Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 1,226 to 1,230 of 1230

Thread: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Iím going to have to try and aim for having the second one on a friday again then if it can give you more after effects

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    The UK updated the list of people who should be shielding earlier in the week, I got put on the list and had my vaccine yesterday afternoon, I donít know if itís coincidental or not but iíve felt absolutely battered since then, my dad said he felt the same after he had his though.
    My wife got hers and she felt beat up for a few days as well as a constant small headache. Went away after about 5 days.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

Master of New Adventures!
    I haven't had my second shot yet, but imo it's a relatively small price to pay in return for the benefits. I'm glad she recovered from it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    My wife got hers and she felt beat up for a few days as well as a constant small headache. Went away after about 5 days.

Heroic Warrior
    Well over here in the UK we have just had the government announcement that we are beginning to come out of lockdown. Schools are going back on March 8th and we should be out of lockdown by April 12th.
    I for one have my reservations about coming out of lockdown. Iím quite a home person and have not struggled with being in lockdown. I lost my job due to the pandemic and now have the stress of looking for employment, and this is difficult to find a job that I want to do with my mental health issues. I will be looking for work I can do remotely from home. But Iím glad that my friends and family will be able to visit and spend time together.

Master of New Adventures!

Enough is enough

Well it's been three weeks since I had my first Pfizer vaccination. All of my research indicates that I should have about an 85% immunity level at this point. My second vaccination is on March 6th, but I just can't take the isolation anymore. Feels like we're on house arrest or getting cabin fever. The infection rate has dropped precipitously in our county as well, so Kim and I have decided to take a calculated risk and go out for dinner and then drinks this evening. Of course we'll mask going into the restaurant and the bar and we'll maintain social distancing. But there comes a point that enough is enough.

Wish us luck...