Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2074

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I like the standard Origins head. Although it is the head I grew up with, the vintage head makes He-Man look constipated. I like the look sometimes, but I also like having the option to change it out.

I hate the Origins BA head - depending on the angle he either looks perpetually surprised or confused.
    I'm with you on this. Even as a child I never liked He-Man's head. To me the expression always looked like one of frustrated confusion. It's like he had no idea what's going on and he's just waiting for when punching will be the right move.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I like the standard Origins head. Although it is the head I grew up with, the vintage head makes He-Man look constipated. I like the look sometimes, but I also like having the option to change it out.

I hate the Origins BA head - depending on the angle he either looks perpetually surprised or confused.
    The BA head is actually my preferred head. It's like he's crying out a battle cry.
    Let's see a Deluxe Dylamug in MOTU Origins!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    The BA head is actually my preferred head. It's like he's crying out a battle cry.
    Looks like he's saying "What the . . . .?" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    Well I know that's what they were going for buy the wide eyes and position on the eye brows throw that off.
    Last edited by Smitty.81; May 12, 2021 at 04:59pm.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/19/2021

Heroic Warrior
    Well this is disturbing. My Walmart no longer has a place for MOTUO. All the He-mans and Skellys are gone as well. They did have a tag for Grayskull in the Contrux section however.

Also, I'm tempted to grab a 3rd Land Shark, but it doesn't seem likely they will be hitting retail at this point. I got my two from BBTS and Amazon.

Hi all, need your help. Has anyone one else had a Ninjor that did not include his sword or nunchuck?! Only had the bow.

I recently got this figure today brand new sealed from Smyths UK. Very annoyed right now.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by janco.stewart View Post
    Hi all, need your help. Has anyone one else had a Ninjor that did not include his sword or nunchuck?! Only had the bow.

I recently got this figure today brand new sealed from Smyths UK. Very annoyed right now.

I got one from Amazon a few months ago that did not include the sword and I ended up sending it back. Luckily I found another one at Target the same day. Spector Creative (Toy Guru) did a review of the She-Ra figure he picked up a few months ago where they mistakenly included Merman’s sword with her instead of her own.

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I was REALLY glad to see that Faker has the vintage toy head. Hopefully, any other future He-Man variants will have the vintage toy head. Fingers crossed for Wun-Dar/Savage He-Man.
    Agreed...the vintage toy head is the best one. Once I put the vintage heads on the regular origins He-Man and Skeletor, I found that the very sight of them was a calming influence, lol.

I found Stratos today, yay. Just looking for Tri-Klops from that wave as well. I had them both plus the Land Shark in my cart at TRU the other day but they sold out before I could finish.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    I got one from Amazon a few months ago that did not include the sword and I ended up sending it back. Luckily I found another one at Target the same day. Spector Creative (Toy Guru) did a review of the She-Ra figure he picked up a few months ago where they mistakenly included Mermanís sword with her instead of her own.
    Yikes thats poor QC.
    Decided to drive down to Smyths as they recently got one Ninjor in stock, so thankfully got it exchanged no problem. Phew

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    I got one from Amazon a few months ago that did not include the sword and I ended up sending it back. Luckily I found another one at Target the same day. Spector Creative (Toy Guru) did a review of the She-Ra figure he picked up a few months ago where they mistakenly included Mermanís sword with her instead of her own.
    The Ninjor I bought for my daughter was also missing his sword!

I'm just hoping to find another one; we can use the extra parts for customs and stuff. (We LOVE the swappability of these things!)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Stinkor! At last. Thank you Tallstar!

Another Target exclusive...oh boy....

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    I haven't watched the video yet, but I assume it's the BA He-Man and Battle Cat two pack, so at least it's just reissues with a new base and slight paint variations.

Also, speaking of it being a repaint, holy **** Battle Cat is bleeding. Wouldn't that make it the first MOTU figure to actually have blood deco? I'm kinda surprised by this (not in a bad way, of course).

I'm gonna try to hunt this, but I won't lose sleep if I can't find it.

Heroic Warrior
    For me, the standouts are Stinkor and Webstor. From day one those were the two I was anticipating the most. Pleased to see they turned out great.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    Oh what fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    For me, the standouts are Stinkor and Webstor. From day one those were the two I was anticipating the most. Pleased to see they turned out great.
    Webstor looks great, looking forward to getting him the most out of everything shown.

Heroic Warrior
    Also love Mosquitor's second head. I think it is actually better than his original.

I'm shocked they are actually listening to fans about heman and skeletor sculpts and female legs.

Sucks about target.

That was a fun interview! So happy they listened about the female knees.
    And weíll have so many He-Man heads to choose from, nice!

Canít wait for Stinkor, Webstor, the Goddess... Love all of it. That new Battle Cat looks great, too, but multiple Battle Cats would take up too much room over here I think :-}

Heroic Warrior
    Well, these new reveals certainly helped me save money...I did have the entire wave 6 preordered, but now I've cancelled all but Webstor
    But I am super stoked for this new He-Man, even if it is a Target exclusive.
    And Mosquitor...he is exactly what I was hoping he would be. The second head doesn't look like it was quite finished, I'm excited for how it will look on release.
    Let's see a Deluxe Dylamug in MOTU Origins!

I've certainly been critical of the Origins line since the beginning, but I can't deny that it's starting to grow on me. It will never replace Classics as my favorite line, but I'm happy with the little additions that are being made. I look forward to checking out the new female knees, and certainly hope they are a big improvement. I'm happy with all that was revealed. I am happy with the LoP Beast Man because 1) it looks significantly different than the Power Con version (unlike the Mer-Man which is only slightly different), and 2) it's an awesome color scheme and homage! I'd be an extremely satisfied MOTU fan if they would just allow Classics to continue along with everything else.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    God, I love this wave. Webstor looks perfect. Green Goddess is my least favorite, I was at least hoping for a gold snake (now I'm kicking myself for assuming she'd have that and skipping the WWE figure with the snake) and translucent skin (although, I guess this might technically be more accurate). Her still having hair (in the minicomic, she had a skullcap) as well as the snake not having green eyes is also disappointing. At least she has painted boots that would look nice on Tesla.

Now, Red Beast is literally perfect in every way. The LoP Beast Man sculpt was already amazing, and the colors make it even better. It's an excellent recreation of the concept art.

Stinkor looks fantastic as well. I have yet to lose my Stinkor virginity, so I'm kinda worried about the smell. Does he actually smell really bad? How strong is the scent usually? I'm worried that it'll make my room smell bad.

And finally, the more I look at that Battle Cat, the more I want it. I don't particularly care about the Battle Cat itself, and He-Man's fine (I hope he has at least some alt head, as I don't like the screaming head, he looks bewildered), but that base and those animals are amazing. I mean, we finally get some of those little dudes. And I think I'm starting to develop an addiction to anything made of the Grayskull green color.

And Mosquitor looks fantastic.

Although, I'm kinda worried about the tooling situation here. There are only a handful of new parts (one of which will presumably be reused down the line) and that worries me. Although, idk, maybe it's to make up for the fact that Mosquitor is fully tooled.

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Stinkor looks fantastic as well. I have yet to lose my Stinkor virginity, so I'm kinda worried about the smell. Does he actually smell really bad? How strong is the scent usually? I'm worried that it'll make my room smell bad.
    Stinkor's scent is not necessarily "bad". It is the scent of patchouli oil that is used in the plastic that gives him his scent.

"Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy. Because of this, it's often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes, cosmetics, and incense."

So if anything your room may smell like patchouli oil lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Stinkor's scent is not necessarily "bad". It is the scent of patchouli oil that is used in the plastic that gives him his scent.

"Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy. Because of this, it's often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes, cosmetics, and incense."

So if anything your room may smell like patchouli oil lol.
    Oh okay, that's not bad. I was worried he'd smell like actual skunk