Thread: Preternia Timeline - enjoy and comment

Heroic Warrior

Preternia Timeline - enjoy and comment (edited with new bio info)

So social distancing, isolation and not being allowed to work has given me a chance to add to my timeline of eternia, using the classics as a basis but also incorporating the various cartoons books and comics from the vintage era.
    this is my timeline of Preternia.

it's a bit of a read but i hope you enjoy this.
    if you think i have missed anything or you think something is in the wrong place let me know.
    be kind its just a boredom project and i have also had to use a bit of artistic licensing

THE BEGINNING

The gods, the snake goddessí Asklepia and Serpentia, the feline god Saz, the bat god Horokoth and Standor create the five dimensions: Eternia, Despondos, Infintia, Trolla and the Nameless Dimension
    Standor uses his magic to cast the aura of the gods across the universe creating all forms of life
    Several ingots of concentrated power are scattered across the stars
    The Kaydex Crystal is created to hold the barriers of the five dimensions in place
    The Energy Beast is created when Eternia is formed and terrorises the planet
    In the timeless dimension of Trolla, the Overlords use the aura of the gods to create the Sword of He.
    The Overlords create the diamond ray, the magic key between the dimensions.
    Gorpo betrays the overlords and tries to seize the Sword of He.
    Using the diamond ray of disappearance the Overlords strip Gorpo of his name and form and cast him into the Nameless Dimension.
    The diamond ray is cast into space
    The Gods hide their magic in the form of a star - the star seed - deep inside the core of the planet of Eternia at the centre of the Eternian dimension
    The gods create Procrustus to protect the star seed
    The gods use the living book of spells to create the Rock People, the Fire People and Mossman
    Saz creates the feline species
    The goddess Asklepia unknowingly leave her kobra staff in the Sands of Time
    Asklepiaís twin Serpentia lays her egg on Eternia on the hope of using the black crystal to one day enslave the mammals of Eternia
    The gods create the celestial library hidden between the dimensions archiving their knowledge and artefacts such as the solar googles of standor
    The gods leave the universe
    Saz stays on Eternia to protect his children
    Saz forges the sword of Saz

ANCIENT PRETERNIA

The gods magic seep out and bless many wise Eternian wizards with power and wisdom
    The Sky Tree begins to grow
    Saz takes a mortal Quadian as a wife and they have Sabe-or
    The ancients build shining cities fusing magic and technology
    Space portals allowed the ancients to travel through space and time corridors carried through time
    The ancients use the space portals to settle on the planet Primus
    The ancients send a robot crew into space to gather knowledge from across the universe
    The ancients build the Pyramid of Myrabium to stabilise Eternias weather
    The ancients create several amulets from the ingots of power
    The five most powerful wizards on Eternia, Eldor, Keclar, Noah, Ramlin and Tauron, are entrusted with the five magical tomes
    Eldor is given the book of living spells.
    The Scourge comes to Eternia and begins wiping out the humans to make way for his demonkind
    Shígora is worshipped by her cult
    The five wizards create the Shakkarran Crystal to contain the Scourge
    Keclar founds the ancient Council of Elders (I)
    The Hall of Wisdom is built housing the great knowledge of the ancients
    Eldor takes the book of living spells and lives in solitude until he is needed again
    Globolah creates the magical glove to overthrow the Council of Elders (I) and rule Eternia. The Council of Elders (I) defeat him and the glove and the book of spells used to control it disappear
    Tyn-mah is refused a seat on the Council of Elders (I), he vows to take revenge
    The Council of Elders (I) create the Eternian crystal to defeat the Energy Beast, trapping it in a bell jar and hidden in a temple in Mount Eternia
    Mask-ra creates the Masks of Power and uses them to terrorise Eternia
    Serpentia and Horokoth become jealous of the mammals and unleash the god beasts Serpos and Hordeous
    Saz gives his son Sabe-Or the sword of Saz
    Saz transforms into a colossal cat beast and subdues Serpos and Hordeous
    Sabe-or and the Council of Elders (I) use the Eternian crystal to transform Serpos into stone, thus creating snake mountain
    Hordeous escapes into the cosmos, landing on what would become HordeWorld
    Saz mysteriously vanishes
    The Council of Elders (I) knowing evil would come to again to Eternia built weapons and machines of war hidden with the Hall of Wisdom
    The Sun Demon comes to Eternia but is imprisoned in the Stone of Kilter and hidden within a statue in the City of Ancients
    A wizard creates the Shaping Staff, but deeming it too dangerous hides it away
    The Dark Star eclipses Eternia, sensing this darkness, the demon god Shígora comes to the planet to spread itís evil. The Council of Elders (I) call on Za-graz and the Overlords to banish the demon god to the dark dimension
    The cult of Shígora buries the Amulet of Avarice in the Dunes of Doom
    Goman forges the diamond sword to challenge the the Council of Elders (I) powers
    Granamyr becomes ruler of the dragons of Darksmoke
    Demos and Tyrella acquire two of the Masks of Power
    Avanthar becomes the most powerful nation on eternia
    The wise of Avanthar create a magic mirror containing the combined knowledge of the ancients
    Natural disasters cause Avanthar to sink beneath the sea, lost forever
    The rulers of the city of moraturia create the seven Bells of Doom to rule over the evil beings of Eternia, when they try to ring the bells the Council of Elders (I) banish the entire city to the sea bed of the silent sea and guarded it with giant robotic fish
    Noah uses the Book of Evil to challenge the Council of Elders but is defeated when they created the crystal shield to ward off its evil. The crystal shield is split into three pieces should it ever be needed again. Noah is banished from Eternia
    Ceres the leader of the Dogs of War terrorise Eternia until the Council of Elders (I) imprison them in a statue
    The Torlocks rampage over Eternia until the Council of Elders (I) trap them in a glass lantern
    The Plains of Perpetua are terrorised by Behemoth, the great beast
    The Council of Elders (I) put Behemoth to sleep in the labyrinths under the Plains of Perpetua
    The mages of the inescapable forge the sword of doom, the Klingsor to challenge the elders
    The wizard Nordok creates an evil idol to enslave the nations of Eternia. The council of Elders defeat him and the idol is hidden deep within the Enchanted Forest
    The demon Molkrom is unleashed on Eternia
    The sorcerers of Old Avion and the Council of Elders (I) create the Staff of Avion to trap Molkrom
    Molkrom is defeated and trapped within a crystal buried deep within Subternia
    The Staff of Avion is hidden in the Mystic Mountains

THE ANCIENT GAR WARS

The Gar warlord Dyr breaches the Eternian dimension from Infintia
    Dyr brings legions of Gar warriors through the breach
    The Eternians and the Gar battle for a number of years decimating many of the ancients cities, their technology lost
    Demos and Tyrella are the rulers of one of the ancient cities and seal their powers in two masks and wait to be reborn
    Dyr builds the Sunbird weapon to overthrow the Council of Elders (I)
    Keclar and the Council of Elders (I) create the Sword of the Ancients from the Gem Stone of Power to defeat Dyr and the Gar.
    Tyn-mah used the gem to create an evil sword but before he could use the sword against the Council of Elders (I), Keclar banishes him to the Void of Nothingness. The sword of evil is split and hidden
    Sabe-or dies in battle bequeathing his sword to the Qadian chieftains to be passed down
    Sabe-or transfers his essence into the Green Tiger tribe transforming them into sentient beings
    Dyr is defeated and the Sunbird is dismantled into four pieces and hidden across Eternia
    The Council of Elders (I) and the armies of Eternia defeat the Gar armies and drive them to the Isle of Anwat. It becomes known as the forbidden Isle of Anwat-Gar
    Some Gar remain but are feared and distrusted
    The Council of Elders (I) knowing evil will once again come to Eternia to gain their powers begin to prepare. Keclar puts all the spells of the ancient council into the book of spells and hides it in the temple of the wolf deep in the caves of winds, they spread many of the magical artefact across the planet should they ever be needed again.
    The Council of Elders (I) then disappear

PRETERNIA BEGINS

Eternia without the technology of the ancients slipped backwards to more barbaric time, this era becomes known as Preternia
    The demon from the beginning of time begins to terrorise Eternia. Za-gras and the overlords seal the demon in a vault and build Thamlia Tower over it. Kor is named the guardian of the tower for all time
    Kartan becomes ruler of the Sylcons and the Sands of Time and finds the Kobra Staff
    Using the Kobra Staff and his rod of power he creates an army of living dead clay soldiers
    Kartan gifts his Khopesh to his devoted but disfigured priest Sibor
    Sibor accidentally kills Kartanís daughter Naka-Ra, he defiles the Temple of the Sun to resurrect her
    Kartan mummifies Sibor alive using the Netherworld scroll
    Kartan places a curse on the khopesh saying it would bring ruin to those who resurrect Sibor and buries it with him
    Kartan seemingly dies and is buried in a great pyramid under the Sands of Time
    The Snake Clan, Ape Clan and Tree Clans rise in the green areas of Eternia
    The Snake Clan worship the snake goddess Asklepia. They bring great prosperity to themselves and their neighbouring clans
    The Wolf Clan worship the she-wolf Agar
    The warship Arachna Preditaur crashes bringing the Arachna to Eternia
    The Arachna led by their queen Tyrantula become one of the dominant races on Eternia
    The Nameless One attempts to regain the diamond ray but is stopped by a cosmic enforcer, drawn to star seed the diamond ray falls to Eternia
    In the Nameless Dimension, under the instruction of Serpentia, the Unnamed One creates the Snakemen from three cold blooded alien races
    The Unnamed One names three Viper lords to help him in his revenge
    Lord Gríasp is sent to HordeWorld
    Lord Gríasp convinces Horde Prime to destroy the Kaydex Crystal damaging the barrier holding the Unnamed One
    With the Kaydex Crystal destroyed Lady Slither is sent to Trolla through a crack in space-time to destroy the Overlords of Trolla
    Hsss is sent to Eternia to seize its magic

PRETERNIA - THE RISE OF THE SNAKE MEN

The wizard Nazghal steals the Gem of Magoo from Granamyr to force a war between dragons and humans. Granamyr declares humans the enemies of darksmoke
    King Hsss and the Snakemen arrive on Eternia
    The Snakemen drive the Arachna underground inadvertently freeing the Andreenids, Kex Polti and Tycons from slavery
    Hsss and the Snakemen take over Eternia
    Hsss searches for the diamond ray on eternia to free his master, the Unnamed One
    Hsss builds the Temple of Serpos and uses the eyes of the serpent to challenge the power of the Overlords of Trolla, Zodac is sent find the eyes of the serpent and hide one on Mount Mirovar and the other in the Vault of Azrad
    Zodac uses the Shakkarran Crystal to try and drive the snake men back to the nameless dimension. The crystal is shattered in the battle but Zodac reassembles it and hides it in a dimensional rift, but several pieces were lost

THE HORDE RISES
    On the horde home world the horde empire rises lead by the Horde Supreme
    Annillis `Kur known as Horde Prime and his brother Hecktor Kur kill their Father - the Horde Supreme
    Annillis Kur take the Rod of Hordeous and become the new Horde Supreme
    Hec-tor Kur meets the ancient wizard Noah who teaches him magics in order overthrow his brother. After learning all he could, Hec-tor Kur kills Noah absorbing his full powers
    The scientist Galen Nycroft, imprisoned for crimes against the galaxy, escapes the Prison Starr and ends up on Horde World
    The Overlords of Trolla sense this evil and found the Cosmic Enforcers from planets across the Eternian dimension
    The Overlords receive a prophecy from the goddess Akslepia that twin warriors will defeat the Horde
    The Horde begin to wipe out the Cosmic Enforcers
    Ro receives the Sword of He from the Overlords of Trolla and becomes He-Ro
    The Horde kidnap Grizzlor from his home world and wipe his mind and he joins the Horde
    Catra rules the Tri-solar system but joins the Horde, Catra receives a magical mask that allows her to transform into a panther
    After invading the Bluubux Galaxy, Mosquitor joins the Horde
    He-Ro battles Hec-tor Kur

