Thread: 30 today : TMNT the Movie !

Heroic Warrior

30 today : TMNT the Movie !

Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Kevin Eastman is hosting a watch party via FB, I believe.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

All this time and the movie is still a complete joy to watch!!

Not many movies can make a claim like that!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

It is! I watched a few minutes of the FB live-watch with Kevin Eastman yesterday while I was making dinner. This movie remains the best in the property's history.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Happy 30th anniversary to a classic comic book movie of my childhood! and one of the Jim Henson company's finest triumphs yet sadly this and Witches and first Dinosaurs episode were the last things Jim did before his untimely death.

I remembered 31 years ago being excited for a Ninja Turtles movie after it was being announced in Starlog and comicscene and was obsessed with the TMNT of the time and couldn't wait. Even hearing Jim Henson was involved as it was a dream come true together for any fan of Henson and TMNT.

I saw this 3 times in theaters when i was turning 9 and dug it even had cards, coloring book and comic and even got the VHS for christmas from Santa. One of my faves!

Now Shout Factory do a 30th anniversary collector's edition blu-ray with extras galore and 4K restoration
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.