Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mega Construx Unofficial Visual Reference

Heroic Warrior
    I love this thread! Just some constructive feedback, I believe you have the cape backwards on the sorceress who comes with Castle Grayskull. The blue detailing should be on the outside instead of the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelStone1984 View Post
    I love this thread! Just some constructive feedback, I believe you have the cape backwards on the sorceress who comes with Castle Grayskull. The blue detailing should be on the outside instead of the inside.
    Doh! So it is! I was so focused on the Classics version -- with blue on the inside -- that I didn't notice the actual instructions (and art!) with Grayskull said otherwise. Darn. Well, I'll re-photo next time new sets come in and I get out the camera stuff.

Widget

Hope it's ok to ask this...

Hope it's ok to ask this but I noticed that on the first page of this thread in the big list of releases it says the Advent Calendar is "confirmed". Just wondering how/where it was confirmed etc.. and does anyone have any U.S. info on it. All I am able to find are foreign websites talking about it. Germany, China, you name it. Speaking to my EE distro rep.. he says he spoke to his Mattel rep and they did not have any info on either the Advent Calendar or the Wave 3. Which was super odd. I supposedly "pre-ordered" wave 3 off deep discount.. which according to them is will be available June I think it was. It's been hard to get any info on these newest releases. I mean the Battle Cat set was a cool announcement but I'm craving for more of the mini-figure scale good good.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyBuddha View Post
    Hope it's ok to ask this but I noticed that on the first page of this thread in the big list of releases it says the Advent Calendar is "confirmed". Just wondering how/where it was confirmed etc.. and does anyone have any U.S. info on it. All I am able to find are foreign websites talking about it. Germany, China, you name it. Speaking to my EE distro rep.. he says he spoke to his Mattel rep and they did not have any info on either the Advent Calendar or the Wave 3. Which was super odd. I supposedly "pre-ordered" wave 3 off deep discount.. which according to them is will be available June I think it was. It's been hard to get any info on these newest releases. I mean the Battle Cat set was a cool announcement but I'm craving for more of the mini-figure scale good good.
    Sure, no problem! The calendar was revealed in the same Mattel investor slideshow-thing that the big Battle Cat was (and the He-Man/BC designs for the upcoming kid MOTU cartoon, and the He-Man/Battle Cat figures for the Kevin Smith cartoon).