Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 3,076 to 3,080 of 3080

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    Always loved the look of Thunder Punch, hoping we see him next year. And Hurricane Hordak this year!

I need all the playsets I don't have room for too lol.
    They did say that 2022 was "the year of VMU" so looking good for Hurricane Hordak, any fingers crossed Starburst She-Ra.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 1/18/2022

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    They did say that 2022 was "the year of VMU" so looking good for Hurricane Hordak, any fingers crossed Starburst She-Ra.
    Good point! Thanks!

For the past month and a half I stopped actively making trips to retail stores to look for Origins or Masterverse. I got so sick of seeing loads of Clamp Champs, Ram Mans, Battle Cats, Panthors, Sky Sleds, and Wave 5 figures clogging the shelves for months on end. Even crazy discount sales couldn't clear them out back in November. Yesterday I happened to be in a mall with a Walfart and Toy R Us for other reasons, but I decided I'd quickly glance at what MOTU stuff is on the shelves these days after my intentional absence. Sure enough - all the exact same crap as before. It's very dispiriting as a collector to not see any new product on shelves after many MONTHS. I'm so done with this BS. Thankfully with BBTS and many other retailers I have the option of pre-ordering. While the shipping costs are annoying, at least you get stuff THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT delivered right to your doorstep instead of the incredible frustration of wasting countless hours and gas driving around to various stores only to wind up empty handed and having to endure the irritating presence of Walmartians to boot.
    Last edited by Durendal; January 19, 2022 at 11:13am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    For the past month and a half I stopped actively making trips to retail stores to look for Origins or Masterverse. I got so sick of seeing loads of Clamp Champs, Ram Mans, Battle Cats, Panthors, Sky Sleds, and Wave 5 figures clogging the shelves for months on end. Even crazy discount sales couldn't clear them out back in November. Yesterday I happened to be in a mall with a Walfart and Toy R Us for other reasons, but I decided I'd quickly glance at what MOTU stuff is on the shelves these days after my intentional absence. Sure enough - all the exact same crap as before. It's very dispiriting as a collector to not see any new product on shelves after many MONTHS. I'm so done with this BS. Thankfully with BBTS and many other retailers I have the option of pre-ordering. While the shipping costs are annoying, at least you get stuff THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT delivered right to your doorstep instead of the incredible frustration of wasting countless hours and gas driving around to various stores only to wind up empty handed and having to endure the irritating presence of Walmartians to boot.
    I find it amazing how Canada got flooded with Ram Man and Clamp Champ and last week was the first time Iíve ever seen either one on any peg in any store.

I used to travel many weekends many miles out of town looking for stuff only to see the exact same things that are in my area. I am too old for this junk anymore. The amount of time spent looking and the cost of the gas negates the shipping charges in most cases. There is no thrill of the hunt if you never bring anything home. Thank goodness for Entertainment Earth and BBTS, my first plan of strategy for getting the figures in my hand.

Heroic Warrior
    found a stridor at one target today and a deluxe triklops at another. both locations i had to give them the DCPI # to get them out of the back. each store only had 1 each so they were obviously selling them to other people out of the back as well. i just dont get why they dont put them on the shelves as theres tons of empty space in both stores. just happy that it only took me one trip of searching to get them.