Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australian Snake Mtn supplier Toys and Beyond have closed down?!?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    These are showing up on ebay over here now, no word from toys and beyond yet. I imagine any that were sent over here would all be on the same container
    I suggest joining the Australian Masters of the Universe Collectors Club group on Facebook. You should be able to contact admin who may allow you to put up a public post asking for the site owner to contact you directly.

Trouble is, the dude is small time and is terrible at checking emails/messages. I've seen people post that he has delivered their Snake Mountains, but given how small time he is, he's likely just slowly working through a multitude of orders (not just for SM but for other things). You may get lucky and he gets yours sorted but I'd personally try and get in contact with him, and the Facebook route seems to be the best bet.

Good luck mate!

It's unfathomable that we're in 2021 and folks have still not received Snake Mountain. I'm thinking back to 2017 when I saw the first prototype that they hoped to "have it out by Christmas."
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

I received mine from Toys and Beyond this Monday. My understanding is that there is a lot to ship out and takes time. Star Track Express was the courier used to deliver mine if that offers any peace of mind.
    Take Care, Darren
    Please, give the Toy Power Podcast a chance: Here we speak with Brian Flynn, owner of Super7 https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...-power!podcast.

Thanks for the update.
    Did you receive a forward alert about delivery?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Just heard from Joanne from Toys and Beyond. Basically the couriers are complaining about the size of the boxes so she is trying to deliver some herself. Sounds like it's gonna be a bit slow but they are coming. I'll update when mine arrives.

So, I finally received my Snake Mountain a couple days ago from Toys & Beyond.

If anyone is waiting on theirs, try emailing them. And keep posting here if you're having any trouble.

No sign of mine as yet. Fingers crossed it is not too far away.

I was told 12 days ago that I would be given a tracking number. I followed up 6 days ago and no response. Starting to think I will never get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Metaltor View Post
    I was told 12 days ago that I would be given a tracking number. I followed up 6 days ago and no response. Starting to think I will never get it now.
    Where are they based in Australia? If they were in the same state as you Iíd be trying to arrange a pick up.

Keep emailing them. Daily if you must. When I finally got through to someone, they said their inbox is getting spammed and are missing a lot of genuine emails. Not much of an excuse, I know, but don't give up.

Might be best to be patient at the moment. Aussie fulfillers are having trouble with the size of the boxes for delivery.

I'm not surprised

Heroic Warrior
    They personally delivered mine just recently. They apologized profusely for the delay and are slowly starting to get them to everyone else. Being a small "Ma and Pa" outfit (and the current climate), it will probably take a little time to get to everyone.

If you're still waiting, I wouldn't be too concerned just yet.
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Masks of Power Demons 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Like Shock Rock? Check out my band: www.reverbnation.com/massrejection

Widget
    Hey,
    Has anyone in NSW received their snake mountain from toys and beyond yet? I have tried both emails addresses with no response and I have paid in full. The website for 'toys and beyond' has disappeared and has been replaced with a maintenance message, that has been there for several days. I am just concerned, as popcultcha has the play set up for sale and I don't want to miss out, if there is an issue with toys and beyond delivering.
    Can anyone help - is there a contact number?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince1983 View Post
    Hey,
    Has anyone in NSW received their snake mountain from toys and beyond yet? I have tried both emails addresses with no response and I have paid in full. The website for 'toys and beyond' has disappeared and has been replaced with a maintenance message, that has been there for several days. I am just concerned, as popcultcha has the play set up for sale and I don't want to miss out, if there is an issue with toys and beyond delivering.
    That is brutal - are they based in Melbourne?

Hey,
    (If you can afford to) I would buy the Popcultcha one now and if you end up with two you could sell one for a profit later.

Widget

Any other ways to contact toys and beyond.

Hey guys
    Hope you can help?
    I have used the email address [email protected], but it keeps bouncing back as unable to deliver.
    I am also using the email address [email protected], but there has been no response.
    I found a number that has been disconnected.
    I can't check my account or the website for updates as it is still under maintenance (has been for several days.)
    I just want to be told by someone from the company that the items will be delivered before I take the matter to my bank and have the charge reversed.
    Can anyone help? Has any one in NSW received a response regarding delivery to our state from Melbourne?

I hope you guys donít get screwed. Assuming they are based in Melbourne and someone can provide me address, Iíd be more than happy to drop by and see whatís going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys
    Hope you can help?
    I have used the email address [email protected], but it keeps bouncing back as unable to deliver.
    I am also using the email address [email protected], but there has been no response.
    I found a number that has been disconnected.
    I can't check my account or the website for updates as it is still under maintenance (has been for several days.)
    I just want to be told by someone from the company that the items will be delivered before I take the matter to my bank and have the charge reversed.
    Can anyone help? Has any one in NSW received a response regarding delivery to our state from Melbourne?

I hope you guys donít get screwed. Assuming they are based in Melbourne and someone can provide me address, Iíd be more than happy to drop by and see whatís going on.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Just heard from Joanne from Toys and Beyond. Basically the couriers are complaining about the size of the boxes so she is trying to deliver some herself. Sounds like it's gonna be a bit slow but they are coming. I'll update when mine arrives.
    Hey,
    That is great that you received you Snake Mountain from Toys and Beyond. How did you get into contact with them - what email address did you use or phone number? I have been sending emails everyday for over two weeks with no response.
    Hope you can help?

Hey,
    That is great that you received you Snake Mountain from Toys and Beyond. How did you get into contact with them - what email address did you use or phone number? I have been sending emails everyday for over two weeks with no response.
    Hope you can help?
    Same here. I email just about every day, and no response. Unreal how poor this is. I assume I am never going to get mine. So not only have I been ripped off $1300, but I will also now never have a Snake Mountain when I have every other figure, vehicle and playset in the entire line. I can't even tell you how mad I am.

Whenever i try going on their site I get a warning that the connection is not secure.

Heroic Warrior
    Same here. I email just about every day, and no response. Unreal how poor this is. I assume I am never going to get mine. So not only have I been ripped off $1300, but I will also now never have a Snake Mountain when I have every other figure, vehicle and playset in the entire line. I can't even tell you how mad I am.
    Terrible. I have no dog in this fight. Iím not in Australia. I didnít purchase a Snake Mountain. Iím not even a collector of Classics. Iíve been reading this thread though and just want to wish everyone the best of luck in this situation. Itís one of the downsides to not being able to purchase something on site but online instead. I just wish I had something more helpful to say.

Here are the ABN details for Toys & Beyond: https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View/47450332593

I've msg'd Joanne about this and will let you know if I hear anything. I'd suggest to everyone to contact their bank and see if they can do a charge back for undelivered goods.

3 weeks of messaging every other day and no response. These people don't care. They have also taken their website down. Clearly they have vanished with a lot of people's money. So disappointing.

But there is some good news. Payment was made in instalments through Partially.ly (https://partial.ly/) so I contacted them and they have given me a full refund. I recommend everyone else who ordered from Toys And Beyond to do the same.

The Australian Business Number for Toys and Beyond is here... https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View/47450332593

There are a few things you can do with this information...

1. Contact Super 7 so they know what is going on.

2. Contact Consumer Affairs Victoria ... https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/

3. Contact the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission ...https://www.accc.gov.au/
    Last edited by Death Metaltor; March 3, 2021 at 02:32am.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

3 weeks of messaging every other day and no response. These people don't care. They have also taken their website down. Clearly they have vanished with a lot of people's money. So disappointing.

But there is some good news. Payment was made in instalments through Partially.ly (https://partial.ly/) so I contacted them and they have given me a full refund. I recommend everyone else who ordered from Toys And Beyond to do the same.

The Australian Business Number for Toys and Beyond is here... https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View/47450332593

There are a few things you can do with this information...

1. Contact Super 7 so they know what is going on.

2. Contact Consumer Affairs Victoria ... https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/

3. Contact the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission ...https://www.accc.gov.au/
    Hey
    I can't use this partially paid link, as I paid in full - Right?
    I finally received a response from Joanne telling me toll was picking up the items and that a tracking number will be sent - That was over a week ago now - still no tracking number.
    I have been messaging them with very little response (one email) for almost a month. I purchased a second play-set from popcultcha and received it from Melbourne (to NSW) in 4 days of purchase. I am extremely frustrated because I have now paid double for something, because of the lack of response and also because I didn't want to miss out.
    Just really want my money back!

Hey
    I can't use this partially paid link, as I paid in full - Right?
    I finally received a response from Joanne telling me toll was picking up the items and that a tracking number will be sent - That was over a week ago now - still no tracking number.
    I have been messaging them with very little response (one email) for almost a month. I purchased a second play-set from popcultcha and received it from Melbourne (to NSW) in 4 days of purchase. I am extremely frustrated because I have now paid double for something, because of the lack of response and also because I didn't want to miss out.
    Just really want my money back!
    Partial.ly was an instalment payment system. So it was not paying the vendor directly, hence it was insured. If you paid the vendor directly, you're probably out of luck.

I have now been fully reimbursed by Partial.ly and have bought a Snake Mountain off of eBay from the US for the same price with shipping included that I paid these jokers.