Thread: Anyone playing Cards Against Humanity?

Master of New Adventures!

Anyone playing Cards Against Humanity?

If you've got four adults at home, including you and your significant other and perhaps some high school seniors and college students, this is one of the most hilarious games around. I love their promo line: "Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people." Easy to learn it in about two minutes and a lonnnnnnng night of laughs to follow. Helps to enhance it with Guinness or a couple nice glasses of Malbec. Occasionally a tad x-rated, it's definitely not for grades K-8, although there's a children's version. We played it for a week and ordered three more different sets of cards.

We can all use some laughs. Play it. You'll thank me.

Heard of the game, but never gotten a chance to play.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

It is definitely a fun, often off-color game. I love it, but I think we loaned our set out and have not seen it since.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    I got to admit I like their tagline as well.

I haven't played it but I've watched a Canadian comedy troop play it and use it in comedy skits.

I'm not going to play it. Not my thing. Nor are those adultish games you see at places like target and Walmart.

I will admit it has grown. All the expansions that came out. I will congratulate them on their success.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I got to admit I like their tagline as well.

I haven't played it but I've watched a Canadian comedy troop play it and use it in comedy skits.

I'm not going to play it. Not my thing. Nor are those adultish games you see at places like target and Walmart.

I will admit it has grown. All the expansions that came out. I will congratulate them on their success.

I think you're better off to stay away from it. One round and you're hopelessly (and blissfully) addicted.

I've only played the game once physically, during a time my college teacher was late to the day of the finals. However, that unofficial online version, I've played a lot, and I love it. Kind of funny, considering it's the opposite of my humor in real life. Just a shame it's been so laggy ever since it was brought back up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    I've only played the game once physically, during a time my college teacher was late to the day of the finals. However, that unofficial online version, I've played a lot, and I love it. Kind of funny, considering it's the opposite of my humor in real life. Just a shame it's been so laggy ever since it was brought back up.
    Wildly popular on college campuses...and in the Olesker home. We ordered three additional sets of cards. Love it!