Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who here is a Photoshop master and has spare time on their hands the next 2 weeks?

  1. #1
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    37,233

    Who here is a Photoshop master and has spare time on their hands the next 2 weeks?

    Who here is a master of Photoshop?

    I mean a true wizard. You can get in there a polish up an image or photo where you turn garbage into gold, or you can do your own art that's worth of a museum, etc.
    You're efficient, fast, and know the program like the back of your hand.

    If you are one of those people,
    have some stuff to show me to prove it,
    and have a big chunk of spare time over the next two weeks,
    I have an official MOTU opportunity you may be interested in.


    Please post here to let me know.
    Thanks!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  2. #2
    Ancient One zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    14,792
    I am not that person, but my other half (not a member on the forums) is.
    Do you have an email address I can send on over to him so you can talk specifics?

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Who here is a master of Photoshop?

    I mean a true wizard. You can get in there a polish up an image or photo where you turn garbage into gold, or you can do your own art that's worth of a museum, etc.
    You're efficient, fast, and know the program like the back of your hand.

    If you are one of those people,
    have some stuff to show me to prove it,
    and have a big chunk of spare time over the next two weeks,
    I have an official MOTU opportunity you may be interested in.


    Please post here to let me know.
    Thanks!
    @Zentron ?

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  4. #4
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    37,233
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I am not that person, but my other half (not a member on the forums) is.
    Do you have an email address I can send on over to him so you can talk specifics?
    Sending you a PM. Thanks!


    If there's anyone else, please post. The more the merrier!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  5. #5
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Sending you a PM. Thanks!


    If there's anyone else, please post. The more the merrier!

    I'm an artist, you can see my work here:

    https://www.deviantart.com/hawanja/gallery

    Got plenty of time on my hands now, I'm interested.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior jeffcope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    175
    If by “Photoshop master” you “passing familiarity“, then I’m your man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •