Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2247

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Have yet to see any figures besides he-man, skeletor, battlecat in any walmart or target in the area. One time last year saw a beastman and teela. That's it.

I found Buzz-Saw Hordak at my local Target today. There were also some Battle Armor figures available (along with the usual peg-warmer Wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor figures).

None of the Walmarts I've checked have ever had any MOTU Origins figures beyond the first wave, but two of the Walmarts actually each had 3 MOTU Origins Castle Grayskulls. One of the Walmarts still had a flocked Panthor on the shelf. (Every time I see that flocked Panthor, I can't resist touching the "flocked" box, even though it feels more like it's covered in laminate contact paper than fuzzy.)

I saw a youtuber hunting for Grayskull at a Walmart. He said he was getting discouraged for not finding it, and then happened to notice they were being stocked in the Duplo toy section. This may have been a one off error though at that store, but perhaps worth checking out.

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Yup, that's the one I always wanted as a kid, since that's how he looked on the vintage cardback and in the early mini comics.
    Same, I love the Classics versions but the little things hanging off his belt seals the deal for me here. I mean he looks so perfect. I am relegating the first release version as one of his Mer-Minions lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I just checked, it's on the outside at least, so you can try to remove it.
    My local Walmart ACTUALLY had an endcap filled with Ram Man and Clamp Champs, and 2 each of Mer Man and Fisto. I got Evil-Lyn in the mail today, also from Walmart.
    I’m hoping to see that endcap. My walmarts never get these things. I think theY just Tear them down and put them on the shelf when they do. On the look out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    My BBTS Mer-Man was like that. Apparently the sticker is tied to the cross sell of He-Man and Skeletor on the cardback. The LOP-stickered ones show them with the vintage-style heads, and the stickerless ones show them with the wave one heads. For what it's worth, my other wave five figures all had the vintage-style heads on the cross sell. I have an extra Mer-Man pre-ordered via Amazon, so it'll be interesting to see which version shows up!
    That’s great to know. I have one ordered from Amazon too...fingers crossed! Now I need both cardbacks. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Same, I love the Classics versions but the little things hanging off his belt seals the deal for me here. I mean he looks so perfect. I am relegating the first release version as one of his Mer-Minions lol
    The Classics version is great, but even that version lacked the dangly bits hanging from his belt and boots. It's odd that the Origins figure is more vintage mini-comic accurate than the Classics one...

MOTUO at FYE store

Cool Springs Mall has MOTUO figures along with other MOTU merchandise. $19.99 each and they had almost all of wave 1. We grabbed the MOTU Uno pack. They had a 1 pound he man chocolate bar and even MOTU hot sauce! Also how cool is it that FYE has returned?!2DF5DAE4-126F-43F3-9AF3-26A552529AF6.jpg

This morning my target had 3 buzz saw Hordaks. Do these come 3 to a case? Or are they mixed with he man and Skelly?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by theotherguy; June 20, 2021 at 01:28am. Reason: Tried getting the image right side up. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
    This morning my target had 3 buzz saw Hordaks. Do these come 3 to a case? Or are they mixed with he man and Skelly?
    I think deluxe figures come four to a case and only one character per case. I know Buzzsaw Hordak is the only one in his case, I saw them opening one.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I think deluxe figures come four to a case and only one character per case. I know Buzzsaw Hordak is the only one in his case, I saw them opening one.
    When I was at target, they opened a case for me there were 2 Buzzsaw Hordaks and 1 battle armor he-man and 1 battle armor Skeletor in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    When I was at target, they opened a case for me there were 2 Buzzsaw Hordaks and 1 battle armor he-man and 1 battle armor Skeletor in the case.
    Interesting all I'm seeing is Happy Hordak. Some one must be snaching up the He-Man and Skeletor figures.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

I was finally able to order a Keldor Kronis 2 pack, I'll pick it up Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Trget.com has Kronis 2 packs and also Sky Sleds are $13 online.
    Free shipping if you get both.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    Thank you I was able to return today and actually order a masterverse Skelly God online. Everything was gone except for one he-man as far as the figures ago.

This Masterverse figure is amazing!

This morning when I ordered the master versus figure it said there were four in the store and surprisingly I went all through the isles including the toys behind the movie section and not only were there no more masterverse figures but there was no tag for them either. I have a feeling they are being held back on purpose…

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you I was able to return today and actually order a masterverse Skelly God online. Everything was gone except for one he-man as far as the figures ago.

This morning when I ordered the master versus figure it said there were four in the store and surprisingly I went all through the isles including the toys behind the movie section and not only were there no more masterverse figures but there was no tag for them either. I have a feeling they are being held back on purposeÂ…
    You’re welcome-
    I talked to the person the manages the toy department and she said there wasn’t a place on the shelf yet so they had them in the back and grabbed me a Skelegod yesterday, today the stores show masterverse battle cat available so I went to a different store and they pulled it out of the back for me - told me it was 1 per person but that was all I wanted anyway. The app will show which stores have battle cat in stock today, but doesn’t allow for order pick up.
    Last edited by Powersword123; June 20, 2021 at 04:22pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I've been to 3 different Targets all over the Tampa Bay Area in the last 4 days and all 3 locations STILL only have He-Man, Skeletor, Panthor and Battle Cat. One of them also had the Prince Adam & Jetsled pack. I'm glad I'm not crazy into this line like I was Classics otherwise I'd be deeply disappointed…
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    Trget.com has Kronis 2 packs and also Sky Sleds are $13 online.
    Free shipping if you get both.
    Thank you. Ordered 3. Now I have an army of ADAM.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Spotted at the Target in South Austin off MoPac yesterday: 3 Buzz Saw Hordaks, 1 BA Skeletor, 2 regular He-Man, about 10 Sky Sled/Adam sets, several each of Battle Cat and Panthor.
    This morning I was able to order and have shipped Skelegod and Revelation Battle Cat via the website.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

This morning when I ordered the master versus figure it said there were four in the store and surprisingly I went all through the isles including the toys behind the movie section and not only were there no more masterverse figures but there was no tag for them either. I have a feeling they are being held back on purpose…
    Thanks for the heads up! I just went to Target.com and ordered a Skelegod and a dirt cheap Sky Sled for pickup tomorrow!

Bang Your Head
    MOTUO at FYE store

Cool Springs Mall has MOTUO figures along with other MOTU merchandise. $19.99 each and they had almost all of wave 1. We grabbed the MOTU Uno pack. They had a 1 pound he man chocolate bar and even MOTU hot sauce! Also how cool is it that FYE has returned?!2DF5DAE4-126F-43F3-9AF3-26A552529AF6.jpg

Your location shows you are in Tennessee, but your photo looks like it was taken in Australia... or are you a bat? ...

[Update]
    Just got back from Target and spotted 2 (bought one) Buzz Saw Hordak and 2 Keldor/Kronis 2-packs...
    Last edited by MossMan710179; June 21, 2021 at 09:16am.

Out of everything being released across various MOTU lines this year, this set is unexpectedly turning out to be thing I'm excited about the most (besides the currently unattainable Power-Con exclusives).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just noticing the "Battlefield Warriors" on the box... wouldn't it be cool if we got several of these?

Like, a (blonde) Teela set that came with either Charger or (a classic toy-sized) Zoar and some sort of base (or maybe a Spirit Of Grayskull repaint?).
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Bang Your Head
    It's weird seeing battle damage/blood on MOTU figures...

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Battlecat's armor isn't vac metal, too, is it?

Definitely shinier than the standard release, but looks like shiny paint vs. red vac metal. I guess that armor would be too flexible/wrong kind of plastic for vac metal.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    It's weird seeing battle damage/blood on MOTU figures...
    Classics figures were much better candidates to such an artistic approach in my opinion.
    WATCH THE OUTSTANDING NEW MUSIC VIDEO "Almighty's Hand" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9ld7ynu6w
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel

Heroic Warrior
    Over the weekend I went to a Target by my cousin's: 1 BA Skeletor and 4 BS Hordaks!!!