So peakablue is a .... ?

.....man?
    Or a trans ?what is she/he?

I hate that they made her a Male.

Is Double Trouble
    Lord Hordak

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah sure its her.

But know we now (like sweet bee) what they look like .

Dounle trouble copies them -)

Now we have all girls from the original toy line in the show.
    Maybe even clawdeen

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy with this

Seens jewelstar is transgender like double trouble.i just read this

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Flutterina

So we have no image form sweet bee :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw it again.

He is probably the worst from all redesigns

Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    .....man?
    Or a trans ?what is she/he?

I hate that they made her a Male.

This is a DT persona .....soo Never existed . This boy has some interesting pelvic hips . If their intention was to make a boy , they did a horrible job .

Also if I may ? Original Peek A Blue of the 80's was a half girl , half male peacock .

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    This is a DT persona .....soo Never existed . This boy has some interesting pelvic hips . If their intention was to make a boy , they did a horrible job .

Also if I may ? Original Peek A Blue of the 80's was a half girl , half male peacock .

But thats how the real peekablue looks in this she ra rebnot

I would argue , DT never met any Peek A Blue so this is DT,s opinion of what a peek a blue looks like .

If Dream works wanted to solidify their translation of Peek a Blu , they should have made her a separate entity not a convenient disguise . I know what Huntara looks like .

Peek A Blue looks exactly they way we the viewers want her to because Dreamworks gave us that loophole .

Peekablue exists in this series, In Princess Prom Adora does her research and tells Glimmer that 'he's' dating Sweet Bee. So Peekablue does indeed exist outside of being a Double Trouble Persona and is presumably a prince or at least a princess consort to Sweet Bee.

In this last season it seems Peekablue has gone into hiding, the Princess Alliance finds Double Trouble so it's safe to assume that the real Peekablue is out there somewhere - even in the original cartoon she was shy and scared of fighting.

If you think about it, it makes sense that Peekablue is a boy as it's the male peacocks who have the colourfull tails - I never thought about it before but it's weird that Original Peekablue has a male bird's feathering

Noelle and her team clearly mess with gender throughout the series so it's not beyond possibility that Peekablue is biologically female and just identifies as a boy.

I dug the design all in all, I want that coat.
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

I never thought about it before but it's weird that Original Peekablue has a male bird's feathering
    Its Greek Mythology .

Zeus wanted some nookie with the nymph Io . His wife Hera took offense . She transformed Io into a cow and set a giant Argus to guard her . Argus was the perfect watchmen , He had 100 eyes , He saw everything . 98 of his eyes open even when asleep . Zeus sent Hermes to rescue his lover. The god lulled the giant with music , making him sleep so deep until every one of the eyes closed at which point Hermes promptly killed Argus . Zues could enjoy Io in peace now .

Hera grieved over her loyal fallen champion and placed all the eyes of Argus on the tail of a Peacock to honour his memory . And that children is how peacocks were created .

Peek A Blue sees everything using the Eyes of Argus .
    Last edited by Lokus; May 18, 2020 at 12:52pm.

Agree with this, and very cool story of how the peacock got all its "eyes". So even though double trouble was both Flutterina and Peekablue in this series, these are official designs of these characters. I have to imagine that Dreamworks worked up a design for Sweet Bee, the question becomes, how do we get them to release it to us, as well as the other designs of the princesses that were in the silhouette circle created by light hope. If we only get Sweet Bee, so be it, As she is the last remaining Princess, from the original series that really should have made it in.

Its Greek Mythology .

Zeus wanted some nookie with the nymph Io . His wife Hera took offense . She transformed Io into a cow and set a giant Argus to guard her . Argus was the perfect watchmen , He had 100 eyes , He saw everything . 98 of his eyes open even when asleep . Zeus sent Hermes to rescue his lover. The god lulled the giant with music , making him sleep so deep each until every one of the eyes closed at which point Hermes promptly killed Argus . Zues could enjoy Io in peace now .

Hera grieved over her loyal fallen champion and placed all the eyes of Argus on the tail of a Peacock to honour his memory . And that children is how peacocks were created .

Peek A Blue sees everything using the Eyes of Argus .
    I am aware of the myth, fact is only Peacocks and not Peahens have the elaborate plumage.
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    Peekablue exists in this series, In Princess Prom Adora does her research and tells Glimmer that 'he's' dating Sweet Bee. So Peekablue does indeed exist outside of being a Double Trouble Persona and is presumably a prince or at least a princess consort to Sweet Bee.

In this last season it seems Peekablue has gone into hiding, the Princess Alliance finds Double Trouble so it's safe to assume that the real Peekablue is out there somewhere - even in the original cartoon she was shy and scared of fighting.

If you think about it, it makes sense that Peekablue is a boy as it's the male peacocks who have the colourfull tails - I never thought about it before but it's weird that Original Peekablue has a male bird's feathering

Noelle and her team clearly mess with gender throughout the series so it's not beyond possibility that Peekablue is biologically female and just identifies as a boy.

I dug the design all in all, I want that coat.

Well Said

Thanks

I am aware of the myth, fact is only Peacocks and not Peahens have the elaborate plumage.
    Yes ? ...... girls like to wear pretty things for example fancy colourful feathers in a dress . The gender of the bird who got plucked is a minor issue .

3ad652d7ff9f1af1c813438594cf0cff.jpg

UK MOTU Comics Junkie Mosquitor's Avatar
    Yes ? ...... girls like to wear pretty things for example fancy colourful feathers in a dress . The gender of the bird who got plucked is a minor issue .

3ad652d7ff9f1af1c813438594cf0cff.jpg
    Spot on. Peekablue had male peacock feathers just as Webstor has the abilities of a female spider. Bloody feeble reason to actually make Peekablue a bloke.
    http://www.motuukcomics.co.uk

The Masters of the Universe/She-Ra UK Comics Fan Site!

Totally Dyslexic
    And only female Mosquitos suck blood still there is Moquitor, clearly a male character who is described as vampirique Instectoid who is even avoided by Hordak himself, as said in Mosquitors MOTUC bio.

Its an alien fantasy world earth rules don't apply here.

And even here on earth rules are meant to be broken:

Lioness with manes do exist as well and yes im looking also at you Clawdeen

*Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Clawdeen is a girl ? I dont believe that . Boy Lions are allowed to look pink and have girl names in Etheria .
    Last edited by Lokus; May 20, 2020 at 01:47pm.

Clawdeen is a girl ? I dont believe that . Boy Lions are allowed to look pink and have girl names in Etheria .
    Clawdeen was female in the 80s media.

Totally Dyslexic
    Of course boys are allowed to be pink and have curly hair but Clawdeen is female always has been.

Down on her cardboard it says: Comb her soft mane.

*Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I stand corrected .

Very disappointed that the fans' overall reaction to two female characters being turned male is an overwhelmingly positive one. I would have hoped to see at least some more opposition to the blatant sexism and undermining of the show's feminist angle being shown here... these characters were created as powerful women and positive, empowering role models for girls. For a supposedly feminist show to turn them into blokes for no clear reason is disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitor View Post
    Very disappointed that the fans' overall reaction to two female characters being turned male is an overwhelmingly positive one. I would have hoped to see at least some more opposition to the blatant sexism and undermining of the show's feminist angle being shown here... these characters were created as powerful women and positive, empowering role models for girls. For a supposedly feminist show to turn them into blokes for no clear reason is disgraceful.
    Its like the MOTU live action movie . Yes horrible but the fans have nothing else . I feel the complex storyline made up for all the disrespect for established canon and old fans .

There are good things in this show that has added to ShE Ra .