Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3453

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

200X He-man and Skelly finally showed up at Target in Memphis, hopefully they'll stock Pig-Head soon (I assume they were packed in the same box?).

I gotta say, I hated the 200X He-man head in EVERY promo image and even YouTube videos I saw it in, but it looks so much better in hand. It's not perfect of course because, as PixelDan points out, it seems like they only changed the hair and not the face, but it is much better in person.

200X Skeletor looks better in hand too, I'm hoping giving him Keldor's cape helps with the awkward bottom half of the hood (haven't had a chance to open him up yet).

If you were hesitant to pick up the 200X guys because of the (honestly awful) promo pics, I recommend trying to find them in person before you skip. 200X has always been my favorite and I'm glad they turned out great! (And SO much more excited for Snake Armor next year now that I've seen the head)

Found clamp champ at target for $7
    I grabbed it to open (I'm mostly moc collector) for the shelves I'm building.

I didn't find him in a store, but BBTS shipped my Origins Whiplash. I received him today.

I love him. I'm on record as not a big fan of Origins, but I cherry pick.

Origins Leech is one of my favorite figures of the year, and Origins 200x Skeketor is the best Skeketor in the line.

Leech, Skeketor, and Whiplash are my 3 favorite MOTU characters so it's nice to finally get them all.

Origins Whiplash is basically executed the same as Classics.

The upper tail portion is attatched to the torso in package and the lower portion of the tail is a softer that plugs in.

There's a single cut for rotation. It's the exact same set up as the Classics Whiplash.

The spear is warped in package, but I've never really liked Whiplash using a weapon.

The headsculpt is quite nice. Origins is 50/50 on sculpts in my opinion. Quite a few of them I think are awful.

Whiplash falls into good category.

The colors are great. He has that wonderful light green offset with the darker green torso and accented with the purple boots and fuzzy underwear.

Whiplash is easily top 3 in Origins for me.

If you're a fan pick him up for sure.

Heroic Warrior Ultimate Sorceress's Avatar
    Visited Super Target Millenia, Orlando today. Picked up two ROS 3 Packs and they had four more available. They also had a lot of MV King Grayskull too. If I had more luggage space, I would've bought more to share with Oz friends :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sorceress View Post
    Visited Super Target Millenia, Orlando today. Picked up two ROS 3 Packs and they had four more available. They also had a lot of MV King Grayskull too. If I had more luggage space, I would've bought more to share with Oz friends :/ https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...fa310c9049.jpg
    Poor naked Stratos.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Poor naked Stratos.
    Yes. Its not summer anymore. Hes going to freeze.

Poor naked Stratos.
    Hehe. He sucks so bad. He would've sold better if he had the correct armour/attire and if they had given him his staff too.

Mekaneck set up for preorder at Walmart:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...mpaign_id=9383

And they have it named ROAD Ripper!

Somebody must be a fan. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Nahhhhhh...

Haha - stickin' it to the man!

So my Roton pre-order is supposed to deliver by tomorrow but the status still reads as "order placed". I'm guessing my order is going to once again be cancelled. Road Ripper will probably be as well.

I hate pre-ordering anything through Walmart
    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

Court Magician
    Anyone been to stores in Florida recently? I will be there on Sat for 9 days. Just wondering what I can expect to see on shelves in Target and Walmart? Is Wave 10 hard to find? What about Wave 9? Or is it all still Jitsu and Naked Stratos? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by 8Bit View Post
    Anyone been to stores in Florida recently? I will be there on Sat for 9 days. Just wondering what I can expect to see on shelves in Target and Walmart? Is Wave 10 hard to find? What about Wave 9? Or is it all still Jitsu and Naked Stratos? TIA
    I hope you aren't coming to Jacksonville... we're collector/scalper central here. You won't find hardly any Origins, just some older Masterverse.

A few months ago, Orlando Super Target had the Sun Man 3 Pack but very little other Origins. They had King Grayskull Masterverse too. Other Walmarts and Targets had very little MOTU

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sorceress View Post
    A few months ago, Orlando Super Target had the Sun Man 3 Pack but very little other Origins. They had King Grayskull Masterverse too. Other Walmarts and Targets had very little MOTU
    Thanks for the info, I am an Origins only guy. Ugh sounds bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMegs View Post
    I hope you aren't coming to Jacksonville... we're collector/scalper central here. You won't find hardly any Origins, just some older Masterverse.
    lol, ill be in Orlando and the West Coast mostly, with a trip to Cocoa too. Thanks for the update. Scalpers dammit

There's a pub in Orlando that has an awesome Castle Grayskull wall relief. I don't know its name and didn't know about it til I left. You should try check it out. Someone posted a pic here but can't remember tho.

@8bit

Austin-area Targets seem to have Hordak, She-Ra (Masterverse deluxes) and the Sun-Man 3-pack in plentiful supply. I haven't seen any other single-carded Origins except Jitsu (STILL!) and the regular release Masterverse are still from the Andra wave.
    I haven't spotted any more of the CGI figures and wonder if that line is kaput at retail at this point.

Big dumb stupid Walmart just cancelled my Origins Roton that I ordered in August.

And why??? It's available on the website to add to cart and purchase.
    Last edited by depp76; November 21, 2022 at 03:24pm.

Big dumb stupid Walmart just cancelled my Origins Roton that I ordered in August.

Same thing just happened to me. I reordered form the site- let's see what happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZexisStryfe View Post
    Same thing just happened to me. I reordered form the site- let's see what happens now.
    Yep I just reordered it as well lol. And it says delivery is tomorrow. Ha. I'll believe that when I see it.

Same and reordered. Walmart are a bunch of incompetent fools. I also went and cancelled a couple other orders in disgust. Lol

My Rotons pre-ordered wasn't moving, then I had to cancel it and ordered 2 Rotons again, then I received only one on Saturday, of course I called Walmart and they gave a refund on the missing one, and after receiving my refund on the same day, I've ordered another one, and thank God it came in moments ago.

The first Roton's box was a little missed up, but the second one was in a great shape!

Now I'm worried about my Ground Rippers pre-order!

- - - Updated - - -

Same and reordered. Walmart are a bunch of incompetent fools. I also went and cancelled a couple other orders in disgust. Lol
    I don't blame you, I'm hoping that the Ground Ripper will be available at Amazon very soon so I can go ahead and cancel my Walmart pre-order!
    Creativity is addictive.

Same here. Wally cancelled my Roton order today, so I reordered and it is due here tomorrow. I too, shall see... Is it really so hard to do online commerce correctly Walmart? Ahh, what a bunch of goobers.

Widget
    One of the Wal Marts near me in Baton Rouge has 4 or 5 Rotons in the toy aisle. I want one, but they've been there for a few weeks so I'm tempted to wait and see if they hit clearance. I got a flocked Panthor at one walmart for $9 on clearance. They had lots of Leech and Snout Spout until a week ago. The other walmarts are barren minus some Jitsu's and naked Stratos.

Our 2 targets are very different. One has lots of the Sun Man 3 pack, Masterverse She Ra and Hordak and the requisite stratos and Jitsu but has had 0 of the recent origins waves. The other target has very few masterverse but got at least one shipment of the pig head wave of origins.