Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do you think this show will have a lasting impact for MOTU?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    That's YOU and you can't get mad if someone thinks the opposite of you (God Forbid)
    YOU don't have to be nasty and sarcastic all the time either. I can understand and appreciate a difference of opinion as long as it is respectful, but again that's not YOU either.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    YOU don't have to be nasty and sarcastic all the time either. I can understand and appreciate a difference of opinion as long as it is respectful, but again that's not YOU either.
    Just because I don't like something that someone else does doesn't mean I have to hit them over the head why I like it....Isn't that FORCING things on people they do not want? Oh yea...

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Just because I don't like something that someone else does doesn't mean I have to hit them over the head why I like it....Isn't that FORCING things on people they do not want? Oh yea...
    Nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you don't like something then that's your problem, don't have anything to do with it then. That doesn't mean that those of us who do love it should be forced to go without.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Mod Note: AGAIN, please
    get back on topic and off each other. If you need to make personal attacks to get your point across, it's probably not a good point to begin with. Ignore is your friend! Also remember to please avoid Tar Swamp areas as some of you are getting close. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Mod Note: AGAIN, please
    get back on topic and off each other. If you need to make personal attacks to get your point across, it's probably not a good point to begin with. Ignore is your friend! Also remember to please avoid Tar Swamp areas as some of you are getting close. Thank you!
    You're right and I am sorry. I get so tired of the constant personal attacks and I think I will definitely employ the *IGNORE* feature. I tried it for a while and then thought I would give people another chance. That obviously was pointless. I am *SO GLAD* I'm not in the Tar Swamp, my problems would only be worse then. As my friend Catriona Rowntree says, "you're better off without it and all that drama" (which she said about social media but it applies here too).

There really should be an *exhausted* emoticon, because there are times the forums can be emotionally and spiritually draining.

Back on topic, I love the new She-Ra series and am grateful for its time in popular culture and the gifts it gave its audience in the form of equality, diversity, inclusivity and characters to aspire to which help make the world a better place through positive representation.