Thread: Newbie from the UK

Widget

Newbie from the UK

Hello fellow motu fans my name is Terry I'm from kent in the uk, I've recently started collecting vintage 80s masters figures. As when I was young I foolishly let my parents dispose of old toys as I grew up! I only have roboto so far but I'm scouring ebay daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboto 01 View Post
    Hello fellow motu fans my name is Terry I'm from kent in the uk, I've recently started collecting vintage 80s masters figures. As when I was young I foolishly let my parents dispose of old toys as I grew up! I only have roboto so far but I'm scouring ebay daily.
    Best of luck with your collection! I was hasty myself . My parents were kind enough to ask me what to keep and what to dump. I should have kept it all!

Welcome aboard!

Dedset will be along shortly to let you know how you can upgrade your account if you'd like to scour our Marketplace.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Roboto 01!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Terry!! Welcome to the community!! The vintage line is so much fun to collect, you should have a blast working on your collection!! I've posted info above on how to access the marketplace. Make sure to check that out, you may find some great deals to help build your collection!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Widget
    Welcome terry and Hello friends! I am also new in the forum. My name is Jones Murphy. I am living in Paramus, New Jersey, USA. Currently, I am working in boxesxperthub as a Web Developer. The boxesxperthub is a leading packaging company providing one-stop solutions of all kinds of Custom Printed Boxes and Custom Boxes Packaging Wholesale that fit your budget.
    https://boxesxperthub.us/markets/cbd...d-gummy-boxes/

Heroic Warrior
    i was one of those lucky kids whose parents never through anything away so i still have all my original motu toys. my son really enjoyed playing with them too when he was younger too. now its all ps4 ps4 ps4