Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of the Universe Classics - Video Wishlist Series

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    My prediction, is that Mattel is going to make some our most wanted classics in the origins style.....just watch.
    That would be the ultimate insult.

While it would be absolutely awesome of Mattel to bring new/unmade characters into the Origins line, I don't foresee us getting any Z-listers in the line for the first several years. If it runs as long as Classics did, then maybe.

I wonder how many people will still be shaking their fist at Mattel in 2032 for insultingly adding Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush to Origins when we never got her in Classics 20 years earlier. I assume it will have aged as poorly as the folks who pooped all over Classics for having the audacity to replace 200X.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Iím actually on edge to see what the next figure you showcase one this.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    That would be the ultimate insult.
    I agree with that
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    My prediction, is that Mattel is going to make some our most wanted classics in the origins style.....just watch.
    That also crossed my mind, because it's exactly the kind of thing I can imagine them doing. "But you said you WANTED Lady Slither and King Miro!"

This week's Wishlist video features The Twiggets - Sprag, Spritina, and Sprocker...

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Absolutely essential in this line big glaring hole in regards to characters that had such a prominent role. Three pack is the way to go

Excellent Material

These are great videos. Please continue the good work.
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Hunga the Harpy, Admiral Scurvy, Skytree, Songster and new heads for Double Trouble and Leech.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    That also crossed my mind, because it's exactly the kind of thing I can imagine them doing. "But you said you WANTED Lady Slither and King Miro!"
    I know, Right? That is why, although I love your videos, I feel kind of angry after watching them because I know there are more shenanigans coming...and in classic Matty style, those shenanigans could literally take ANY form. I don't hate Mattel, I am just frustrated by some of their decisions and how they always tend to do two things wrong for every one thing they do right (within the context of MOTU)

**PLEASE know how grateful I am for putting these together. They are very well done and a great way to pass the Quarantine. Thank you!
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

I would LOVE to have the Twiggets in Classics! But, not in Club Grayskull. Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh gawd - and definitely NOT in Origins.

UK MOTU Comics Junkie Mosquitor's Avatar
    Here's hoping you do a Wraithbinder video
    http://www.motuukcomics.co.uk

The Masters of the Universe/She-Ra UK Comics Fan Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    These are great videos. Please continue the good work.
    Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

I know, Right? That is why, although I love your videos, I feel kind of angry after watching them because I know there are more shenanigans coming...and in classic Matty style, those shenanigans could literally take ANY form. I don't hate Mattel, I am just frustrated by some of their decisions and how they always tend to do two things wrong for every one thing they do right (within the context of MOTU)
    **PLEASE know how grateful I am for putting these together. They are very well done and a great way to pass the Quarantine. Thank you!
    Oh gosh, no worries. Thank you. I hear you, and have some similar concerns. Like, what if these videos are interpreted as us wanting/accepting the characters in Origins instead of Classics?

Or, what if they're interpreted as us wanting them to bring back Classics, in general, and re-doing everyone AGAIN in the new show decos? "Hey, we brought Classics back like you wanted! Here's Man-At-Arms, Stratos, and Beast Man again, but in MOTU Revelation style!" I mean, tossing in a few key variants from new media might be interesting IF they're compelling enough to do, but I worry that "please bring back Classics" isn't necessarily going to compute as "please make characters in Classics that still haven't been made."

Not that these videos will have any influence whatsoever. lol. I'm mostly just doing them for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitor View Post
    Here's hoping you do a Wraithbinder video
    Oh yes, indeed. He's on my list, but won't be conjured up until October. That's the plan anyway. Hopefully, there'll be some some Classics-style Wraithbinder illustrations to include!
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; April 2, 2020 at 07:31pm.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Great video again Penny.
    The Twiggets aren't on my personal want list but there's no doubt they deserve to be in the line. My personal preference would be to have them packed in with other figures just so they don't take a whole slot up by themselves.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

The Twiggets would be welcome additions to our MOTUC collections ... and those customs are awesome.

Personally, I would welcome new and previously unreleased characters to be released as part of the Origins line. As someone with a full vintage MOTU collection I have been most happy to add He-ro and Eldor to my vintage Preternia display. Any further additions would be most appreciated.

It also seems to me that if new characters like Lady Slither or King Miro were added to Origins, it would elevate the potential such figures may be later Classicised should Mattel ever allow a return to that style. In a broader sense, I suspect it helps Mattel to continue expanding the number of different characters that make the transition from media to toy, though I claim no knowledge of the arcane world of rights and IP.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

My MOTUC Wishlist Series video this week features the Evil Space Mutant, Lizorr...

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Great choice. Another awesome video! I think Lizorr would make sense because he is the easiest of the NA Mutants left as far as tooling goes, but I would say Staghorn has always been one of my favorite NA bad guys.

I agree 1000% that Classics will never feel complete without NA. Maybe Mattel will let S7 make NA? Its not like they are going to use any of these characters in Origins or She-Ra. Fingers crossed.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    My MOTUC Wishlist Series video this week features the Evil Space Mutant, Lizorr...
    YES! Excellent choice! Lizorr and Hoove are my two most wanted NA characters to be made for Classics!
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Pink/Purple Masks of Power Demon 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)

great video, your videos (besides the twiggets) were my prediction for the next wave of CC. Although you didnt say i feel like he would have been the 4th in that wave. Well put together. One suggestion if you could throw in some customs of each of these figures gives everyone a cool visual, as do the illustrations , of the character.

Panthor at Point Dread Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Sebrian: "Go away or I'll call the Goon Squad."
    Lizorr: "I'm on the Goon Squad."
    Sebrian: "You ARE the Goon Squad!"
    Of course there are more important things than toys, cartoons, movies, comics, and so forth. That's obviously true. I assume this is an understanding shared by everyone here, and that therefore my participation in a discussion thread is not interpreted as a sign that I am lacking in the aforementioned understanding. Thank you for observing that courtesy.

My Mega Construx gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Great choice. Another awesome video! I think Lizorr would make sense because he is the easiest of the NA Mutants left as far as tooling goes, but I would say Staghorn has always been one of my favorite NA bad guys.

I agree 1000% that Classics will never feel complete without NA. Maybe Mattel will let S7 make NA? Its not like they are going to use any of these characters in Origins or She-Ra. Fingers crossed.
    Yes fingers crossed that Mattel would allow S7 to make at least 3 waves of 4 figures each and market them just as "New Adventures" with no He-Man or MOTU reference.
    With I believe only 9 remaining original non-variant figures/characters remaining, 3 waves would cover and allow three slots (maybe one per wave) for a fan favorite pick from NA.

Great job as always Penny

Lizorr and Hoove are two of my most wanted characters in Classics. I'm also surprised Lizorr hasn't been made yet as he been long rumoured to be a 4HM favourite, I'm really surprised he wasn't actually in the Quakke slot. Like you I also don't consider Classics complete until we complete the vintage NA toy line up.
    I wonder if Mattel wont renew the MOTU licence as whole with S7 could they just offer them the New Adventures licence? That would be a perfect way to get these characters made.

Here's a list of some of the characters that could be made:

Vintage Figures:
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Nocturna
    Sagitar
    Spinwit
    Artilla
    Hoove
    Lizzor
    Staghorn
    Butthead
    DoD Skeletor

Jetlag Cartoon:
    Battle Armor/Queen Crita
    Master Sebrian
    Gleep and UR

Other Media (UK/German comics and Annual) and Concepts:
    Crystoll
    Detector
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    A video for Sagitar... PLEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSE!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

My MOTUC Wishlist video this week features the Top 10 Variants (non-Filmation) needed in Classics! I'll eventually do a separate video for Club Grayskull variants.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

My MOTUC Wishlist video this week features the Top 10 Variants (non-Filmation) needed in Classics! I'll eventually do a separate video for Club Grayskull variants.
    Awesome video!
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Some very deserving figures featured in that presentation. If I was to prepare a variants wants list, I might go for:

1. Mini-comics Tri-klops
    2. Toy Catra
    3. Snake Teela
    4. Snake Mekaneck
    5. Mini-comic Sorceress (pink)
    6. Mini-comic Teela (pink)
    7. Movie Beast-man
    8. Prototype Blade
    9. A Caucasian skin-colour Faker with orange He-man armor
    10. Texiera Skeletor

Catra's cat form is also much wanted (as well as Clawdeen).

Very pleased to see the image of the Glorm from the vintage mini-comic. Glorm is a beast I would love to see made for Classics (as well as the winged Demon from the vintage Man-E-faces comic).

These videos are a lot of fun. Keep them coming.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I'm also more a unique-characters collector, but if we go for variants, here's my short list (some of them are not official variants, and some might nor be variants strictly speaking):

1. Prince Keldor
    2 & 3. Tuvar & Badhra
    4. Pre-cyborg Cy-chop (I imagine he had a head similar to 200X Moss-Man)
    5. SOH Beast-Man (it's supposed to be an aged Beast-Man)
    6. pre-CosmicEnforcer Zodac (I would like an unmasked Zodac, and in my canon he's not human, he has enough distinctive body parts/features that hint he's not human)
    7. Snakemen Nepthu
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar