Thread: Vintage Panini stickers and album

Widget

Vintage Panini stickers and album

I was wondering if anyone has recently bought some vintage POP stickers (or MOTU because I’m sure it would be similar)? Do they still “stick” into an album or are the stickers too old to function normally? I am looking for a complete POP Panini sticker album, but before I buy an album and some stickers I wanted to know if anyone has had some experience trying to do this since the stickers are 35 years old?

I recently bought some wwe Panini stickers and put them in an album, they were fine, the were from 1991, if that helps.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trap-grr View Post
    I recently bought some wwe Panini stickers and put them in an album, they were fine, the were from 1991, if that helps.

Sorry they might have been merlin not Panini.

(Do we want to keep this thread here to discuss all Panini Sticker albums, or do we want to focus only on MOTU/POP? If so, the thread would need to be moved, but there were many IPs that got this treatment.)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    (Do we want to keep this thread here to discuss all Panini Sticker albums, or do we want to focus only on MOTU/POP? If so, the thread would need to be moved, but there were many IPs that got this treatment.)
    I’m mainly looking to see if old Panini stickers will still “stick” into an album or if the glue will have deteriorated. So, if anyone has feedback or comments on any Panini stickers I would appreciate it (because I don’t think they were made differently for the POP albums).

(Although if you feel that the thread should be moved to a different group I’m fine with that! )

I wish I knew. Sorry!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

i am curious about this as well. I went down an ebay hole and saw some dif panini sets I now want.
    cogito ergo doleo