Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 2901

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Heroic Warrior
    No guards near me either. I still may have to check in on days I'm out and about.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    None anywhere near me
    Im an hour SE of you and yep, same down here.
    I am no longer a widget.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
    Shows 1 in stock for the only Big Lots in my town. Went ahead and ordered for pickup. We shall see! Thanks for the link
    Just received the 'ready for pickup' email, so it worked. I will check the shelf for more when I get there.

Court Magician
    Just received the 'ready for pickup' email, so it worked. I will check the shelf for more when I get there.
    Fantastic!
    I am no longer a widget.

Pretty big bs that big lots has these in store. Then even bigger crap is all the pictures for this on their site. Something weird going on with this. How does the place who put them online first probably won't get them until December but a store deals in old stock gets them on shelves akready.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Pretty big bs that big lots has these in store. Then even bigger crap is all the pictures for this on their site. Something weird going on with this. How does the place who put them online first probably won't get them until December but a store deals in old stock gets them on shelves akready.
    This had me worried only because I had pre-ordered it online and thought I somehow missed out or didn't receive my order. This is weird that they're showing up at these stores before pre-orders go out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Widget
    Success with in-store pickup! Looks like the option to check stores for inventory is no longer working for this item.

740F9F09-6811-4914-A606-07C5C086D0EC.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Start checking your local Walmart. Found skeletor and he-man on clearance for $5 today. They also had a bunch of toy in the clearance sections. Loaded up for Christmas.

Success with in-store pickup! Looks like the option to check stores for inventory is no longer working for this item.

740F9F09-6811-4914-A606-07C5C086D0EC.jpg
    Big Lots has MOTU Origins????

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Big Lots has MOTU Origins????
    Why not Origins I guess??? They had Classics…

Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    Why not Origins I guess??? They had Classics…
    See but those were clearance items these are new in stock items hopefully they get more...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    See but those were clearance items these are new in stock items hopefully they get more...
    I know Mattel did it once with Justice League Unlimited figures several years back. Brand new product showing up there before a lot of other places.

Heroic Warrior
    checked my local store and nothing. hoping to check a different store later tonight. so stupid that they will get these before the largest online retailers get them. they can say distribution is all messed up and it clearly is, but that shouldnt dictate who gets the first deliveries once the items actually make it through the port.

Has anyone had any luck finding Webstor in stores? (Specifically Target and Wal-Mart)

I have seen -zero- trace of him anywhere.

SURRENDER TO THE POWER OF POINT DREAD'S TALON FIGHTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshift View Post
    Has anyone had any luck finding Webstor in stores? (Specifically Target and Wal-Mart)

Not in the Chicago area. The Fisto wave came back for a second round, is is now gone. Land Shark has also come back where I live.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshift View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Not in the Chicago area. The Fisto wave came back for a second round, is is now gone. Land Shark has also come back where I live.

Not in South Atlanta area either. I got my Webstor from EE almost a month ago. I visit various Target/Walmart in the area and I have not seen any of the Origins wave 6. I know for a fact that my local 4 Walmart got in 4 different cases of Origins wave 5. I've been seeing a lot of Evil Lyn v2/Fisto/Faker/LOP Mer-Man

Found a Fisto finally (2 actually, I picked the one that wasn't side-eyeing me) and 2 LOP Mermans (2nd time I've seen him). That wave just seems to clear out so fast. All I really want is a Faker.

Went on a pretty big hunt this weekend through North Alabama and Southern Tennessee.

Same thing at every store almost.... He-Man / Skeletor (Not the new heads), and Wave 5 without Faker. Evil-Lyns FOR DAYS....so many Evil-Lyns at Wal-Mart/Target. Didn't find, and I still haven't seen the Battlefield Warriors set yet. Found a lot of Battle Cats, a lot of Rise of Evil packs, 2 flocked Panthors, several non-flocked Panthors, a few Land Sharks, and only 1 Wind Raider. Went to 2 Big-Lots, but no guards. Haven't seen any Origins in clearance bins or anything yet here.
    SURRENDER TO THE POWER OF POINT DREAD'S TALON FIGHTER!

Just ran into Walmart….
    Instagram: dadhausen

My god that face paint job looks awful. I'd clearance that out too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    My god that face paint job looks awful.
    I thought the same thing. Then I bought it because it was hilariously bad. He’s definitely not winning any beauty pageants anytime soon.
    Instagram: dadhausen

I thought the same thing. Then I bought it because it was hilariously bad. He’s definitely not winning any beauty pageants anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dadstrong View Post
    retro pricing!!!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I just left my usual Walmart and all the Origins figures except 1 Battle Cat, the Battle Armor He-Mans, and the new flocked Panthors were gone.
    I was there last week and they had full shelves of He-Mans and Skeletors.

They did have full shelves of the Netflix figures now.

I'm assuming they pulled the Origins figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I just left my usual Walmart and all the Origins figures except 1 Battle Cat, the Battle Armor He-Mans, and the new flocked Panthors were gone.
    I was there last week and they had full shelves of He-Mans and Skeletors.

They did have full shelves of the Netflix figures now.

I'm assuming they pulled the Origins figures?
    Was in a few stores in Iowa for work this week and noticed that Walmart removed MOTU completely from a couple of the stores. I had been in these stores a few weeks back and they had some wave 5 that had just showed up. Picked up a Faker and Fisto at the time. Now they don't even have pegs. Hopefully the larger stores keep the selection. The Target I went to had a ton of revelations and the Land Shark.