Thread: Stuck in the house? My web series might be something to pass the time.

Stuck in the house? My web series might be something to pass the time.

With more and more people being asked to remain inside with the current state of things...

I figured I'd mention it here specifically, I do a web series using the Neverwinter Nights game engine.

I wrote the story, filmed the series, edited the voices, did the whole bit - and had my friends, and even some professionals (Al Lowe, creator of Leisure Suit Larry, Greg Johnson creator of Toejam and Earl, Lindsay Archer, professional artist and good friend) - all lend voices to the series.

I originally started it in 2004 (late, so closer to 2005) and "finished" it in 2013. It ran 65 episodes. Just a few years ago, I got it in my head to go back and refilm the series (because originally it was 800x600, then 1024x768, then who knows what - but all of it using a free editor so the quality really suffered).

Now I am redoing it all - in 1080p (1920x1080) - with all new footage, cleaning up the audio where I can, etc.

It's been wonderful revisiting this series. I am currently (as of Saturday evening) on Episode 49 out of 65.

Seems like a good time, for anyone who may have time on their hands to catch up on the series.

And please, by all means, if you enjoyed any of it - please share. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising, because it's coming from a trusted source, rather than a paid source.

Much love, Tawmis.

Play list on Youtube (starting from Episode 01) - begins here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wr4...mZ1lOZ&index=1

(Don't forget to click the gear icon to set it to 1080p, because it typically defaults to 720p on Youtube)

If you're more the "I have a ton of bandwidth and want to push the limits of your website and download these" type of person, you can do that too:
    http://neverendingnights.com/nenvideos/all-hq-episodes

If you don't have a Youtube account - I welcome comments about the episode in this thread - I subscribed to it so I can make sure to see them! Good or bad! <3

Pawl the Dorf? I guess that should be "Dwarf".
    No offence!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...