PRETERNIA- THE GREAT WARS

The sorcerer Ka of the Snake Clan begins to worship the snake goddess Serpentia
    Under instruction from Serpentia, Ka conjures a demon from Despondos, kills it and consumes its blood, becoming more powerful
    The high priest of the Snake Clan discovers the tomb of Kartan and takes the Kobra Staff of Asklepia
    Ka creates the Shield of Ka
    Ka is discovered worshipping Serpentia by the high priest of the Snake Clan. Ka murders the high priest and steals the Kobra Staff
    Asklepia appears and disfigures Ka as punishment
    Using the staff Ka begins to corrupt many Eternians and sacrifices them to Serpentia in an effort to bring her from the dimension she is trapped in
    Zilora defeats Ka and becomes the new high priestess of the Snake Clan
    The Ape Clan led by Otto become rivals of the Snake Clan
    Skeletor arrives in Preternia with Fangman in an attempt to use the Wheel of Infinity to stop Grayskull ever being built. Skeletor and the Ape Clan build a fortress in the spot that Grayskull will be built
    He-man, Orko, Man-at-arms and Battlecat arrive in Preternia
    He-man saves Zilora from a dragonsaur attack in return she helps He-man stop Skeletorís plans
    The Wheel of Infinity is destroyed and Skeletor escapes abandoning Fangman in the past
    He-man and friends return to their time
    Fangman makes his new home on Dragonsaur Isle
    Pirates steal the statue of Agar from the Wolf Clan
    King Hsss and Ka defeat the Snake Clan and steal the Serpents Ring from the holy Ophidian Spire
    They destroy the sacred orb of Akslepia
    King Hsss creates the bat snakes to terrorise the free people
    Fangíor is injured in battle and finds a bat snake nest and lives on its eggs but saves the last egg. When the last egg hatches he names the bat snake Ssssylph and it becomes his loyal pet
    Eldor steals Mask-raís Cat Mask and casts it into Despondos

PRETERNIA - THE RISE OF GRAYSKULL

DíVann Grayskull rebels against the rule of snake men after Hsss consumes his brother
    The Goddess saves DíVann and reveals he is destined for great things
    DíVann gathers the free tribes of Eternia to rebel against the Snakemen
    Dívann is named king of Eternia
    The Sceptre of Power is forged and embued with magic powers to symbolise DíVannís rule
    DíVann sets up the Council of Elders (II)
    Zodac-Zur joins the Council of Elders (II)
    King Grayskull entrusts Nicholas Powers, the ruler of Zalesia. with the ram stone and havoc staff
    Zodac begins to train Zeelahr
    DíVann saves Zeelahr from the beast men and he names Dívann his brother
    Kar-tor, Zeelahrís brother, jealous of DíVann, is tricked by ka into betraying his people to the Snakemen
    Zeelah is consumed by Hsss
    Kar-tor seeks revenge but is transported to a secret lair by Zodac
    Zodac trains Kar-tor
    Kar-tor becomes an enforcer for the Council of Elders (II)
    The goddess, Akslepia, reveals that the twin warriors of the great prophecy will be born on Eternia
    Dívann marries Veena, the daughter of Lord Byron Swann
    Eldor the ancient wizard joins King Grayskull council
    Lodar steals magic from Zodac giving him the ability to draw power from the sun and moon
    Lodar creates the Kobold warriors and conquers Targa where he pits his Kobold warriors against his Targan subjects
    King Grayskull along with Zodac banish Lodar and the Kobolds to the catacombs beneath Targa
    He-ro and the Cosmic Enforcers challenge Horde Prime on HordeWorld.
    The Cosmic Enforcers are killed and He-Ro is infected with a mind wiping techno organic virus and is sent through a vortex to Eternia by Horde Prime
    He-ro arrives injured on Eternia through a portal and is healed by Eldor in a magic pool
    The techno organic virus begins to spread across Eternia and it once again becomes a planet of technology and magic
    He-Ro joins King Grayskull swearing to help against the Snakemen

