Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 159

Thread: Mega Construx Unofficial Visual Reference

  1. #51
    Master of Mega Construx
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    41
    Holey-moly this awesome! Definitely bookmarking this page. Great work.

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Vintage Release Checklist
    Last edited by rexerm; September 10, 2021 at 12:09pm.

  3. #53
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    116
    Great work!

  4. #54
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    219
    Amazing work! Keep it up as this is a fantastic reference

  5. #55
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    28
    This is awesome!

    I have watched the PowerCon MCX panel and I saw you post the link to this amazing thread and I'm oh so glad I followed it up.

    I have a small correction, probably irrelevant to 99% of people , but WR He-Man differs from Heroes Series 1 in one more thing. WR ones belt "dots" are more of a brown colour, where as Series 1 are reddish.

    Yes, I have spent the last half an hour reading all of this, and I'll be back over and over. Keep up the good work!

  6. #56
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by tottimas View Post
    This is awesome!

    I have watched the PowerCon MCX panel and I saw you post the link to this amazing thread and I'm oh so glad I followed it up.

    I have a small correction, probably irrelevant to 99% of people , but WR He-Man differs from Heroes Series 1 in one more thing. WR ones belt "dots" are more of a brown colour, where as Series 1 are reddish.

    Yes, I have spent the last half an hour reading all of this, and I'll be back over and over. Keep up the good work!
    Hey thanks! Glad I spammed chat

    Here's my question: do you think the belt dot colors are different on purpose, or is it a factory variant kind of thing? Both of those He-Mans (He-Men?) have different colored eyebrows as well. I've also got a series 1 He-Man with less "angry" eyebrows and no white paint for his mouth. I wasn't sure how far to get into the differences, I guess...

  7. #57
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    Hey thanks! Glad I spammed chat

    Here's my question: do you think the belt dot colors are different on purpose, or is it a factory variant kind of thing? Both of those He-Mans (He-Men?) have different colored eyebrows as well. I've also got a series 1 He-Man with less "angry" eyebrows and no white paint for his mouth. I wasn't sure how far to get into the differences, I guess...
    I don't know. I have two WR ones, both with brown dots, and I have just one from the Eternia Battlepack with red dots. I assumed it was like, we gave Skeletor fully coloured feet, lets give He-Man different coloured dots, since you can't really change much about He-Man colour wise. You can't make him turquoise and still look like He-Man
    I've never looked at their eyebrows thou, and looking now, I only see that VS Beast-Man one has pure black eyebrows and a bit more orange in his hair, but other ones do look the same to my eyes. As I said previously, irrelevant info for most of the people

  8. #58
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Roton
    Last edited by rexerm; September 10, 2021 at 11:53am.

  9. #59
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    He-Man (BCR)
    Last edited by rexerm; September 10, 2021 at 11:53am.

  10. #60
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Mer-Man (BCR)
    Last edited by rexerm; September 10, 2021 at 11:53am.

  11. #61
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Battle Cat (BCR)
    Last edited by rexerm; September 10, 2021 at 11:54am.

  12. #62
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    Outstanding work!!! When are you going to update it with fisto stinkor etc??

  13. #63
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    Ohhh Battle Cat.. nice.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  14. #64
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerim34 View Post
    Outstanding work!!! When are you going to update it with fisto stinkor etc??
    Thank you! For those, I'm at the mercy of whenever BBTS sends them to me. Judging from prior experience... it'll be a while. For Point Dread, I've got a pre-order with both BBTS and Deep Discount, so I can add that whenever one of those folks mails it to me. (note the lack of mention of Wal-Mart... I have zero hope of seeing these sets there any time soon, ugh).

    Also, if folks haven't seen it, I've added a Vintage Figure Release Checklist to the first post.

  15. #65
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    267
    Ooooh. Wow, didn't know they released Battle Cat. I've been putting off building Castle Grayskull. I need to get back to putting it together. Battle Cat is a must buy. I'm also looking at pre-ordering Point Dread. That will finish it off nicely.

  16. #66
    Heroic Podcaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IOWA
    Posts
    1,743
    Tremendous work! Thank you for creating this valuable community resource!
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

  17. #67
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX, USA
    Posts
    1,293
    I'm not seeing any of the images...?
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

  18. #68
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I'm not seeing any of the images...?
    Hmmm... I seem to be having issues with the place I host my images. They go on and off... I need to find a better image host!

  19. #69
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX, USA
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    Hmmm... I seem to be having issues with the place I host my images. They go on and off... I need to find a better image host!
    Give this a try.

    https://imgur.com/
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

  20. #70
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    All images are now hosted elsewhere, so they should all be loading now.

    I'll try to get to Point Dread soon. And, BBTS just shipped my 5 MOTU Series 2 figures, so those will be coming soon. Please bear with me, though, as I am in the middle of moving and my free time has dwindled way, way down...

  21. #71
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX, USA
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    All images are now hosted elsewhere, so they should all be loading now.

    I'll try to get to Point Dread soon. And, BBTS just shipped my 5 MOTU Series 2 figures, so those will be coming soon. Please bear with me, though, as I am in the middle of moving and my free time has dwindled way, way down...
    Still nothing... Maybe it's something on my end?
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

  22. #72
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    All images are now hosted elsewhere, so they should all be loading now.

    I'll try to get to Point Dread soon. And, BBTS just shipped my 5 MOTU Series 2 figures, so those will be coming soon.
    This is hilarious work what you’re doing! Please, can you maybe instead of lot of pics create and always update 1 PDF file? That you can host for free on dropbox.com for example Each picture would be actually 1 page of that PDF. It would be the same quality as the famous 12 PDFs long MOTUC Encyclopedia! Keep up the great work!

  23. #73
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Still nothing... Maybe it's something on my end?
    If you go directly to the image, can you see it? http://www.matrex.dreamhosters.com/motu/GPH23-C.jpg

  24. #74
    Heroic Podcaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IOWA
    Posts
    1,743
    Eagerly awaiting the Point Dread update!
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

  25. #75
    Heroic Warrior rexerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Still nothing... Maybe it's something on my end?
    Figured out the issue! A new update to Chrome is overly aggressive with security related to loading external files from non-SSL hosts. I've got all images hosted on an SSL domain now, so they should be loading for everyone.

    I've got Point Dread and the 5 new figures now, but I just haven't had time to get to them due to moving to a new city. I'll try to make time this week to finish building PD and maybe do some photography...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •