Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2626

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    I found a fisto, lop merman and 2 evil lynís at Walmart. This is the first time Iíve seen anything other than he-man and skelly since wave 1 came out
    I think the biggest issue with toys in general is the case size. 4 figures? Tmnt were 24 to case in the 80s. Star Wars was 16 for years. When one case has only one of each figure a person can wipe out the entire stick and thatís it for a month. This is all lines. Marvel, Star Wars, motuÖ.etc.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I think the biggest issue with toys in general is the case size. 4 figures? Tmnt were 24 to case in the 80s. Star Wars was 16 for years. When one case has only one of each figure a person can wipe out the entire stick and thatís it for a month. This is all lines. Marvel, Star Wars, motuÖ.etc.
    Someone explain to me how this is healthy for the toy industry and why there is no need for direct to consumer from the manufacturers? Hasbro is starting to go that direction (but too little too late) with Pulse and holding back some allocation of store exclusives for their site. When TRU died in the US, tens of thousands of units were no longer being produced and Target and Walmart have no reason to care because toys barely clock in at 5% of store revenue.

Exactly. I didnít buy any of them since I already have them. It was just nice seeing them on the shelf.
    If everything was packed more Iíd be very tempted to buy multiples. Not just with motu, that goes for all lines I collect
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    When I saw who made the latest reply, I knew what I was in for, lol
    Okay I'll compromise. Your Stinkor can have a slight odour. I don't want any pine scent on Moss Man though. I've dealth with it in the 80s and 10 years ago and don't want to deal with that again
    Youíve got a deal.

Has anyone found the Origins Stinkor to stink if kept MOC? I don't think Origins bubbles have air pocket holes like Classics figures did.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Has anyone found the Origins Stinkor to stink if kept MOC? I don't think Origins bubbles have air pocket holes like Classics figures did.
    I saw someone post elsewhere that they could smell it through the bottom when MOC, and the Origins packages do have a small gap there.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I saw someone post elsewhere that they could smell it through the bottom when MOC, and the Origins packages do have a small gap there.
    Oh yeah. I have one on preorder, but need to put him in a case or something, so he doesn't stink things up.

I just got charged by EE for LOP Beastman
    Have these been found in store yet?

My Walmart is clearing out the origins skeletor and He-man. They are yellow tagged at $9. I counted 22 skeletors and 14 he-man….but I couldn’t count everything in the top stock, so probably a few more of each. They raised the masterverse figures to $21.49. We only have a few of those but they have been there a week or so. I also saw some Star Wars Grogu toys on yellow tag.

Kind of strange, with the toy aisle so empty why clear things out? God old retail.

Widget
    I have never seen any version of Origins He-Man or Skeletor (normal or Battle Armor). The first wave I ever saw was the one with She-Ra and now all I see are the LOP MerMan wave.

I have seen all the vehicles and animals up to and including the Wind Raider. I don't collect Origins scale though but I do want the Wind Raider since Classics sized figures fit in it. For the deluxe, I see the Clamp Champ and Ram Man only.

Not sure why, but at least in my part of Canada, I never saw Wave 1 stuff except Sky Sled and Battle Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    I just got charged for mine as well. I have a bunch preordered with them and this is the first to hit for me origins wise

Grayskull is up on target.com with option to ship to store if anyone is looking!
    Instagram: dadhausen

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    My Stinkor and Webstor was just shipped out by EE. Did you also get those too ?

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    If anyone needs a Faker, itís hard to get more Faker than this!

Somebody didnít like having multiple Prince Adams after buying another sky sled Iím guessing.

I almost bought it for the novelty.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post

https://i.imgur.com/QfV34rS_d.webp?m...idelity=medium

Somebody didnít like having multiple Prince Adams after buying another sky sled Iím guessing.

As funny as this is and itís pretty damn funny
    I would love to catch these people doing stuff like this

https://i.imgur.com/QfV34rS_d.webp?m...idelity=medium

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbase0000 View Post
    My Stinkor and Webstor was just shipped out by EE. Did you also get those too ?
    Nope only Beastman and Green Goddess (which has also shipped)

Not gonna lie, I would have paid $11 for that if I saw in the store. I grudgingly respect the effort that went into doing that for a $15 credit. What dude/dudette fails to realize is that they could have listed that as some sort of ironic hipster custom on IG and probably asked $40 for it.

Spotted Skeletor with new head
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Warrior
    Silly question, but for those who have Ram Man and opened him, has anyone joined his 2 axes to make a double-end axe / staff weapon? Looks like it's meant for that with the hole in the new 2-blade axe, but I haven't seen pics off anyone doing this...

I know BBTS has been sending out e-mails saying Stinkor is about to ship. So hopefully they ship the entire sets/Wave soon as well. I can't wait to get Stinkor and Webstor in hand.

Slightly off topic, but still He-Man.org related, is anyone else having trouble getting on the front main page of He-Man.org? Anytime I try it just brings me here to the forums. I was wanting yesterday and today to use the toys archive section where you can see the vintage toys and merchandise with pics. But, as I said, I can only get here to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    Slightly off topic, but still He-Man.org related, is anyone else having trouble getting on the front main page of He-Man.org? Anytime I try it just brings me here to the forums. I was wanting yesterday and today to use the toys archive section where you can see the vintage toys and merchandise with pics. But, as I said, I can only get here to the forums.
    It's an issue with the website. Everyone is having the same problem. There is a topic posted in the Site Development and Suggestions forum about it.

Spotted Skeletor with new head
    Oh nice. Iím hoping against hope stores by me get these new heads. Any He-mans yet?

Oh nice. Iím hoping against hope stores by me get these new heads. Any He-mans yet?
    No He-man, only Skeletor.

No He-man, only Skeletor.
    Thanks. The hunt continues.