PRETERNIA - THE COMING OF THE HORDE

Horde Prime send Hec-Tor Kur to Eternia in search of He-Ro
    He is followed by the likes of Shadow Weaver, Catra, Mantenna, Modulok and Grizzlor
    On Eternia Hec-Tor Kur becomes known as Hordak
    Hordak raises Leech from the Lake of Gnarl and Shadow Weaver wipes his mind and he joins the Horde
    Hordak uses the Gem of Horokoth to turn Gar wizards in his Horde Wraiths
    The combined magics of Hordak and his Wraiths drive the Snake men into hibernation
    Sultra joins the Horde wielding one of the amulets of power
    He-ro meets Sharella and they marry
    Demo-man attempts to conquer Point Dread with an army of possessed caligars and mermen. Eldor enchants Sharellaís arrow and He-ro uses his staff to free Demo-manís army and they imprison Demo-man in the Valley of Gnarl
    Veena gives birth to Salaria
    Sharella gives birth to Tay-larr
    Grayskull and He-Ro becomes a beacon of hope for Eternia and they form the Masters
    Moss-man, the nature god, joins the masters
    Sir laser lot joins the masters
    Bandwidth joins the masters
    Beast Lord joins the masters
    Gladiator joins the masters
    Spector is sent back in time by King He-man and joins the masters
    Mossman creates Sero Malusta to aid Grayskull in his war against the Horde
    Sero names himself Evil Seed and uses his powers to corrupt plantlike and terrorise Eternia
    Evil Seed steals the Sceptre of Power and hides it in the underground Arachna City. Mossman captures Evil Seed and imprisons him with enchanted chains and locks him away
    The Snakemen free themselves from hibernation
    Ka allies himself with King Hsss
    Under the guidance of Serpentia, Hsss kills Ka and steal the shield and staff of Ka

DARE IN PRETERNIA

Dare and Spector are sent back to Preternia
    Illumina kills Spector
    He-Ro rescues Dare and takes him to Eldor
    Dare fights with He-ro against Hsss and the Snakemen
    Sharella is killed by Quick Flik but is resurrected as a vessel for the goddess Asklepia
    The Goddess joins the Masters
    Dare is taught both physical and magical skills.
    He-Ro sends Dare back to his time.

THE GREAT WARS END

The wisest of Eternia come together to form the Council of the Wise
    Eldor joins the Council of the Wise
    Nicholas Powers joins the council of the Wise
    The Council of the Wise gather their knowledge and combine it on the golden discs of knowledge
    Zanthor is given the golden discs to protect for all time
    The dragons fight many battles against grayskull and the Snakemen
    The snake clan and ape clan rise in eternia
    The great black wizard creates Draego-man
    Draego-Man is shunned by the dragons
    Snake face is enchanted by the Great Black Wizard and joins Hsssí inner circle
    Tytus notices his dinosaurs developing TO parts
    Tytus and the giants join the masters
    Megator leads horde troops
    He-ro and Eldor defeat the wizard Nazghal and retrieve the Gem of Magoo and returns it to Granamyr after 300years
    Granamyr declares humans allies of the dragons
    Granamyr gives the Gem of Magoo to He-ro to wield in his magic staff
    The Council of the Wise devise a truce in which none of the ruling powers my have children
    To consolidate the truce, the three towers are built - Central Tower, Grayskull Tower and Viper Tower
    Certain leaders are allowed to empower their standards from energy from the star seed, including the Havoc Staff, Lord Byrons, He-roís staff, Hsss snake staff and the Orb of Agony
    Draego-man disgusted by the truce leaves and lives in isolation in the Caverns of Rakash
    Nicholas has a child, Evelyn, breaking the pact with hsss
    Hsss kidnaps Evelyn
    Nicholas begs the council to help him retrieve Evelyn from Hsss
    They refuse and Nicholas stands down from the council
    To get his daughter back Nicholas agreed to create an amulet to raise Serpos for Hsss
    Hsss raises Serpos but he can not control him, In return for his child Nicholas will give His the power to control Serpos.
    Hsss returns the child and gains control of Serpos
    After Nicholas regains Evelyn, he tries to stop Hsss
    Serpos n Hsss begin their conquest of Eternia
    Serpos lays waste to Zaleisia
    The Council of Wisdom banish Serpos back to Snake Mountain
    The Council of Wisdom turn Nicholas into the Faceless One
    The faceless one begs He-Ro to send his daughter Evelyn to the future
    He-ro send Evelyn to the future to be raised by her father in Zalesia

THE FIRST ULTIMATE BATTLEGROUND

The Sorceress, Teela, uses the cosmic key to send he-man to Preternia
    He-man battles Snakemen
    Skeletor follows He-man and meets Hsss, he offers to help overthrow the masters
    He-man n Hsss engage in battle, a mysterious powerful figure intervenes then disappears
    He-man defeats Megator on the isle of Anwat-Gar
    He-ro turns up with the sword of He n takes He-man to Grayskull Tower
    He-man meets King Graysull and agrees to join the Masters
    The Masters battle the Snakemen as they go for the Central Tower
    The Snakemen are almost overwhelming them until Hordak turns up with the spell of separation, The Snakemen retreat
    He-ro is killed by Hordak, protecting King Grayskull
    He-ro gives the Sword of He to King Grayskull
    King Grayskull attacks Hordak and cuts off his hand, Hordak retreats
    Eldor sinks the Three Towers into the Subternia killing Megator
    He-roís funeral is held
    He-man returns to Eternia
    Hordaks wizard create the Triad of Discidium and they use the spell of separation to try and destroy the Snakemen but instead begins to separate the planet. He stops the spell and hides the triad in three pieces
    The light and dark hemisphere are created
    Procrustus is forced to hold the planet together
    The Book of Living Spells disappears
    Castle Grayskull is built with the help of Tytus and the giants
    Vulkar, blacksmith of Gaz is allowed to forge a sword in the forges of Grayskull
    Vulkar uses the sword to fight alongside Grayskullís army
    Vulkar is killed in battle against the Great Black Wizard when he attacks the village of Gaz
    The Great Black Wizard takes the Sword of Gaz
    Vulkarís son, Vikor (I) promises to reclaim his fathers sword
    Grayskull loses his sword in battle with the Snakemen
    Grayskull seeks out the Oracle who sends him on a quest to regain his sword

THE END OF THE HORDE

Hordak gathers his troops to give his final assault on King Grayskull
    Hordak kills Callix when he suggests that he waits
    The Horde attack Castle Grayskull
    The Horde wraiths attempt to send Castle Grayskull to Despondos
    Grayskulls form is forever changed and the abyss around the castle is formed
    King Grayskull defeats Hordak at a price. Grayskull is weakened banishing Hordak to Despondos,
    Hsss devours King Grayskulls ally Adi and assumes his skin
    Disguised as Adi, Hsss convinces the Gar people to betray King Grayskull
    Sayrn murders Grayskull in his weakened state
    Grayskull passes his power into his sword so only his heirs can wield it
    King Grayskulls council are infused with his power and become spiritual beings
    Full of guilt Sayrn flees to the Isle of Tears
    The Council of Elders (II) strike a bargain with the Overlords of Trolla to keep the Sword of He on Eternia
    The Sword of He is separated and hidden by Veena and Zodac and hidden until King Grayskulls heir could reunite them
    The power of the universe transcends into a great orb and the Council of Elders (II) hide it deep beneath Castle Grayskull
    Spector take Laser-lot to the future to King He-man
    Zodak (Kar-tor) joins the Council of Elders (II)
    A member of the Council is chosen to remain behind and protect Eternia until a wise king rules
    Zodak is chosen and the council use their powers to make him ageless
    Zodac joins the cosmic enforcers
    The Council of Wisdom disband returning to their people
    Tay-larr and Salaria are raised within the walls of Castle Grayskull by Veena
    Tay-larr and Salaria are trained by Gladiator
    The Snakemen try for the powers of the Central Tower
    The Council of Elders (II) and Zodak banish the Snakemen to the Void
    Hsss in the Void begins to lead the Snakemen in profane rites, using the Staff of Ka transforms himself into a serpentine demi-god
    Tay-larr and Salaria give birth to He-Ra
    Tay-larr and Salaria help Gladiator forge weapons used to defend Castle Grayskull

VIKOR THE FIRST HE-MAN

Vikor and Custar, lord of the Rhinotaurs challenge the ice queen Landir
    In search for the Great Black Wizard, Vikor travels to the Caverns of Rakash to find Draego-man
    Vikor finds the location of the Great Black Wizard faces off against him
    The Great Black Wizard falls before Vikor and he reclaims his fathers sword
    Vikor is chosen by the Goddess to be the first he-man
    The Crimson Countess begins to terrorise villages of Preternia in the wake of her master the Great Black Wizards death
    Tay-larr and Salaria forge weapons for Vikor
    Vikor faces off against Demo-man in the Valley of Gnarl and banishes him
    Vikor uses the Sword of Gaz to carve a branch given to him by the Skytree into a stake
    Vikor battles the Crimson Countess and using the magical stake from Skytree he incapacitates her
    With Demo-man gone the Fighting Foe Men begin to take over the Valley of Gnarl and surrounding territories
    The Fighting Foe Men build ancient machines such as the roton and talon fighters
    Vikor defeats the Fighting Foe Men and they are magically frozen in a glacier
    Queen Tyrantula and the Arachna attack Eternia with the Snakemen gone
    Tay-larr and Salina are killed protecting Tytus from Tyrantula and the Arachna
    Vikor is killed while helping He-ra defeat queen Tyrantula and the Arachna
    He-ra drives the last of the Arachna back under Snake Mountain
    The Arachna go back into hibernation
    He-ra buries Vikor and marks his grave with the Sword of Gaz

HE-RA THE SECOND ĎHE-MANí

He-ra is chosen by the Goddess to protect the Power Sword
    Sensing Hsssí growing power the Council of Elders (II) fear he will breach the Void
    He-ra goes into the Void to retrieve the Staff of Ka from Hsss
    Without the staff Hsss returns to an altered human version of himself

THE END OF PRETERNIA
    Last edited by dan1980; June 2, 2020 at 12:34pm.

Wow.

When I see something like this, it makes me realize that I only dabble in MOTU.
    Odd Man Out

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Wow, nicely done! I'm impressed how much you tied together here! Very cool. Thanks for sharing it.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Wow, nicely done! I'm impressed how much you tied together here! Very cool. Thanks for sharing it.
    Thanks Penny, loving the work you've done on Masters Monday's. Really helping to fill the timeline in. Now this is part is complete (for now) I can begin the rest

Fantastic read very well great references through, seems like you put alot of time into this.

This is awesome! Thank you for doing this!

Widget
    That was really enjoyable. I know very little about the time line of events etc. I particularly enjoyed the snake Clan explanation as I have always been a bit unsure how they fitted in

Good amount of lore. However, wasn't Zoar one of the primordial Eternian Gods?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanwalker View Post
    Good amount of lore. However, wasn't Zoar one of the primordial Eternian Gods?
    I would assume that Zoar is one of the gods but nothing concrete has been mentioned. As soon as it is I will add it to the timeline

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I assume this is a compilation of story bits from different sources, but WOW, it's the first time I see many of them! This is a document I will have to read again, revisit every now and then... too much to digest at once, but from my first reading I have 3 questions:

1) About the cat god, I was aware of some "facts" because of the recent bio, but I don't remember having read that part of this god marrying a mortal Quadian female. What was the source of that? Or is it a clever conclusion from the statement that Sabe-Or was not a god, but kind of a demi-god?

2) In the section PRETERNIA BEGINS a cosmic enforcer is mentioned (stopping the Unnamed One's schemes), and then in a later section named THE HORDE RISES it is mentioned how the Overlords of Trolla assemble the Cosmic Enforcers. So, what's the interpretation of this? Some cosmic enforcers existed before the official assembling as an organization reporting to the Overlords of Trolla?

3) In the section DARE IN PRETERNIA (around -3015) "Dare and Spector are sent back to Preternia" and "Illumina kills Spector", but then in section THE END OF THE HORDE (around 15 years later) "Spector takes Laser-lot to the future to King He-man". I know he's a time traveller, but I need to put this in writing to try undertand myself the time paradox here:
    a) Originally the events happen in history without Spector
    b) At some point in future, Spector travels to year -3000 and brings SLL to King He-Man
    c) At some point later in future, Spector travels to year -3015 (that's before SLL being taken to he future) and is killed. SO, what happens here after this point: first thing is that time trips stopped, at least for Spector, AND... WOW! no time paradox! because Spector had pulled SLL from the timeline 15 years later at the very moment SLL almost died, so the death of Spector doesn't change history of Eternia. This is very clever, it is as it should have been for a time travel agent, there's no track of his doings in the past, the only visible effect would have been in future with him not returning from that trip (sad thing).
    Last edited by man-at-work; March 24, 2020 at 06:12pm.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I assume this is a compilation of story bits from different sources, but WOW, it's the first time I see many of them! This is a document I will have to read again, revisit every now and then... too much to digest at once, but from my first reading I have 3 questions:

1) About the cat god, I was aware of some "facts" because of the recent bio, but I don't remember having read that part of this god marrying a mortal Quadian female. What was the source of that? Or is it a clever conclusion from the statement that Sabe-Or was not a god, but kind of a demi-god?

2) In the section PRETERNIA BEGINS a cosmic enforcer is mentioned (stopping the Unnamed One's schemes), and then in a later section named THE HORDE RISES it is mentioned how the Overlords of Trolla assemble the Cosmic Enforcers. So, what's the interpretation of this? Some cosmic enforcers existed before the official assembling as an organization reporting to the Overlords of Trolla?

3) In the section DARE IN PRETERNIA (around -3015) "Dare and Spector are sent back to Preternia" and "Illumina kills Spector", but then in section THE END OF THE HORDE (around 15 years later) "Spector takes Laser-lot to the future to King He-man". I know he's a time traveller, but I need to put this in writing to try undertand myself the time paradox here:
    a) Originally the events happen in history without Spector
    b) At some point in future, Spector travels to year -3000 and brings SLL to King He-Man
    c) At some point later in future, Spector travels to year -3015 (that's before SLL being taken to he future) and is killed. SO, what happens here after this point: first thing is that time trips stopped, at least for Spector, AND... WOW! no time paradox! because Spector had pulled SLL from the timeline 15 years later at the very moment SLL almost died, so the death of Spector doesn't change history of Eternia. This is very clever, it is as it should have been for a time travel agent, there's no track of his doings in the past, the only visible effect would have been in future with him not returning from that trip (sad thing).
    hey thanks for reading so thoroughly man in answer to a your queries
    1) I concluded that the cat god Saz married a mortal Qadian because it seemed the most logical as the Qadians were a humanoid cat race and that Sabe-or was a demigod. Also Sabe-or bequeaths his sword to be passed down to Quadian chieftains.
    2) It would seem I put that fact about the cosmic enforcer in the wrong part of the timeline, my mistake and I have moved it
    3) I also am confused about the time paradox with the whole Spector thing, I can only assume that for a brief time there are two Spectors in Preternia, albeit very briefly. Like in an episode of Doctor Who, as long as they don't come into contact with each other then there are no drastic consequences. If any new info comes to light I will change the timeline accordingly

Wow, dan1980! This was great!
    Im always eager to read new interpertations. Thanks for your work on it!
    The presentation and detail reminded me tolkiens silmarillion, but of course, it is the motu. High praise!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    hey thanks for reading so thoroughly man in answer to a your queries
    1) I concluded that the cat god Saz married a mortal Qadian because it seemed the most logical as the Qadians were a humanoid cat race and that Sabe-or was a demigod. Also Sabe-or bequeaths his sword to be passed down to Quadian chieftains.
    2) It would seem I put that fact about the cosmic enforcer in the wrong part of the timeline, my mistake and I have moved it
    3) I also am confused about the time paradox with the whole Spector thing, I can only assume that for a brief time there are two Spectors in Preternia, albeit very briefly. Like in an episode of Doctor Who, as long as they don't come into contact with each other then there are no drastic consequences. If any new info comes to light I will change the timeline accordingly
    Thank you for answers and for putting this together. Impressive work. This document shows the importance of having the history of Eternia in a chronologically ordered way. Having the characters, creatures, objects and places in an inventory is a huge pillar, but we also need the narrative of the history.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    updated to include the Cat Mask of Mask'ra

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    Thank you for answers and for putting this together. Impressive work. This document shows the importance of having the history of Eternia in a chronologically ordered way. Having the characters, creatures, objects and places in an inventory is a huge pillar, but we also need the narrative of the history.
    Agreed - I've been advocating for an easy to follow narrative of MOTU lore for a long time, so it's amazing to see someone taking up this gargantuan task, since it'll never be done "officially". Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication, dan1980!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    edited with new info from the last couple of months of bios