Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 1,626 to 1,639 of 1639

Thread: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Thatís great! Still have to be careful just in case. My wife and I are both due for our boosters soon
    Yes, my doctor mentioned something about a booster should it be necessary.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Master of New Adventures!
    Mikey, I don't know how it is Down Under, but the CDC has approved boosters for all adults 12 and above in the U.S. Kim and I have had the two short series and a booster. Our children get their boosters next week.

I'm not a physician, but I understand COVID-19 vaccination immunity wanes over time. Your doctor knows best, but with your medical conditions I'd opt for the booster.

Good luck and stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Yes, my doctor mentioned something about a booster should it be necessary.

However you reacted to the second shot is about how you react to the booster from what I have seen/experienced. Fever that kicked my butt on shot 2. Fever that kicked my butt for the booster.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

The only side effect I had from both shots is a sore and swollen arm for about a week and then back to normal.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Quote Originally Posted by He-Manis007 View Post
    However you reacted to the second shot is about how you react to the booster from what I have seen/experienced. Fever that kicked my butt on shot 2. Fever that kicked my butt for the booster.
    Yes my wife got her booster last night around 5pm. Woke up with a sore arm which was her only side effect from her 2nd shot
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Master of New Adventures!
    Same for me. Nothing for Kim on any of her shots or booster. Might have something to do with being Irish...

Quote Originally Posted by He-Manis007 View Post

Got Moderna booster yesterday. A little run down and arm a little sore. That's it. But I have a sleep disorder so the run down part could be from that. Hard to tell.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"I saw the Devil today, and he looked a lot like me. I turned away."
    -Five Finger Death Punch, "Wrong Side of Heaven"

Starting Monday the 13th, the governor of NY has mandated masks basically everywhere whether youíre vaccinated or not. Let the fun begin.
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Starting Monday the 13th, the governor of NY has mandated masks basically everywhere whether youíre vaccinated or not. Let the fun begin.
    Sounds smart.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I had vaccine 2 x in April and May, I ain't get third shot. It's very dangerous. My father's neighbor who had covid and he died after his first shot in a week. He told my dad he didn't know he had covid.

Speaking only from personal experience here... had the booster over a month ago and, as far as I can tell, I'm still very much alive and well after getting jab #3.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I'm having like seasonal flu at the moment, not covid thankfully. but I think it's taking forever to wait for Booster shot on AZ.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Speaking only from personal experience here... had the booster over a month ago and, as far as I can tell, I'm still very much alive and well after getting jab #3.
    Ditto for me! #science
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I'm glad I had the vaccinations, it's good for not only me and my family and friends, but for society as a whole to do the right thing. Plus, after these last three years, I NEVER want to see the inside of a hospital EVER again!