Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Australian Snake Mtn supplier Toys and Beyond have closed down?!?

Australian Snake Mtn supplier Toys and Beyond have closed down?!?

Does anybody have any info on this? I only found out by chance when Googling their name after various emails have gone unanswered: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...-website/page3

Does anyone know their Facebook page to try and contact them? I cant seem to find it.

No idea as I've never ordered from the site before. If you do a follow up on the OzFormers forum someone may have more info there - the members on that forum are generally helpful.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    This is concerning on a whole other level. A lot of Aussies have pre-ordered it and completed the Payment plan.

Hopefully it all proceeds normally and is just a rumor.

when is the SM due?

ka
    Drowning in a Sea of Plastic.

How much I hope orders will be honoured!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    This is concerning on a whole other level. A lot of Aussies have pre-ordered it and completed the Payment plan.

Hopefully it all proceeds normally and is just a rumor.

when is the SM due?

ka
    Fingers crossed! I've completed the payment plan too. We'll have to wait and see what happens.
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Masks of Power Demons 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Like Shock Rock? Check out my band: www.reverbnation.com/massrejection

Wow. I have paid for 2 of these through this guy. If he has gone will partial.ly refund us?
    Last edited by crazyjoe; June 9, 2020 at 07:24pm.

This is upsetting to hear. Along with that uk site that actually scammed people. I hope this one will still honor the presale. I think someone should message Brian at super7 about this.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

have emailed super7, not Bryan specifically. Surely worst case scenario they will be able to provide a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Fingers crossed! I've completed the payment plan too. We'll have to wait and see what happens.
    I wouldn't advise waiting to see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, they replied in less than 1o minutes of emailing them. They are aware and looking into it.
    Last edited by crazyjoe; June 4, 2020 at 07:41pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    have emailed super7, not Bryan specifically. Surely worst case scenario they will be able to provide a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't advise waiting to see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, they replied in less than 1o minutes of emailing them. They are aware and looking into it.
    Nice! Yeah, I decided not to wait and see. I spoke to the guy behind Toys and Beyond in a FB group who advised that we would still be getting Snake Mountain. Would be nice to have confirmation from Super 7 though.

UPDATE: So the gentleman who owns Toys and Beyond posted this in the FB group: "Just spoke to S7 there has been a delay with our shipment but our eta is early October."
    Last edited by abaddon; June 4, 2020 at 10:27pm. Reason: Update
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Masks of Power Demons 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)

Thanks for the advice.
    I also ordered 2.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Official Confirmation.

Ok, We have heard from the Vendor/store owner and its all good, The store is NOT closing, just taking a break.

All the Snake Mountain orders are locked in and fine. ETA is October at this point (confirmed from S7)

so we are all good gang. we will keep any details/updates posting in the Oz FB Group!

Cheers aj

Great news! You guys down under go through so much to get these things and donít deserve the stress. Thank you to all of you whom made snake mountain a reality. Only together, did we get this over the line.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Great news! You guys down under go through so much to get these things and don¬’t deserve the stress. Thank you to all of you whom made snake mountain a reality. Only together, did we get this over the line.
    Thanks Mate, yeah A lot of us have fought hard to build our collections, and its always a bit scary.

..Not having the recent POP line and the upcoming Origins at retail has been a kicker.

But at least having an Australian supplier for SM means that a lot of Aussies can actually put the endcap on their MOTUC Collections.
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 6, 2020 at 09:23pm.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Nice! Yeah, I decided not to wait and see. I spoke to the guy behind Toys and Beyond in a FB group who advised that we would still be getting Snake Mountain. Would be nice to have confirmation from Super 7 though.

UPDATE: So the gentleman who owns Toys and Beyond posted this in the FB group: "Just spoke to S7 there has been a delay with our shipment but our eta is early October."

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Ok, We have heard from the Vendor/store owner and its all good, The store is NOT closing, just taking a break.

All the Snake Mountain orders are locked in and fine. ETA is October at this point (confirmed from S7)

so we are all good gang. we will keep any details/updates posting in the Oz FB Group!

Cheers aj
    Has this been confirmed with Super7? Seems like word has only come from the guy from Toys and Beyond, who is virtually impossible to get in contact with.

Can someone tell me the name of this FB group so I can get an update directly?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Has this been confirmed with Super7? Seems like word has only come from the guy from Toys and Beyond, who is virtually impossible to get in contact with.

Can someone tell me the name of this FB group so I can get an update directly?
    PM'd you, mate!

I asked Super7 about this October delay. Heard back from Rudy who says:
    "I cannot confirm this delay as currently Snake Mountain is expected to ship during the summer. Our retail partners should be able to ship during a similar time period."

I also emailed Toys & Beyond again last night, as of yet, no response.

I don't like the fact that he is only available through hunting him down through a Facebook group, not even his through his business. I'm not taking "his word" on this delay.

Has anyone else who preordered S/M from this guy been able to contact him through proper channels?

Anyone know the latest on this? I ordered through these guys too and they don't respond to my messages when I ask for an update.

Is this flake still ignoring everyone? I am at about the stage where I would rather super 7 send our paid for snake mountains to some other reliable distributor without an ancient website that will definitely deliver.

I heard back from them on June 15:

I do apologise, for the delay in replying your previous emails might have gone to the spam folder. So again apologies regarding that.
    As for snake Mountain I have updated the eta date, after speaking with Super 7 last week they have confirmed our shipment is due in October.
    After a family health scare we had decided that after all preorders were sent out we would temporarily close but all is well so we wonít be closing. All pre orders will be met as all suppliers have been paid for.
    If you would like any further information happy to discuss over the phone.
    Regards
    Jo

Their website always seems up to date, so they don't seem to have gone anywhere. Anyone purchase from them lately?

I received an invoice from them for SM balance late August or early Sept. I'll try emailing them now to see what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Is this flake still ignoring everyone? I am at about the stage where I would rather super 7 send our paid for snake mountains to some other reliable distributor without an ancient website that will definitely deliver.
    So, I got a reply within a couple hours:

I spoke to S7 on Tuesday and they advised me that our shipment will be due between Dec and January.
    I will get the exact eta very soon apparently they are still working on it.
    Regards
    Joanne

Sounds promising. I am about 90% confident that Toys & Beyond wont screw us over.

For anyone concerned, I contacted them thru [email protected]

Cheers for the update

Anyone heard any news yet?

Apart from the update on their website (https://toysandbeyond.com.au/snake-mountain-update/) I haven't heard anything since my last post.

Anybody still in contact with them through the Facebook group? I tried joining a while back but wasn't accepted.

I just looked at their site and they're still allowing people to place orders, that's pretty bad for a company no longer in business. I'd be worried if it was me to be honest. I don't want to be the negative voice here but yeah, very shady goings on with them.
    I'd try reaching out to Super7 directly at this point and try to confirm the shipment of product to T&B at least.

Relax people. Update is here...

https://toysandbeyond.com.au/snake-mountain-update/

These are showing up on ebay over here now, no word from toys and beyond yet. I imagine any that were sent over here would all be on the same container