Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2257

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Flying Fists vibes with that chromed Battle Armor He-Man.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I love how this set looks, a really nice display piece.

I agree, we need blonde Teela & Charger two pack!
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Heroic Warrior
    3 RoE at my Target down the street, 2 BA Skeletors, 1 BA He-Man, 3 BS Hordaks

As much as I hate buying repaints, the vac metal Battle Armor He-Man looks really awesome. I'll definitely pick up one. Question is, do I need an second one for an opener? I already have the regular Battle Armor He-Man on top Battle Cat, so I'm debating. Hmm?

Has anyone received an LOP Mer-Man from Entertainment Earth yet? Iím curious if they have the LOP sticker.

Walmart has Castle Grayskull available online again.

Scored one! Thank you for the heads up.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Has anyone received an LOP Mer-Man from Entertainment Earth yet? Iím curious if they have the LOP sticker.
    I am curious to know this as well. I can report that I ordered two LOP Merman figures from BBTS and they both DO NOT have the LOP sticker on the front. I'm looking for one to keep MOC with the LOP sticker because I'm crazy and want both versions.

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Anyone know the story with BBTS and the Faker, LOP Mer-Man, etc wave? I see some of you have received them. I ordered the entire wave bulk pack and havenít seen anything come through. Is there a story Iím missing here?

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Anyone know the story with BBTS and the Faker, LOP Mer-Man, etc wave? I see some of you have received them. I ordered the entire wave bulk pack and havenít seen anything come through. Is there a story Iím missing here?

-Johnny C
    I got my Faker/Merman singles but not my full case. I ordered them all at the same time
    Instagram: dadhausen

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    I got my Faker/Merman singles but not my full case. I ordered them all at the same time
    Yeah, so I wonder why full cases arenít going out? I might shoot them a note. Thanks!

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Your location shows you are in Tennessee, but your photo looks like it was taken in Australia... or are you a bat? ...

[Update]
    Just got back from Target and spotted 2 (bought one) Buzz Saw Hordak and 2 Keldor/Kronis 2-packs...

Idk what that was about. I went in to edit and fix but no matter what , itís still upside down lol.

Heroic Warrior
    You mean just like Scare Glow apparently shipped in solid cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Forcehunter View Post
    You mean just like Scare Glow apparently shipped in solid cases?
    Color me confused...

Color me confused...
    Some figures were boxed as a case of 1 particular figure. So you could supposedly order a full case of Scareglow figures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Some figures were boxed as a case of 1 particular figure. So you could supposedly order a full case of Scareglow figures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Ahh ok, I was just referring to the entire Wave when I said "case" ... Case of Scareglows would be cool though

This morning was the first time I've spotted (and bought) the Rise Of Evil set from a Target (Ben White in South Austin).
    They still have a healthy amount of Buzz Saw Hordak, BA He-Man & Skeletor (and I even saw two unopened cases of them on a cart). Looks like Panthor and Battle Cat are finally selling, as they were down to one BC and 2 Panthors. One lone Sky Sled/Prince Adam set.

No Revelations figures and no pegs set out for them either at this particular location.

I wonder how much longer before Target's BA He-Man & Battle Cat exclusives start surfacing?
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    This morning was the first time I've spotted (and bought) the Rise Of Evil set from a Target (Ben White in South Austin).
    They still have a healthy amount of Buzz Saw Hordak, BA He-Man & Skeletor (and I even saw two unopened cases of them on a cart). Looks like Panthor and Battle Cat are finally selling, as they were down to one BC and 2 Panthors. One lone Sky Sled/Prince Adam set.

No Revelations figures and no pegs set out for them either at this particular location.

I wonder how much longer before Target's BA He-Man & Battle Cat exclusives start surfacing?
    I need a BS Hordak and unpainted boots BA He-Man.. you sir are lucky you have them in store!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Yeah, so I wonder why full cases arenít going out? I might shoot them a note. Thanks!

-Johnny C
    My full case came in and I got it last Friday. So, some case orders are going out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    I am curious to know this as well. I can report that I ordered two LOP Merman figures from BBTS and they both DO NOT have the LOP sticker on the front. I'm looking for one to keep MOC with the LOP sticker because I'm crazy and want both versions.
    Same with my BBTS LOP Mer-Man. I need one to keep carded too!

Passed twice on a BS Hordak figure at Target in Mt.Juliet, TN.

First time: Saw it in store, but passed since I have all the deluxe figures pre-ordered from BBTS.

Second time: My son and I were in the store later that afternoon after I realized they had Skelegod in stock. I ordered it online and drove to pick it up. Son and I went through the toy aisle and I showed him BS Hordak. He said, “We already have him.” “Yeah...more or less”, I said. My son was underwhelmed with him like I was *sigh*

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post

First time: Saw it in store, but passed since I have all the deluxe figures pre-ordered from BBTS.

Second time: My son and I were in the store later that afternoon after I realized they had Skelegod in stock. I ordered it online and drove to pick it up. Son and I went through the toy aisle and I showed him BS Hordak. He said, ďWe already have him.Ē ďYeah...more or lessĒ, I said. My son was underwhelmed with him like I was *sigh*
    I like BS Hordak a lot - having the toy functionality of the buzzsaw shooting out of his chest is awesome and one thing that classics lacked. The little buzz saws can fly, Surprising how far they can launch.

Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    My son was underwhelmed with him like I was *sigh*
    I was totally going to pass on him, since I just got the Classics version a couple months ago, and yeah, he’s too similar to the regular Origins Hordak!

But when I saw someone post that smiling head he comes with (plus the eyes are less sleepy looking), I pre-ordered him after all.
    That adorable evil smile. He is precious XD

I need a BS Hordak and unpainted boots BA He-Man.. you sir are lucky you have them in store!
    Pretty sure the painted boots BA He-Man is the tough one
    I see mainly all unpainted on the resell sites (with real pictures)

Since Iím late to the party maybe all the early ones were painted and I missed themÖ. the unpainted seem to be the most common

Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    Pretty sure the painted boots BA He-Man is the tough one
    I see mainly all unpainted on the resell sites (with real pictures)

Since Iím late to the party maybe all the early ones were painted and I missed themÖ. the unpainted seem to be the most common
    I have the painted boots version, got it early January at Target from a nice worker who went in the back and brought him and BA Skeletor out to me

The deluxe figures are continuing to pop up. Just found 2 of each minus ram man
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP