Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1715

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

  1. #1426
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,297
    Wave 4 figures are in Smyths in the UK. I have only ordered Hordak so far, he is getting delivered some day this week.

  2. #1427
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,722
    Got my figures from them yesterday apart from Stratos, they're all great!
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

  3. #1428
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    45
    Got my first two Origins the other day. Battle Armor He-Man and Roboto. These things are legit great. I can't wait for the other figures I pre-ordered to arrive.
    I think this might be my favorite MotU line to date.
    Let's see a Deluxe Dylamug in MOTU Origins!

  4. #1429
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,297
    Hordak arrived today and he is a pretty awesome figure.

  5. #1430
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Hordak arrived today and he is a pretty awesome figure.
    Very cool! How is the minicomic?

  6. #1431
    Heroic Warrior DadStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    111
    Had some Sky Sledís pop up at one of my Targetís, online says the one closest to me also has some.. gonna drop in today after the gym and see if anything else decided to grace the empty pegs
    Instagram: dadhausen

  7. #1432
    No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,148
    Found a lonely BA He-Man today at Walmart. Bought it for the 2nd head. There were also a lot of Mer-Man, Zodac and Roboto on the pegs.
    Still no Teela, still no Beast Man. None of the other new stuff. So, I will hunt them down on the secondary market, pick up a couple of others when I find them to complete the 12-back, and I'm out. This line is very flawed, Mattel can't handle it or even get the product out, and other companies are far more deserving of my money. Mattel is a joke.

  8. #1433
    Court Magician Gog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Found a lonely BA He-Man today at Walmart. Bought it for the 2nd head. There were also a lot of Mer-Man, Zodac and Roboto on the pegs.
    Still no Teela, still no Beast Man. None of the other new stuff. So, I will hunt them down on the secondary market, pick up a couple of others when I find them to complete the 12-back, and I'm out. This line is very flawed, Mattel can't handle it or even get the product out, and other companies are far more deserving of my money. Mattel is a joke.
    I'm not a hardcore toy collector of any kind. Like I bet many on this forum are, I'm a male in my 40s who enjoyed the golden era of action figures as a kid and enjoy grabbing items that remind me of those times. Origins in the first line I have decided to try to collect "in full" as the prospect of having it available in retail with features and pricing also ostensibly aimed at kids really hit home for me.

    I don't know enough about Wal-Mart, Target or Mattel to understand or blame anyone - and I know the buying and scalping market has a lot to do with this - but I cannot understand how a line that has, to date, essentially been exclusive to two major US chains (and formally so for Wal-Mart) has not been readily and steadily available? Mattel basically has two Ship-To's... as someone who works in distribution, this makes little sense.

    I was in Wal-Mart yesterday where, as always, there's half a dozen He-Man and Skeletor and empty pegs. I noted a pallet at the end of the aisle and it had a single four-piece Masters Assortment box open and empty. I asked the stocking employee and they said, "some guy asked to open and he bought all four." Makes sense. Did you get more than four? "No, that was the first box we've gotten in a few weeks."

    I know selling direct is its own headache but Mattel does this on a limited scale. Again, going back to what drew me to the line, I'd love to be able to walk into Target on any given Saturday and buy a figure or two like we did as kids. What I hate is competing with the same sad group of four or six guys waiting for the doors to open every day or 400 (or 4,000) of those guys hitting "refresh" on an online pre-order page that may never be stocked again.

    Nothing new here, just venting along, too. I hate to be negative. The toys are fantastic. I have ZERO complaints about the quality and the line. But this isn't fun - and does anyone really think "the kids" are enjoying these? For a boy or girl who's had He-Man since last August and has no one else to play with those Fortnite figures probably look pretty good.

  9. #1434
    Heroic Warrior DadStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    111

    MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

    Sky Sled at my Target has 3 on the shelf.
    Last edited by DadStrong; March 1, 2021 at 04:15pm.
    Instagram: dadhausen

  10. #1435
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    I'm not a hardcore toy collector of any kind. Like I bet many on this forum are, I'm a male in my 40s who enjoyed the golden era of action figures as a kid and enjoy grabbing items that remind me of those times. Origins in the first line I have decided to try to collect "in full" as the prospect of having it available in retail with features and pricing also ostensibly aimed at kids really hit home for me.

    I don't know enough about Wal-Mart, Target or Mattel to understand or blame anyone - and I know the buying and scalping market has a lot to do with this - but I cannot understand how a line that has, to date, essentially been exclusive to two major US chains (and formally so for Wal-Mart) has not been readily and steadily available? Mattel basically has two Ship-To's... as someone who works in distribution, this makes little sense.

    I was in Wal-Mart yesterday where, as always, there's half a dozen He-Man and Skeletor and empty pegs. I noted a pallet at the end of the aisle and it had a single four-piece Masters Assortment box open and empty. I asked the stocking employee and they said, "some guy asked to open and he bought all four." Makes sense. Did you get more than four? "No, that was the first box we've gotten in a few weeks."

    I know selling direct is its own headache but Mattel does this on a limited scale. Again, going back to what drew me to the line, I'd love to be able to walk into Target on any given Saturday and buy a figure or two like we did as kids. What I hate is competing with the same sad group of four or six guys waiting for the doors to open every day or 400 (or 4,000) of those guys hitting "refresh" on an online pre-order page that may never be stocked again.

    Nothing new here, just venting along, too. I hate to be negative. The toys are fantastic. I have ZERO complaints about the quality and the line. But this isn't fun - and does anyone really think "the kids" are enjoying these? For a boy or girl who's had He-Man since last August and has no one else to play with those Fortnite figures probably look pretty good.
    This is what I'm having trouble understanding too. I remember in the 80's my parents would frequently take me to many different large department stores and smaller toy shops, and there were always tons of MOTU figures on the shelves. For years. And it wasn't just a few core guys warming the pegs - there was variety of choice. There never seemed to be a problem with finding most items. If the store didn't have a particular character one week, chances were good it would be in stock next time you went. And that went for just about every character in the vintage line, except the last couple of waves because by then most people stopped caring about He-Man (but I didn't even have trouble finding guys like Scare Glow or Ninjor, and that was without really trying hard). It never seemed to be the massively stressful experience that it is today.

  11. #1436
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Very cool! How is the minicomic?
    It's good...but having some speech bubbles would have helped the story a lot.
    Aside from the 4 characters in wave 4 being featured Snake Mountain and the Horde Troopers make an apperance so maybe they will get released eventually.

  12. #1437
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    This line is very flawed, Mattel can't handle it or even get the product out, and other companies are far more deserving of my money. Mattel is a joke.
    I sympathize with your frustration. I also wish these were easier to find. However, I feel like this is relatively normal for so many toy lines. My son is a huge fan of Star Wars and finding the black series figures he wants is equally difficult sometimes. I like the NECA TMNT line that's exclusive to Target but that's even worse to find. So if Mattel is a joke, it feels like Hasbro and NECA are too. I know very little about the toy business so maybe Mattel is somehow worse than Hasbro and NECA, but these three lines feel similar to me in terms of finding the product I want.

  13. #1438
    No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    I'm not a hardcore toy collector of any kind. Like I bet many on this forum are, I'm a male in my 40s who enjoyed the golden era of action figures as a kid and enjoy grabbing items that remind me of those times. Origins in the first line I have decided to try to collect "in full" as the prospect of having it available in retail with features and pricing also ostensibly aimed at kids really hit home for me.

    I don't know enough about Wal-Mart, Target or Mattel to understand or blame anyone - and I know the buying and scalping market has a lot to do with this - but I cannot understand how a line that has, to date, essentially been exclusive to two major US chains (and formally so for Wal-Mart) has not been readily and steadily available? Mattel basically has two Ship-To's... as someone who works in distribution, this makes little sense.

    I was in Wal-Mart yesterday where, as always, there's half a dozen He-Man and Skeletor and empty pegs. I noted a pallet at the end of the aisle and it had a single four-piece Masters Assortment box open and empty. I asked the stocking employee and they said, "some guy asked to open and he bought all four." Makes sense. Did you get more than four? "No, that was the first box we've gotten in a few weeks."

    I know selling direct is its own headache but Mattel does this on a limited scale. Again, going back to what drew me to the line, I'd love to be able to walk into Target on any given Saturday and buy a figure or two like we did as kids. What I hate is competing with the same sad group of four or six guys waiting for the doors to open every day or 400 (or 4,000) of those guys hitting "refresh" on an online pre-order page that may never be stocked again.

    Nothing new here, just venting along, too. I hate to be negative. The toys are fantastic. I have ZERO complaints about the quality and the line. But this isn't fun - and does anyone really think "the kids" are enjoying these? For a boy or girl who's had He-Man since last August and has no one else to play with those Fortnite figures probably look pretty good.
    Yeah, I am in my 40s and collect for the same reasons. I never bought toys as an adult until MOTUC started. It was all downhill from there for me, lol. I collect a few toylines now and agree with your sentiment about who we are competing with.
    I have calmed down a bit as I now have the proper vintage head on origins He-Man, and he looks so much better. But, I still only want the 12-back at this point. I have not once seen the regular carded figures at any retailer in Canada other than Walmart, and even then I have barely ever seen them. The ones I got were mostly right place, right time. That includes their two flagship characters. I saw them one time only, as I happened to be there when an employee was putting them on the pegs. Until today, all I have seen in any significant numbers are Sky Sleds and Battle Cats. At Toys R Us I expected to see all the figures the local Walmarts never put out. What do they have...nothing but Battle Cats and Sky Sleds, the same as Walmart. I can only blame Mattel for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by no_towel_lint View Post
    I sympathize with your frustration. I also wish these were easier to find. However, I feel like this is relatively normal for so many toy lines. My son is a huge fan of Star Wars and finding the black series figures he wants is equally difficult sometimes. I like the NECA TMNT line that's exclusive to Target but that's even worse to find. So if Mattel is a joke, it feels like Hasbro and NECA are too. I know very little about the toy business so maybe Mattel is somehow worse than Hasbro and NECA, but these three lines feel similar to me in terms of finding the product I want.
    I will have to agree to disagree man. I collect the Black Series as well as some TVC now, and Transformers. Sometimes the Black Series can be frustrating, for sure. I tend to rely on preorders a lot of the time now. But it is not anything like this, or as consistently bad as this. And Hasbro makes better quality toys. Who articulates a big cat's legs completely, except for the ankles, rendering the rest of the articulation useless? Mattel, that's who, lol.
    I feel like Mattel literally has zero idea what they are doing. They are mickey mouse in comparison to Hasbro, and McFarlane. Mattel even lost the DC license to them after having it forever, and McFarlane is blowing Mattel's Multiverse line out of the water. It's pretty bad when a company makes a brand new toyline, which is literally everywhere right from the get-go in big numbers (Multiverse) and I try it out say "I'm all in!", but my favourite property (motu) has a new toyline and I say "I'm out" after 9 months of nothing.

  14. #1439
    Council Elder zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    15,334
    Monkey See, Monkey Do in Austin, TX has a few Evil-Lyns, Man-At-Arms, and Battle Armor Skeletors (I picked up BA Skeletor and left the rest). They're marked up $5 from regular retail stores, but considering I'd be paying more for shipping and it's a local business, I was fine with that. It was fun seeing their display- a mismash of Origins, Super7 Filmation figures, ReAction, etc. I got overly excited when I saw Stratos next to Evil-Lyn until I realized it wasn't the Origins Stratos
    This was my first time going into a locally-owned shop like this and picking up new MOTU figures... I'm curious if they'll continue to stock as new ones come out, or if that was a one and done type of thing.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

  15. #1440
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Monkey See, Monkey Do in Austin, TX has a few Evil-Lyns, Man-At-Arms, and Battle Armor Skeletors (I picked up BA Skeletor and left the rest). They're marked up $5 from regular retail stores, but considering I'd be paying more for shipping and it's a local business, I was fine with that. It was fun seeing their display- a mismash of Origins, Super7 Filmation figures, ReAction, etc. I got overly excited when I saw Stratos next to Evil-Lyn until I realized it wasn't the Origins Stratos
    This was my first time going into a locally-owned shop like this and picking up new MOTU figures... I'm curious if they'll continue to stock as new ones come out, or if that was a one and done type of thing.
    Cool, I need to head there and check it out. I am looking to get Battle Armor Skeletor.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    It's good...but having some speech bubbles would have helped the story a lot.
    Aside from the 4 characters in wave 4 being featured Snake Mountain and the Horde Troopers make an apperance so maybe they will get released eventually.
    Oh yeah I forgot, there is no dialogue for the figures sold internationally. Thanks for the info!

  16. #1441
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX, USA
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Monkey See, Monkey Do in Austin, TX has a few Evil-Lyns, Man-At-Arms, and Battle Armor Skeletors (I picked up BA Skeletor and left the rest). They're marked up $5 from regular retail stores, but considering I'd be paying more for shipping and it's a local business, I was fine with that. It was fun seeing their display- a mismash of Origins, Super7 Filmation figures, ReAction, etc. I got overly excited when I saw Stratos next to Evil-Lyn until I realized it wasn't the Origins Stratos
    This was my first time going into a locally-owned shop like this and picking up new MOTU figures... I'm curious if they'll continue to stock as new ones come out, or if that was a one and done type of thing.
    What the name of the place. I might go check it out next time I'm in Rockdale seeing my mom.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 4/17/2021

  17. #1442
    Widget IMJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Greater Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    This is what I'm having trouble understanding too. I remember in the 80's my parents would frequently take me to many different large department stores and smaller toy shops, and there were always tons of MOTU figures on the shelves. For years. And it wasn't just a few core guys warming the pegs - there was variety of choice. There never seemed to be a problem with finding most items. If the store didn't have a particular character one week, chances were good it would be in stock next time you went. And that went for just about every character in the vintage line, except the last couple of waves because by then most people stopped caring about He-Man (but I didn't even have trouble finding guys like Scare Glow or Ninjor, and that was without really trying hard). It never seemed to be the massively stressful experience that it is today.
    I was pretty young, but I was there - He-Man was one of the earliest toys I had in life and I remember that it was my first association with money - Five dollars equaled a He-Man figure. My first MOTU toy was vintage Tri-clops. With that said, obviously our collecting motivations back then were born of playing and having fun, but I distinctly remember that He-Man himself was pretty hard to find and we got a tip from another shopper at TRU that K-Mart had some but they were packed with Battlecat and were more expensive. That's how I first got He-Man.

    There were other figures down the road that were hard to find too - Buzz-Off was sought after and was never at the Toy Store when I'd get to go. Much later on there were always specific TMNT toys that were the same story. I remember that Pizzaface and Ray Fillet were like finding gold on the pegs.

    I think back then it was disappointment whereas today it's stress because we are adults and we want this stuff but we don't want it to be "important". We want to buy what we want and be done with it. The awareness of time passing.

  18. #1443
    Evil Warrior suckator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    639
    Walmarts within a 40 mile radius of home consistently have ~12 He-Man, 12 Skeletor and 6 Battlecats on the shelf. The top overflow storage area is also overflowing with Skeletors. Nothing else since last summer. Targets are similar with maybe only 2 He-mans, 2 Skeletors, 1 Battlecat since Jan. Again in a 50 mile radius. Really sad. These stores are also completely bare of Star Wars Black series, WWE figures, WWEMOTU figures, Transformers. Really awful to take the kid and have 0 toys available for him to look at or buy. Missing Toys R Us. How do kids even become aware of what toys are available or exist when the shelves are barren?

  19. #1444
    Heroic Warrior AdultCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,429
    I tracked down a Ram Man in Seattle yesterday!

    https://youtu.be/KYxhdMy4534

  20. #1445
    Heroic Warrior Khev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    131
    Fantastic review AdultCollector, thanks for posting!

  21. #1446
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Yeah, I am in my 40s and collect for the same reasons. I never bought toys as an adult until MOTUC started. It was all downhill from there for me, lol. I collect a few toylines now and agree with your sentiment about who we are competing with.
    I have calmed down a bit as I now have the proper vintage head on origins He-Man, and he looks so much better. But, I still only want the 12-back at this point. I have not once seen the regular carded figures at any retailer in Canada other than Walmart, and even then I have barely ever seen them. The ones I got were mostly right place, right time. That includes their two flagship characters. I saw them one time only, as I happened to be there when an employee was putting them on the pegs. Until today, all I have seen in any significant numbers are Sky Sleds and Battle Cats. At Toys R Us I expected to see all the figures the local Walmarts never put out. What do they have...nothing but Battle Cats and Sky Sleds, the same as Walmart. I can only blame Mattel for this.


    I will have to agree to disagree man. I collect the Black Series as well as some TVC now, and Transformers. Sometimes the Black Series can be frustrating, for sure. I tend to rely on preorders a lot of the time now. But it is not anything like this, or as consistently bad as this. And Hasbro makes better quality toys. Who articulates a big cat's legs completely, except for the ankles, rendering the rest of the articulation useless? Mattel, that's who, lol.
    I feel like Mattel literally has zero idea what they are doing. They are mickey mouse in comparison to Hasbro, and McFarlane. Mattel even lost the DC license to them after having it forever, and McFarlane is blowing Mattel's Multiverse line out of the water. It's pretty bad when a company makes a brand new toyline, which is literally everywhere right from the get-go in big numbers (Multiverse) and I try it out say "I'm all in!", but my favourite property (motu) has a new toyline and I say "I'm out" after 9 months of nothing.
    And now allow me to disagree with your disagreement haha - you Black Series collectors have it SO good, there is always product on the pegs. Which means 2 things: it doesn't sell nearly as well as Hasbro and 6ers swear it does, or they literally do nothing for TVC in comparison. It can be either or in my experience, but I'm honestly surprised to always find BS on the pegs. It can't be updated that regularly, because nothing Star Wars ever is, so not as many people buy Black Series regularly because there are always still some floating on the pegs. Perhaps this would be the same with TVC if ACTUAL PRODUCT WAS ON THE PEGS! As far as I'm concerned - all of these companies are reprehensible in their ONE job - to make toys and see that they are distributed properly and in great numbers to the masses to buy. I'm not sure how these companies are not in the red line for profits when they are simply tanking the distribution of their own merchandise. I hope college marketing students study these companies and show them how NOT to do business. They must be selling enough Barbies and Toy Story and Marvel that they just don't care about the niche markets of MOTU, but it surprises me and baffles me even more with Star Wars - like that's just embarrassing, Hasbro.

  22. #1447
    No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,148
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    And now allow me to disagree with your disagreement haha - you Black Series collectors have it SO good, there is always product on the pegs. Which means 2 things: it doesn't sell nearly as well as Hasbro and 6ers swear it does, or they literally do nothing for TVC in comparison. It can be either or in my experience, but I'm honestly surprised to always find BS on the pegs. It can't be updated that regularly, because nothing Star Wars ever is, so not as many people buy Black Series regularly because there are always still some floating on the pegs. Perhaps this would be the same with TVC if ACTUAL PRODUCT WAS ON THE PEGS! As far as I'm concerned - all of these companies are reprehensible in their ONE job - to make toys and see that they are distributed properly and in great numbers to the masses to buy. I'm not sure how these companies are not in the red line for profits when they are simply tanking the distribution of their own merchandise. I hope college marketing students study these companies and show them how NOT to do business. They must be selling enough Barbies and Toy Story and Marvel that they just don't care about the niche markets of MOTU, but it surprises me and baffles me even more with Star Wars - like that's just embarrassing, Hasbro.
    Although I am new to TVC, I see them all the time. I can't speak for how the general availability over all the years it's been going, but since I started getting into them last summer, I always see them. And I just ordered 2 Battle Droids from EB Games. Guess what I can't order from anywhere? Origins figures, lol. Except for the big Cats and the Sky Sled, that is.
    Toy distribution can always be an issue, but I think Mattel is truly blowing it with this line.
    But, I will say this...despite their flaws, my He-Man with his proper vintage head, sitting on Battle Cat, is looking pretty glorious to me right now.

  23. #1448
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    I tracked down a Ram Man in Seattle yesterday!

    https://youtu.be/KYxhdMy4534
    Very good review. The figure looks great. The springing action is a bit disappointing, but it's still awesome he has an actual action feature along with all his articulation and accessories.

  24. #1449
    Council Elder zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    15,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    What the name of the place. I might go check it out next time I'm in Rockdale seeing my mom.
    The name of the shop is Monkey See, Monkey Do. It's on South Congress.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Cool, I need to head there and check it out. I am looking to get Battle Armor Skeletor.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Nice! Be sure to report back if they added anything else Origins-related!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

  25. #1450
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,511
    Congrats to those who have found wave 2 at Walmart recently. I went out yesterday and checked several Walmarts in my area and the pegs are stuffed with He-Man and Skeletor and just a few Teelas and Evil Lynns. I fully expect my local Walmarts to have pegs full of He-Man and Skeletor until the line ends.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

    "The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •