Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of the Universe Classics - Video Wishlist Series

Has anyone called Mattel to request Classics continue? What number did you call?
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

the number was at the end of the col. blast video.

Widget
    I don't see the appeal for origins because MOTUC seems to me so much superior to it but i happy for those fans that are excited for it.

Part of hopes origins fails and classics in relaunched are retail as the main line.

Also bring back Toyguru to ruin the line especially with a movie coming up, two animated series and retail partners.

Hopefully this time next year Toyguru is relaunching MOTUC at retail. Super7 can't take care of MOTUO ( Mattel hopefully open to keeping both for fans of both series).

Quote Originally Posted by rs_jr View Post
    I don't see the appeal for origins because MOTUC seems to me so much superior to it but i happy for those fans that are excited for it.

Part of hopes origins fails and classics in relaunched are retail as the main line.

Also bring back Toyguru to ruin the line especially with a movie coming up, two animated series and retail partners.

Hopefully this time next year Toyguru is relaunching MOTUC at retail. Super7 can't take care of MOTUO ( Mattel hopefully open to keeping both for fans of both series).
    Apologies but my head hurts.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Apologies but my head hurts.

Mine too. There is ZERO chance of Toyguru ever going back to Mattel - he spends a good chunk of his MOTUC videos talking about how frustrating it was to work there in terms of them not supporting him and the line nearly enough. That bridge is burnt.

Sagitar would have truly been an incredible figure to have in Classics!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    "No Colonel Blast,
    We stand aghast!"

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Just subscribed to the YouTube channel. Love these!
    Thank you!!

This Wishlist video features my Top 10 Club Grayskull Filmation Variants...

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

Great video, I emailed Mattel with these more specific suggestions.

Also a good selection of variants. However, the problem with female action figures in this line is the face. We know what we got with Teela. She-Ra and Sorceress. Honestly, I don't think we will ever get the likeness of Filmation's beloved females in plastic. And while some argue that it is really difficult to translate 2D to 3D, I wonder why the likeness of Duncan, for example, was PERFECTLY captured, and Adam and Fisto are acceptable, and non-human characters even better (Mantenna is also perfect), so why not same treatment for females? It's a mystery to me.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

I see why a lot of these ended up there but disagree with a lot of choices as well, never got into the the club grayskull unless the characters looked different from the ones we got in classics, feel like a lot of the choices are redundant. Count Marzo is a great choice for this line, number one for me is multibot! King Miro would have been a great choice as well. Thatís my opinion

Ram-Man is a HUGE hole in the Club Grayskull line.

Also, Leech and Count Marzo would be excellent!

I am not a fan of the Dragon Ball Z version of Marzo, but I love, LOVE the Filmation Version!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Thank you!!

I am so depressed on how right the video is. Why CG has to be on hold is one big question really. Ram Man, Catra, Frosta, Adora, Leech and some not mentioned need to be made.

Thanks penny for the awesome vid.

EDIT:

James Eatock Blue Faker should have made it.. Many times I did mentioned that on several threads since I known the unreleased "Return of Faker" episode. I wanted that Filmation Faker 2.0 so much.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; May 21, 2020 at 11:00am.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    We need all figures you showed in that video : your top 10 and the honorable mentions.
    They are all great and a must have !

I agree with you for the variants in Club Grayskull and not new characters that should be made in Collectors' choice.
    We have already Plundor, Icer, Batros, Fangman, Strongarm, Octavia, Vultak, Scorpia, Nephtu, General Sundar and I do think Kittrina and the trollans would have been part of CC line. But at least we got them.
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; May 14, 2020 at 06:56am.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Great list! Those Comet Warriors at the end of the video look awesome.

It would be fun to see a mini-comic characters video that could include variants and original characters... Weren't Vypor and Stretch Neck top choices from the 2018 poll?
    Danielsan52

Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Great list! Those Comet Warriors at the end of the video look awesome.

It would be fun to see a mini-comic characters video that could include variants and original characters... Weren't Vypor and Stretch Neck top choices from the 2018 poll?
    Vypor was , he was 15
    Streatchhh Nekkkk was 33

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Vypor was , he was 15
    Streatchhh Nekkkk was 33
    Cool, thank you.

i thought one had scored top 20.
    Danielsan52

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    This Masters of the Universe Classics Wishlist Series video features Sharella...

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

This Masters of the Universe Classics Wishlist Series video features Sharella...
    Another great video! I was able to email Mattel through the link at the end to request Classics continue. I had to input a product code.

The Classics Ceratus figure had CHF02. I used that and it worked!
    Danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    This should be a must, when Classics comes running back to us, and our very eager to buy even more. I feel that ten characters from the original line. All those powerful and intelligent Meteorbs, ((Astro-Lion, Comet Cat, Comet Roid, Croco-Byte, Dinosorb, Gorril-Orb, Orb-Bear, Panth-Orb, Rhine-Orb, Tusk-Orb)) I really felt these ten were left out! These were characters conected to the Comet Warriors, for they too, were without a home, just a sad fate. They quickly discerned who had good hearts, and those that were complete evil. These ten choose sides and many dynamics changed.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks again for doing these! Between these videos and the bio's, you're doing a fantastic job of keeping the MOTUC brand out there!
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Purple Masks of Power Demon 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Wanted in MOTUO: 1) Tri-Klops 2) Dragon Blaster Skeletor

I'm much more of a Collectors Choice guy and not so fussed about Club Grayskull, but the one Club Grayskull Filmation Variant that IMO is missing beyond any other is Leech.

Sharella is not really high on my want list but she is on there, personally I'd rather get Gray as seen on Eldor's card back first.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    We need all figures you showed in that video : your top 10 and the honorable mentions.
    They are all great and a must have !

I agree with you for the variants in Club Grayskull and not new characters that should be made in Collectors' choice.
    We have already Plundor, Icer, Batros, Fangman, Strongarm, Octavia, Vultak, Scorpia, Nephtu, General Sundar and I do think Kittrina and the trollans would have been part of CC line. But at least we got them.
    We have Hawke and Dylamug too.

This is probably a fruitless endeavor at this point, and I don't know how many of these I'll actually do, but I thought it'd be fun to make some little videos about characters that would still be cool to get in MOTUC.

And click here to let Mattel know you want MOTU Classics to continue!
    I love these videos and am ridiculously attached to MOTUC, so I'm all for continuing to keep the flame lit for Classics in hopes that Mattel/Super7/FourHorsemen find some way to bring it back.

Maybe down the line they do a Kickstarter type campaign for more Classics releases, similar to how the 4H sell Mythic Legions, or how Hasbro is selling large scale toys, or how McFarlane is doing his new Spawn figure. it's low risk - it either meets funding goal or it doesn't - and rabid fans could have a chance to keep adding to their collection. If that effort is too small-time for Mattel, farm it back out to Super 7 or even the 4H directly...

I refuse to give up on the dream and so hope you keep making these videos.

Each new video that Penny releases just makes me want more Classics...

I wonder what dollar amount would convince Mattel to start up the MOTUC engine again?

How much money would they say they need from a Kickstarter?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Each new video that Penny releases just makes me want more Classics...

I wonder what dollar amount would convince Mattel to start up the MOTUC engine again?

How much money would they say they need from a Kickstarter?
    Well considering Todd McFarlane got $3 million+ dollars for his Spawn campaign and Hasbro got quite a lot for Unicron. It might not need to be a lot, how about $2 million kickstarter with a 3 month, before Christmas, time frame? Give it a nice big window to play with and give people a chance to have a few paychecks pass through the bank before it ends.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

If he-man.org started a Kickstarter for each Character that we wanted, example NA , Lady Slither, Hunga, Masks of Power , King Miro, etc, specifically stating which aesthetic we want (collectors choice or club Grayskull), I feel that enthusiasm and support will really show Mattel they are making a mistake with not continuing the line for adult collectors. We can make educated assumptions that of which characters have scuplts pre existing so cost wise for them its about making mold and such, but at least something is done and its not from scratch. But i feel like its got to come from an organization like this because we have the most sway on what figures were going to be made and are behind the largest gathering of He-man fans, Power con.