Thread: Hawanja's MOTU/5.5 Fantasy figure review thread

Widget

Hawanja's MOTU/5.5 Fantasy figure review thread

Hi guys. So I run a youtube channel called UCD Videos, which started out as a gaming channel, but I've started doing toy unboxings and reviews as well. Recently I've been doing a lot of reviews of some of the newer 5.5 fantasy figure lines (Savage World, Primal Age, Super 7 MOTU, Masters of the WWE Universe) so if you guys are interested please check me out below. I also do a lot of gaming, movie, and other toy reviews, but I'll only post MOTU/5.5 related stuff here.

Super 7 Masters of the Universe Classics Club Eternia figures Review

Thundercats Savage World figure Unboxing and Review

Super 7 Masters of The Universe Filmation wave 2 Unboxing

DC Primal Age Action Figures Unboxing & Review from Funko

DC Primal Age Series 2 Unboxing and Review

Widget
    Hi guys,

Five more videos for you all. Thanks for looking!

MOTU He-Ro and Eldor Powers of Grayskull figures from Super 7

Street Fighter Funko Savage World Action Figure Review

UCD Toy Reviews: "Terror Toad" TMNT Knock-off Action Figure Unboxing and Review

Masters of the Universe William Stout Collection Unboxing and Review

Thundercats Savage World Series 2 Unboxing and Review Funko

Widget
    Some more videos for you guys:

Masters Of The Universe Classics Slush Head Unboxing and Review

Masters of the WWE Universe Wave 1 Unboxing and Review

Masters of the WWE Universe Wave 2 Unboxing and Review

Widget

What's up folks. I just got finished bingeing season 5 of She-Ra and the Princesses of power. I am a massively gigantic Masters of the Universe fan, and I can confidently say that this show is the best cartoon yet of them all - better than the Filmation shows, New Adventures, or even 200X. The dialog is great, character story arcs are well realized, the stakes are high, and the finale is intense. Everybody should watch it.

Please be aware this review contains a ton of spoilers.

Widget

Hey guys. So for this video, I'm unboxing "Triton" from the "Galaxy Heroes" line, and "The Green Yuk" and "Black Ninja" from the line "Troll Warriors." These are both MOTU knock-off lines - specifically, they are knock offs of Sungold's "Galaxy Warriors" line. So they are in fact knock-off of a knock-off.

Enjoy!

Widget

Troll Force "Machine Man" MOTU Knock-Off Unboxing and Restoration

Hello folks! So I got my mitts on a "Machine Man" figure from the Troll Force action figure line (we looked at the "Green Yuk" and "Black Ninja" from this line in a previous video.) Troll Force was a knock-off of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Specifically, it uses parts from a different knock-off line called "Galaxy Warriors," (so this is a knock-off of a knock-off.) So we'll do an unboxing and a little bit of restoration on this one as the hair is completely shot. I'm not really too much into collecting knock-off/bootleg figures like this, but they can be pretty cool sometimes.