Modi’s insistence on atmanirbhar Bharat, the principle of self-reliance, also made India slow to approve and purchase foreign vaccines, including Pfizer-BioNTech’s, in favor of its own Covaxin. In the meantime, the government was keen to wield its heft as the “pharmacy of the world,” exporting doses even as it vaccinated only 0.2% of its population per day. “The complete policy complacency created a scenario where we allowed COVID-19 to get the better of us,” says Yamini Aiyar, president of the Centre for Policy Research in New Delhi. “We couldn’t have predicted the scale, but the complete lack of preparedness and crowding in pursuit of power is really unforgivable.”

  17. #1367
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    The reason it hasn't raised red flags is that there is no match, because the vaccines do not contain COVID.
    Can You tell me all components in vaccines please?
    Because as I know publicly this was never revealed.
    The thing We know is that many molecules can produce mutations (variants) in contact of the Covid, Remdesivir is one of them.

    If You are curious, here is one of the Fauci's email describing how the Covid was created:
    iAFBm_4bb9E.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    The reason these countries need a vaccine is so that their population doesn't have to wear masks and social distance for the rest of their lives (or until the whole population reaches herd immunity naturally, which would cause millions of deaths which is precisely what we're trying to avoid).
    I underlined the part that bothers me and I explain You why:
    There have been a lot of gatherings around the world of thousands and millions of people without masks, without social distancing and above all: well before vaccines, in the midst of the covid period, result: 0 clusters, no explosion of positive cases = NOTHING.
    I can show You by example one of them in August 2020 at Berlin (more than 1.000.000 people):
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/01/w...ntl/index.html

    An other example, Sweden never masked his population, zero lockdowns etc, their epidemic curves and their death toll is much better than other European countries which have done the opposite.


    In my country mass medias are talking about an uncontrollable situation if we are doing nothing (remember, here We have no access at preventive treatments...), millions and millions of new deaths, emergency services saturated etc... Ok, 1 year later where is all of that? Repeating again and again the same thing everydays can become reality for a lot of people, on my side I am just looking at numbers and facts and I do not see what mass medias are saying.
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 15, 2021 at 08:31pm.

  18. #1368
    Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    7,194

  19. #1369
    Not my Tempo Fendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Malaysia and Japan have low death counts because those are countries that have had to deal with SARS outbreaks in the past, and their government takes such things seriously (unlike the governments of India, Brazil, and the U.S.) Culturally, they're used to wearing masks in order to keep from infecting other people even before this pandemic, so wearing masks doesn't particularly bother their populations.
    Sadly the people and government don't give a hoot when it comes to Standard of Procedures rule. or just gave up with the constant lockdown. But you're 99% right and I have to disagree with my explanation there.


    And please please Tokyo don't make this an agenda.

    Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

  20. #1370
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post

    And please please Tokyo don't make this an agenda.

    lol I'll try

    If I intervene it's just to point out that in my opinion many things are not going correctly with this health crisis, I think today a part of us realize this.
    Today a lot of strange things have surfaced since the start of the vaccination, I have no idea what is said and what is shared in USA and in many other countries but in Europe a lot of things are now moving, a lot of doctors and scientists dare to talk about what is wrong and what they talk about is far from happy.

    If I can share a part of my experience to understand better why today I ask myself a lot of questions about the official speech:
    During all the 2020 year I had to travel between France and Belgium to go at Hospitals, We had a child with my girlfriend (Belgian) and had many appointments to prepare the arriving of the baby.
    It was a lot of stress because We had no idea how the virus would evolve, if millions of people were going to die the next weeks, because all the lockdows between countries suddenly declared, because controls at frontiers etc, You know the things.
    Each time I had to move to Belgium I was really bad in my head, to me as many of Us the pandemic announced itself as the apocalypse when we listened to the medias...
    So, now the reality and trust me or not: We were moving in car, distance was 310 around, I did the travel each month of the year back and forth, emergency services were 50% empty... ZERO controls at frontiers, zero police controls or army controls during all the travels, no abulances or fire trucks nowhere... Nothing... the roads were just also empty, We had your car rolling among merchandise trucks and that's all (walking dead ambiance), 99,9% of the population were on lockdown or just too scared to go out (that's for the first months).

    At the french TV it was described at a cataclysm everywhere... but the real life showed me that it was not true.

    In France We had fiascos all over the place and a lot of people are now talking about real facts, as example a lot of doctors confessed they attributed covid deaths to people who died of other things, They were paid for that... what can you think of this kind of thing sincerely? What is the point of cheating in the numbers? affraid population? why if the reality is that there are not as many deads as they are saying on medias?

    You see what I mean?
    I know that we will not all be able to agree between us, there is so much informations that we get lost easily but believe me, things are not correctly going at all in this story and time will prove it.

    ‘Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...nes-in-humans/
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 16, 2021 at 02:58am.

  21. #1371
    Heroic Warrior Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    ‘Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...nes-in-humans/
    One of the issues, it seems to me, is that you are trusting bad sources. The source cited above, for instance, is a political organization funded by the "Free Speech Foundation." Their mission statement is explicitly to point out "facts about COVID-19" and to preserve "Constitutional freedoms." (Anyone who lives in the U.S. knows these positions are all typically anti-vaxxer positions.) They have a big "DONATE" button on their website because they aren't a normal science journal - they're a political organization pretending to be concerned doctors.

    Granted, the publication cited seems to be a real scientific paper, and the concerns within it appear to be valid. However, one must weigh the potential harms of the vaccine against the potential harms of the virus, and this is where we realize that getting a vaccine is a no-brainer.

    Using the data provided by Tokyonever versus the worldwide fatality rate according to Google:

    British vaccine fatality rate: 1027 potential fatalities out of 39 million vaccinations studied. (0.0026% fatality rate)

    Worldwide COVID-19 fatality rate: 3.82 Million deaths out of 177 million known cases (2.16% fatality rate)

    For those not interested in doing the math, that shows that COVID-19 is 831 times more deadly than the average British vaccine. Or to put it a bit differently, for every one person who died within 18 weeks of a vaccine injection, almost 1,662 people died from COVID-19.
    Last edited by Universe; June 16, 2021 at 04:24pm.

  22. #1372
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Did You know about the new Nuremberg trials starting in July?
    https://odysee.com/@CarterHeavyIndus...uremberg-2-0:d

    I think it would be better to compare with the same length of time period between vaccines potential fatalities and Covid fatalities rates because We know about many side effects reported everywhere, We do not know what they will produce in terms of fatalities during the next months.

    Also the report is talking about all vaccines, not just the british one.

  23. #1373
    Heroic Warrior Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    I think it would be better to compare with the same length of time period between vaccines potential fatalities and Covid fatalities rates because We know about many side effects reported everywhere, We do not know what they will produce in terms of fatalities during the next months.
    It's true that we don't know about future possible side effects of the vaccine, but we also don't know about future side effects of COVID-19. Every time you speculate about one of them, you have to speculate about the other, as well.

    Also the report is talking about all vaccines, not just the british one.
    39 million doses was the total for all vaccines administered in Britain. I called it "British" because the study participants were all British and the vaccines were all administered in Britain. I wouldn't refer to a particular vaccine as "British" unless it had no other name.

  24. #1374
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It's true that we don't know about future possible side effects of the vaccine, but we also don't know about future side effects of COVID-19. Every time you speculate about one of them, you have to speculate about the other, as well.
    What I was saying: to equitably compare two things We must use the same observation time, if not the comparison can't be correct.

    Do You need to know one of the last news in my country? We can remove around -25% of the official deaths of the full number attribued to Covid... this is not the first time that a country has done this, it means the official numbers are just not accurate.
    You was saying that I was trusting bad sources lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    39 million doses was the total for all vaccines administered in Britain. I called it "British" because the study participants were all British and the vaccines were all administered in Britain. I wouldn't refer to a particular vaccine as "British" unless it had no other name.
    Ok my bad, I was thinking that You was only speaking about Astrazeneca.

    A new bad quality video:

    EXAMPLES: https://odysee.com/@%C3%A0_savoir:1/...-magnetique:e?
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 16, 2021 at 11:59pm.

  25. #1375
    Heroic Warrior Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    What I was saying: to equitably compare two things We must use the same observation time, if not the comparison can't be correct.
    I agree with this, although I don't think the COVID numbers would change very much if we eliminated all deaths that occurred more than 18 weeks after initial infection. While there are cases where individuals contracted COVID and then were sick/hospitalized for months and months, I believe the vast majority of fatalities occurred within the first 18 weeks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A new bad quality video:
    Lol, this is the "magnetization" that conspiracy theorists are claiming to be experiencing these days. For some reason these people can't reproduce the effects on camera - we're supposed to take their word for it!



    I love that these conspiracy theorists have literally never even played with magnets before. Do any of them realize how much magnetic material would have to be injected into a person in order to get knives and forks to stick to them? Apparently not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •