Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 2,876 to 2,899 of 2899

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

MOTU in toy catalogues! That gives me such nostalgia vibes!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I so wish they would do like a proof of purchase mail away
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I want a dark grainy picture with the whole new lineup shown in a diorama type scenario, with little letters next to each product identifying the name of the new character. Loved seeing what was new for the upcoming Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has done this one on here before, but here's an easy Origins Snake-Man-At Arms custom if you can manage to find an extra Masters of the WWE Universe Jake the Snake and an Origins Man-At-Arms. Just had to boil and pop the hair and helmet and then trim a little on the snake head.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Found a new knee EvilLyn v2 at Target
    Had to stop in to pick up some stuff with my daughter and I just had to walk by the toys

NOthing but HeMan and Skeletor with one lonely new knee EvilLyn

was pleased

Widget
    Someone on Reddit posted a picture of a Stridor on eBay that seems to be in-hand and not a presale or anything like that. So I guess weíll start to see those popping up soon?

I was going to say Stridorís release has been weirdly mysterious, but itís pretty on-par with the complete chaos of the rest of the line I guess. Just weird you still canít preorder it on BBTS.

Heroic Warrior
    Found three cases of MOTUO wave 7 at one of the local Targets on a roll cart. Also a Big Lots in Palatka got two of the Eternian Guards and the Big Lots across the river from me had four.

I found Jitsu, Stratos and Buzz-Off at local Targets. No Sorceress.

Judging on remaining quantities, Sorceress is the most popular, followed by Buzz-Off, Jitsu, and Stratos clogging pegs. I have to think if they had put a little more effort into a minicomic accurate Stratos he would be selling faster.

Heroic Warrior
    buzz off is cool but the rest of the wave is bit dull for my tastes...was never into jitsu even as a kid, the classics one is very dope tho.

am i the only one who is playing/posing classics figs even more with every origins release..like i opened origins scareglow, then i placed it next to classics scareglow and was like "what the f am i doing buying origins, they r sooo strange inferior/looking" lol

origins are fun mint on card for me, have been only collecting them for Axel's cardback art honestly haha

I discovered a nice deal on Origins (ending today) if you have a Kroger marketplace-style retail store nearby. These are the larger ones that carry food, clothes, furniture, toys etc. Where I live they call them Fred Meyer, east coast is Kroger I believe, others Smith's. First, sale prices: Figures are now 14.99 (regular 20.99) and the Castles, found in their holiday "table displays" are 71.99 (regular 89.99). On top of that, they have an ad coupon for $30 off if you spend $150+ AND an additional stackable digital coupon for 20 percent off a total toy purchase of $50+. I believe those coupons end today though. They currently only carry the Fisto and vintage head waves and Grayskull. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelton View Post
    I discovered a nice deal on Origins (ending today) if you have a Kroger marketplace-style retail store nearby. These are the larger ones that carry food, clothes, furniture, toys etc. Where I live they call them Fred Meyer, east coast is Kroger I believe, others Smith's. First, sale prices: Figures are now 14.99 (regular 20.99) and the Castles, found in their holiday "table displays" are 71.99 (regular 89.99). On top of that, they have an ad coupon for $30 off if you spend $150+ AND an additional stackable digital coupon for 20 percent off a total toy purchase of $50+. I believe those coupons end today though. They currently only carry the Fisto and vintage head waves and Grayskull. Hope this helps!
    I have a King Soopers (Kroger) Marketplace nearby. When I was there on Sunday, the only MOTU they had was some Hot Wheels and the Mega Construx Skeletor head packs. I've never seen Origins at mine.

Widget
    That Wind Raider I preordered from Gamestop Canada finally shipped. After months of delaying it, they finally got their stock in.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I have a King Soopers (Kroger) Marketplace nearby. When I was there on Sunday, the only MOTU they had was some Hot Wheels and the Mega Construx Skeletor head packs. I've never seen Origins at mine.
    Yeah, I go to all the Kroger stores in Colorado and neighboring states for my work and have yet to see Masterverse there.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

Court Magician
    Anyone have the brickseek links or DCPI for Wave 7?

Thanks!
    Mike
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by He-Guy View Post
    Yeah, I go to all the Kroger stores in Colorado and neighboring states for my work and have yet to see Masterverse there.

What do you do for work?

I work for a chemical company that supplies Kroger with floor cleaner, wax and other cleaning supplies. I work with contractors and store employees to ensure everything is going smooth with keeping the floors clean.
    I'm mostly around the Denver metro area, but cover from Moab to Columbia, MO and from Gilette down to Farmington, NM. Driven about 80,000 miles in two years.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Sorry guys, I was under the impression that all the stores under the Kroger banner carried the same stuff and looked the same. I know for a fact that Smiths Marketplace in Utah and Fred Meyer in Idaho and Washington look identical. Maybe it's just a regional thing. We have about 10 Fred Meyers in the Boise area and they all got inundated with these figures and castles at the same time about 2 months ago. And since they normally carry a slight markup over Walmart and Target, they're kind of off the scalper radar, so they are still fully stocked. They have killer sales around the holidays though.

Widget
    I work for a chemical company that supplies Kroger with floor cleaner, wax and other cleaning supplies. I work with contractors and store employees to ensure everything is going smooth with keeping the floors clean.
    I'm mostly around the Denver metro area, but cover from Moab to Columbia, MO and from Gilette down to Farmington, NM. Driven about 80,000 miles in two years.

Moab? Must be City Market! I live in western Colorado so you probably travel through here on I-70.

Heroic Podcaster

I grew up about 20 miles from Columbia in a small town where the only fun thing to do was...go to Columbia. Small world! You ever hit up Shakespeare's Pizza while in town?
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

I have not, but thanks for the recommendation.

Heroic Podcaster
    I have not, but thanks for the recommendation.

You will not be disappointed.
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Picked up a LoP Beastman today at Target. They also had the vintage inspired Sorceress as well as the Battle Cat/BA He-Man two pack and the peg warming Kronis/Keldor two pack. They also had plenty of Revelation figures.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I am so tired of trying to track these figures down. Itís He-Man and Skeletor for both Origins and Revelations around me. Itís been like this for months.

I just left Walmart. MOTU Deluxe figures are priced at $14.97 ($10 off for Black Friday), but actually rang up as $9.00. I was able to pick up Ram Man, Clamp Champ, and the only Mosquitor Iíve seen in the wild. Other Canadians, keep your eyes open!