Thread: Secret Accessory List

Secret Accessory List

Hello,
    I know that some of the Classics came with secret and bonus accessories that are not always shown in promo pics, nor are they always visible in their sealed packaging. I would like to compile a "master list" of these accessories/items. I consider bonus items to be things that are not necessarily belonging to the specific character in who's package they are found (Like a He-man sword packed with a Space Mutant figure). Here is the list I have compiled so far. Please help me by adding to the list and I will update it. And hopefully the final list will be helpful to all who find this thread in the future. I searched quite a ways back and did not see any similar threads in the forum history. If it exists already, I apogize. Thank you!

Secret/Bonus Accessory list (2008-2020):

Classics:
    -Man at Arms - 200x style Power sword
    -Tri-Klops - Glow in the dark Warrior's ring
    -Man-E-Faces - Extra head insert with faces of Orko, He-Man, and Skeletor
    -Megator - extra "zombie" head
    -Flogg - Filmation 2-toned gray Power sword
    -Orko - Prince Adam figure
    -Horde Prime - red Hordak head
    -Demo Man - Alcala mini-comic style Skeletor head
    -Scare Glow - key to the back door of Castle Grayskull
    -Strobo - unhelmeted Zodak head
    -Huntara - wooden "Grayskull" axe from early mini comics
    -Oo-Lar - "Goddess' cave" sword from early mini comics
    -Evil Seed - Filmation Scepter of Power
    -Goat Man - Filmation Emerald Staff of Avion
    -Wun-Dar - "Wonder bread loaf" homage accessory
    -Plundor - Filmation Skeletor's battle axe + Grayskull rifle color-matched to Wun-Dar's accessories
    -Gwildor - large cosmic key based on unproduced role play toy
    -Lizard Man - Filmation Diamond Ray of Disappearance accessory + Filmation Skeletor's bone sword
    -Ninja Warrior (Ninjor) - 200x Jitsu's loin cloth
    -Fang Man - Filmation Sword of the Ancients
    -Darius - Battle Punch He-Man's shield
    -Hordak (Spirit) - vintage-style white crossbow
    -Icer - Filmation Staff of Avion
    -Lord Masque - New Adventures Thunder Punch He-Man's sword and shield
    -Entrapta - Filmation Shaping Staff + The Great Rebellion sticker sheet
    -Strong-Or (Strongarm) - Filmation Transporter Gun
    -He-Ro II (Dare, Son of He-Man) - Alcala mini-comic style Power sword
    -Intergalactic Skeletor (New Adventures) - Battle damaged Faker head
    -Temple of Darkness Sorceress - Orb holder
    -King Grayskull - Orb
    -Procrustus - Filmation Starseed
    -Green Goddess - harness and weapons for He-man (or Oo-Larr) from early mini-comics
    -Geldor - sticker sheet with stickers for various factions, including Space Mutants
    -Eldor - sticker sheet with stickers for the Evil Warriors and Heroic Warriors factions
    -Snout Spout - sticker sheet with stickers for various factions, including Princess of Power

Club Grayskull (Filmation):
    -Beast Man - Filmation Reptile Man's shield
    -Skeletor - "energy blade" from early mini comics
    -He-Man - small brick wall to display He-Man's and She-Ra's swords
    -Man-E-Faces - vintage-style orange blaster, Filmation bladed large laser rifle and spinning tri-blade weapons for Man-At-Arms from episode "She-Demon of Phantos", sting lance for Buzz-Off
    -Ultimate Filmation He-Man - concept axe
    -Laughing Prince Adam - vintage-style pink Power sword

Mini-Comic Pack-Ins:
    Dark Horse Comics:
    -The Powers of Grayskull Part One: The Legend Begins! (2011) with Thunder Punch He-Man (#1)
    -The Powers of Grayskull Part Two: He-Ro Unleashed! (2012) with Snake Man-At-Arms (#2)
    -The Powers of Grayskull Part Three: Battle for the Fate of the Universe! (2012) with Dragon Blaster Skeletor (#3)

DC Comics:
    -The Secret Origin of Skeletor! (2013) with King He-Man (#4)
    -He-Man vs Skeletor - Their Final Battle! (2014) with Unnamed One (#5)
    -The Fall of Eternia Part One - Homecoming! (2015) with Oo-Larr (#6)
    -The Fall of Eternia Part Two - Together Again For The First Time! (2015) with Laser Power He-Man & Laser Light Skeletor (#7)
    -The Fall of Eternia Part Three - The Third Ultimate Battleground (2015) also with Laser Power He-Man & Laser Light Skeletor (#8)

Last edited by Hazelton; April 18, 2020 at 05:48am. Reason: edited spelling error

Heroic Warrior
    I can't remember for certain, but wasn't Prince Adam considered a secret accessory for Orko, where he was even hidden in the bottom of the package?

The red Hordak head was a secret accessory for Horde Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by chudman1000 View Post
    I can't remember for certain, but wasn't Prince Adam considered a secret accessory for Orko, where he was even hidden in the bottom of the package?
    Correct,

Demo man came with a secret Alcala Skeletor head.

Scare Glow came with a key to the back door of Castle Grayskull.

Just do a binge on Pixel Dan's videos. I'm a MoC collector and use his vids to see whats hidden in the box.
    Last edited by MJOLNIR; March 31, 2020 at 11:52pm.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    What exactly classifies as "secret accessory"? I would say, about 99% of everything we got was shown or at least announced to be packaged with the figures. We all knew, for example, that Prince Adam would be packaged with Orko. Some accessories just ain't visible in-packaging due to space issues. And other accessories were packed as a "bonus" to complete previously released figures, like Zodak's unhelmeted head with Strobo.

Some accessories I remember that were more of a bonus:

Huntara - wooden "Grayskull" axe from early mini comics.

Oo-Lar - "Goddess' cave" sword from early mini comics.

Evil Seed - Scepter of Power from cartoon.

Goat Man - Emerald Staff of Avion from cartoon.

Wun-Dar - bread accessory that was done as a fun thing.

Plundor - Skeletor's battle axe from cartoon and Grayskull rifle colored to fit Wun-Dar's accessories.

Gwildor - large cosmic key based on unproduced role play toy.

Lizard Man - Diamond Ray of Disappearance and Skeletor's bone sword from cartoon.

Ninja Warrior (Ninjor) - Jitsu's 200X loin cloth.

Fang Man - Sword of the Ancients from cartoon.

Darius - Battle Punch He-Man's shield.

Hordak (Spirit) - white crossbow to go with regular Hordak.

Icer - Staff of Avion from cartoon.

Lord Masque - NA Thunder Punch He-Man's sword and shield.

Entrapta - Shaping Staff from cartoon.

Strong-Or (Strongarm) - Transporter Gun from cartoon.

Club Grayskull Beast Man - Reptile Men's shield from cartoon.

Club Grayskull Skeletor - "energy blade" from early mini comics.

Club Grayskull He-Man - small brick wall to display He-Man's and She-Ra's swords.
    Last edited by Sir Reilly; April 1, 2020 at 05:41am.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Thank you guys! My definition of a secret accessory is also anything that doesn't necessarily belong with the figure that was thrown in as a bonus item, like the Diamond Ray with Lizard Man mentioned above. I will update my master list. Those "secret accessory" action figures were funny additions, I hadn't thought of those. Thanks again, your answers helped a lot.
    --- HERB HAZELTON passed away on 12-24-02 after a long illness. Since 1964 he worked as head model designer & layout artist for Cathedral Films, Filmation, Ruby-Spears, Hanna-Barbera, New World, Universal, Adelaide & DreamWorks. His credits included The Batman/Superman Hour, Star Trek: TAS, He-Man, and She-Ra. Rest in peace and God bless, Uncle Herb. (See his self portrait drawing in my avatar)---

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelton View Post
    Thank you guys! My definition of a secret accessory is also anything that doesn't necessarily belong with the figure that was thrown in as a bonus item, like the Diamond Ray with Lizard Man mentioned above. I will update my master list. Those "secret accessory" action figures were funny additions, I hadn't thought of those. Thanks again, your answers helped a lot.
    Ah ok I thought you were just looking for the hidden items.

Well for the Club Grayskull aside from what was mentioned above, these are the ff excluding heads:
    -Tri-Klops long sword is for Classics Tri-Klops
    -Man-E-Faces sting lance for Buzz-Off, Tri-blade and Kcatoe lazer, and the vaporizer
    -Ultimate Filmation He-Man, concept Axe perfect for Vikor
    -Laughing Adam, pink classics power sword definitely not for him

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

TOD sorceress - Orb holder
    King GraySkull - Orb
    Big over sized 4 armed giant - Star seed

- - - Updated - - -

Green Goddess - He-man Harness and Weapons

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    TOD sorceress - Orb holder
    King GraySkull - Orb
    Big over sized 4 armed giant - Star seed

- - - Updated - - -

Green Goddess - He-man Harness and Weapons
    Procrustus.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Thanks for the additions. I added those plus a few of my own that I discovered while re-watching a few of Pixel Dan's videos (He-Ro II and Intergalactic Skeletor)

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Procrustus.
    Thank you, some days there's many figures names I can't remember (Watch my live video, and you'll ask, who is this clown and how can he not know that Man-at-arms real name is Dunkin.)

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Thank you, some days there's many figures names I can't remember (Watch my live video, and you'll ask, who is this clown and how can he not know that Man-at-arms real name is Dunkin.)
    He loved his donuts.

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Thanks for the additions. I added those plus a few of my own that I discovered while re-watching a few of Pixel Dan's videos (He-Ro II and Intergalactic Skeletor)
    That "Vaporizer" blaster with Filmation Man-E-Faces is meant for Filmation Count Marzo, which we never got. It does fit in the regular gripping hand of the "200X Style" Count Marzo we got in Classics. That is all I got, looks like everybody else covered everything else.

Well unless you count the 2 "secret accessories" under Battleground Teela's armor. I hear those 2 "items" are very important and quite lovely.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    That "Vaporizer" blaster with Filmation Man-E-Faces is meant for Filmation Count Marzo, which we never got. It does fit in the regular gripping hand of the "200X Style" Count Marzo we got in Classics. That is all I got, looks like everybody else covered everything else.

Well unless you count the 2 "secret accessories" under Battleground Teela's armor. I hear those 2 "items" are very important and quite lovely.
    Wait, she had nipples?