Thread: Hey yallll!!!!

Master of Statues

Hey yallll!!!!

Hey guys and gals!

Been lightly lurking off and on for YEARS but finally decided to pull the trigger and participate in the party...

Originally from Colorado Springs, Ive been in the greater Los Angeles area for the last 13 years working in the collectibles industry as a Designer and Art Director... 3 years at Gentle Giant and 10 years at Sideshow, and now onto new adventures!

While at Sideshow, I had the childhood dream come true to Art Direct the MOTU statue line with some of the best most awesome artists Ive ever had the privilege of working with...

Now Im working with Chad / Tweeterhead to help keep the MOTU love going along with a few other projects... stoked to share stuff with this awesome community when I can!

Anyways, stoked to nerd out with some awesome people and pick your brains from time to time as well.

Thanks guys!
    xoxo
    -Igo

Did you graduate from here in the Springs?

Glad you made your dream, and welcome aboard!

Master of Statues
    Yah graduated in 2001 from Air Academy High School. What about you? Awesome and rare finding people from the Springs!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Igo View Post
    Yah graduated in 2001 from Air Academy High School. What about you? Awesome and rare finding people from the Springs!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Awesome! I'm '97 from Mitchell. I've lived here most of my life. I love this town!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Igo!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Welcome to the community, those Sideshow MOTU pieces are amazing!! It's so great to hear from and interact with those who have worked on MOTU, so we can't wait to see what surprises you may share!! As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, feel free joining the conversation, have fun contributing to the community and enjoy spending your time as well as, of course, posting here on the .org!

Master of Statues
    Drakken - Thanks!

dorrmann - I had a couple of friends that went to Mitchell (we played on the same soccer team) but that's rad finding people from the hometown! I love it there too, just the job took me out to LA.

dedset13 - Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words! Hoping to continue making people happy with MOTU with Chad and Tweeterhead, and picking the brains' of the fans of the forum as well from time to time! Gonna be hopping into some discussions oon, thanks again for the warm welcome!

Queen Grayskull - Thanks Queen!

Welcome to the forums Igo, have a great day!