Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2739

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Went to my local big Target this weekend and found...nothing. Not even pegs where the figures would be. Zero MOTU items for sale.

I have no chance of getting any of these new items outside of ordering online. It would be nice to walk into a store and actually see something.
    Might be a silly question but are you checking both action figures aisles? Most Targets I go to have 2 right next to each other and sometimes some of the Targets move stuff into the other aisle. Also check the end caps and maybe even the section where they’ve been putting all of the Castle Grayskulls or the collectors section too. Even if this isn’t the case I have seen pegs disappear only to return a short time later which I assume means they zero product at that moment or all of the available product was moved into clearance. I wouldn’t assume that this is the end of that Target carrying MOTUO. Target sometimes has a habit of putting things where you don’t expect them to be.

I would love to be able to walk into a store and find product too but at this point I’ve concluded that I’m most likely going to have to buy at least some if not most online. I know your pain. When I collected Justice League Unlimited figures about 10 years ago there was a lot of stuff I could never find in stores. I hate to say it but it’s just kind of how it is anymore. It’s at least nice that if you preorder from certain places you can cancel your order if you find it in a store in the meantime but there are ups and downs with that too I guess. At least it’s some sort of “Plan B”.

Iíve been finding fully stocked Targets, but nothing I need at this point. Itís nice to see stock available though.

Between two Targets visited this weekend were, besides the regular HM/Skelly, BC, and Panthor:

Masterverse Faker
    Wind Raider
    Masterverse Wave 1
    Eternia Minis
    Battlefield Warriors Set
    Rise of Evil
    Origins Wave 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Went to my local big Target this weekend and found...nothing. Not even pegs where the figures would be. Zero MOTU items for sale.

I have no chance of getting any of these new items outside of ordering online. It would be nice to walk into a store and actually see something.
    I think about ordering new figures from the various places that have them for preorder, just can't get myself to pay the additional shipping. Every once in a while I get lucky and can find them on Amazon and use prime.

I really wish these were in the stores and I could eventually find them on the pegs. I do get lucky every now and then. I'm not as ambitious assome, and only occasionally check the stores in my area, so I'm sure that's one of the reasons I'm not seeing too much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Might be a silly question but are you checking both action figures aisles? Most Targets I go to have 2 right next to each other and sometimes some of the Targets move stuff into the other aisle. Also check the end caps and maybe even the section where theyíve been putting all of the Castle Grayskulls or the collectors section too. .
    I walked up and down all 5 aisles looking and there was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    I think about ordering new figures from the various places that have them for preorder, just can't get myself to pay the additional shipping. Every once in a while I get lucky and can find them on Amazon and use prime.
    I've been extremely fortunate to be able to buy most of the Origins figures here from other members. If it weren't for that, I'd have maybe 4 figures by now (that includes Ebay).
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Widget
    I was able to get the Origins vintage head He-Man at TRU. Seems like they only got He-Man and Skeletor will be released later probably.

I went through all the ones on the pegs to find the one with the best paint on his harness. The one I found looked almost perfect. Too bad the figure itself has wonky knees.

Widget
    Toys R' Us Canada has the flocked Panthor up for order on their website, it says it's exclusive to their store. $60 Canadian price tag on it.

Widget
    Wow! That's double the price of the regular Panthor!

Heroic Warrior

MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Did anyone else see that Horde Troopers were up for preorder on EEís website?

EDIT: DEEP DISCOUNT, not EE (my bad)
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; October 14, 2021 at 11:24pm.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Did anyone else see that Horde Troopers were up for preorder on EEís website
    Awesome! Also, some new pics of wave 8

https://toynewsi.com/241-40419

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see anything on EE, though. Do you have a link?

Heroic Warrior

MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Awesome! Also, some new pics of wave 8

https://toynewsi.com/241-40419

- - - Updated - - -

I donít see anything on EE, though. Do you have a link?
    My bad. Deep Discount

https://www.deepdiscount.com/motu-or...r/194735030712
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; October 14, 2021 at 11:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    you had me frantically looking through EE’s website. Lol. Some awesome stuff revealed on deep discount. I can’t wait to see the next reveals

Heroic Warrior
    I'm super hyped for the Horde Troopers. I'm definitely gonna get at least two to four of them.

Heroic Warrior
    Deepdiscount has a sister site called blowitoutahere - they are basically the same site but the discounts are different. No free shipping but the individual price is cheaper on the figure.
    Both have discount codes at times.
    I have ordered from both previously.
    https://www.blowitoutahere.com/matte...r/194735030712

So it looks like our next Origins wave is:

• Horde Trooper
    • Clawful
    • Anti-Eternia He man
    • Mini-comic Trap jaw

Not perhaps my favorite mix, but I'll definitely need HT and Clawful. The others, meh. This seems to be about the average for each wave. I need two of the four but could easily pass on two.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    So it looks like our next Origins wave is:

• Horde Trooper
    • Clawful
    • Anti-Eternia He man
    • Mini-comic Trap jaw

Not perhaps my favorite mix, but I'll definitely need HT and Clawful. The others, meh. This seems to be about the average for each wave. I need two of the four but could easily pass on two.
    The more I see Clawful, the less I like the new head. Why does he only have teeth on the bottom of his jaw? It's weird.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    Deepdiscount has a sister site called blowitoutahere - they are basically the same site but the discounts are different. No free shipping but the individual price is cheaper on the figure.
    Both have discount codes at times.
    I have ordered from both previously.
    https://www.blowitoutahere.com/matte...r/194735030712
    I've never bought from here... how accurate are their descriptions? I'm trying to figure out if this is some variant or just prototype pics?

https://www.blowitoutahere.com/matte...u/887961991765

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    I've never bought from here... how accurate are their descriptions? I'm trying to figure out if this is some variant or just prototype pics?

https://www.blowitoutahere.com/matte...u/887961991765
    The website is the same company as Deep Discount.

As far as the figure, it's just another version of He-Man. However, it's from the new cartoon, not Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    The more I see Clawful, the less I like the new head. Why does he only have teeth on the bottom of his jaw? It's weird.
    I've never liked his pin hole eyes, but I agree the Clawful head is yuck.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Friend sent this to me this morning, leaked images of the next wave or something. Check it out
    origins.jpg
    digitino.jpg

I wonder if that 200X Skeletor is a Disco Skeletor.. I almost bought a custom Origins one the other day. May hold off now til pics leak out
    Instagram: dadhausen

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    The website is the same company as Deep Discount.

As far as the figure, it's just another version of He-Man. However, it's from the new cartoon, not Origins.
    True, probably belongs in another thread. I had just never seen the all yellow He-man from the new cartoon line.

I preordered four Horde Troopers. I've never shopped DD before; are they decent?
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Friend sent this to me this morning, leaked images of the next wave or something. Check it out
    origins.jpg
    digitino.jpg
    I hope they put some tooling into that Skeletor and give him some unique parts (especially feet, shins, head).

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I preordered four Horde Troopers. I've never shopped DD before; are they decent?
    I've ordered a few things from them, and have a few others on pre-order. They're OK. I prefer BBTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I hope they put some tooling into that Skeletor and give him some unique parts (especially feet, shins, head).
    Yes, bare Skeletor feet would rock!

Also, anniversary He-Man? Could that be a vintage-style He-Man in Masterverse style?