Page 117 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3084

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Heroic Warrior
    In south Atlanta I’ve only seen Origins wave 5 and stores in my area have restocked wave 5 almost a dozen times. On Sunday I went to NC and the Target there near my hotel. The target clerk told me that in Friday they got in 5 cases of origins wave 6 but by the time I got there I only saw 5 LoP Beastman, 1 Stinkor, 1 Webster, and no Green Goddess. Surprising since the Green Goddess was my least liked figure out of wave 6. While I originally wasn’t going to collect the LoP variants in-hand Lop Mer-man is really cool and same with LoP Beastman

I left my local Target an hour ago. I actually found Origins Stinkor, Webstor, 2 Green Goddess, and the LOP Beastman.

I picked up Stinkor, Webstor, and 1 Goddess.

Webstor is easily one of my favorite Origins figures so far. His blue is very vibrant. Stinkor is nice too, but I wish he had a unique head sculpt.

Heroic Warrior
    I actually saw Jitsu at a Target in Austin a couple of days ago. He's part of wave 7, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I actually saw Jitsu at a Target in Austin a couple of days ago. He's part of wave 7, correct?
    Yes, along with Buzz Off, naked Stratos, and Sorceress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    The Wave 7 Stratos has no fewer clothes than the regular Stratos...

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    The Wave 7 Stratos has no fewer clothes than the regular Stratos...
    Change out the head and it's like we're getting a David Hasselhoff figure. Before he was grey, so not very appealing unless you like zombies.

I found Stratos and Sorceress at my Austin Target and picked them up even though I have the whole wave on preorder from BBTS. I can't risk not finding Sorceress. I'll return Stratos if/when the wave comes in. Or maybe I'll luck out and find Jitsu and Buzz-Off and I can cancel my BBTS order.

Widget

Eternia Palace Guard found at Big Lots

7DC8AEB7-B3F0-4CF9-8E0F-A74FA01705C7.jpgSo I ducked into my local Big Lots today (Lansing, MI area) and these caught the corner of my eye as I walking out. Located in some holiday displays near the entrance. I had no idea Big Lots was carrying these as well. $20 each.
    Last edited by showalum; November 30, 2021 at 07:08pm.

Court Magician
    Well well well...after seeing practically nothing besides Origins He-Man, Skeletor, and Battle Cat since Day 1, I actually found a flocked Panthor at Wal-Mart and the Chrome He-Man/Battle Cat set and Masterverse Faker at Target this past weekend. It's a Miracle! (These stores are in Northeast Tennessee, by the way.)

Sigh... I remember back in the good ol' days when I would see a dozen different MOTU characters at once at my local Magic Mart, having to decide which one I wanted most at the time and come back for another one later.

Picked up a Buzz Off tonight. Passed on the Mini comics Stratos. I have the whole wave coming and didn't want two of him.

Picked up 4 of the Eternian Guards last week at Big Lots, 2 for me, 2 for another He-Man.Org member.

I know a lot of guys have had a tough go at getting some of these figures, but I personally have found each and every single figure, vehicle and Grayskull at retail with the exception of Orko, Trap Jaw and Scareglow. I went to the secondary market for those three.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I left my local Target an hour ago. I actually found Origins Stinkor, Webstor, 2 Green Goddess, and the LOP Beastman.

Webstor is easily one of my favorite Origins figures so far. His blue is very vibrant. Stinkor is nice too, but I wish he had a unique head sculpt.

Stinkor is my favorite character, and I am with you on wishing for a unique head sculpt. Luckily the Masterverse
    Stinkor comes with two unique heads and they should pop right on the Origins body.

It was nice to see 4 of each of the newest wave on shelves. Wish the rest of the line went like this.
    First time seeing these in person and they did not disappoint
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    It was nice to see 4 of each of the newest wave on shelves. Wish the rest of the line went like this.
    First time seeing these in person and they did not disappoint
    such a beautiful thing to see. still no wave 7 around here. i have them on preorder but im tired of waiting.

Heroic Warrior
    Distribution continues to plague MOTU. While I have found wave 7 four times now, wave 6 has yet to be sighted in my area. So glad I have online options for these.

I've not seen any Origins since Wave 4 in store and that was after Wave 5 was already spotted in stores.
    Instagram: dadhausen

Disregard, just ran into this guy. I left him for someone else since I have him on preorder. Merman went home with me though
    Instagram: dadhausen

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    I left him for someone else since I have him on preorder.
    That’s brave. A heap of Aussie collectors just got shafted when a big store here just cancelled their wave 1-4 preorders. A lot off people are now left high and dry.

Not saying it will happen to you but clearly it can and has happened to others…

Heroic Warrior
    I stumbled onto origins Sorceress, Jitsu, Nekkid Stratos & Buzz-Off today here in Des Moines Iowa.

The "weird" thing is that they were on an end cap. They weren't with the rest of the line.

Even though I am supposed to be seriously watching what I spend my rose colored nostalgia glasses compelled me to buy them.

Jitsu--Had as a kid. liked.
    Sorceress--Didn't have or want
    Buzz-Off--Didn't have or want
    Nekkid Stratos--A character I never wanted.

So I did my part to safe the lien.

I just bought Buzz-Off, Sorceress, Jitsu and Stratos in Charleston SC. I was shocked to see them.

My trek to an Austin Target yielded a Revelation Eternia Minis Sorceress (I left behind the mid-transformation Faker and Merc Teelas), but that's all I bought.

They restocked about 8 more first-wave Skeletors from Origins and had plenty of the Battle Armor He-Man/Battle Cat two packs.

Masterverse-wise, they had Wave 2... but only Teela and Spikor. Plenty of Fakers on the shelf.

On the Mega Construx front, they restocked the mini-comic Trap-Jaw and Zodac sets.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

went to my typical Target and saw a whole lot of nothing in the assortment figures, but after a guy saw me snooping around a full cart being unloaded - I complained that I never see any of the new assortments and they are constantly cleared out by scalpers in one swoop. He scanned one tag and said they had 12 in the back to my surprise, so he said he'd get me one of each. I didn't want the Goddess or LOP Beastman, but gladly took a Stinkor and Webstor.

Both are figures I never had as a kid and don't really remember outside of my friend and his bro having a Stinkor. I do remember smelling him when I was a kid, but it's not strong or even noticeable this time around. As for Webstor, I think it's really cool he can climb up with his backpack and I pictured him scaling the walls of Grayskull (once I finally get one), plus his color way is too cool, I couldn't pass him up. On top of that, my great grandfather's name was Webster, so this dude is a fun reminder of him.

Still no signs of Wave 7 anywhere - this whole line frustrates me beyond belief. I'm lucky and fortunate enough to even have claimed those two figures.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    went to my typical Target and saw a whole lot of nothing in the assortment figures, but after a guy saw me snooping around a full cart being unloaded - I complained that I never see any of the new assortments and they are constantly cleared out by scalpers in one swoop. He scanned one tag and said they had 12 in the back to my surprise, so he said he'd get me one of each. I didn't want the Goddess or LOP Beastman, but gladly took a Stinkor and Webstor.

Both are figures I never had as a kid and don't really remember outside of my friend and his bro having a Stinkor. I do remember smelling him when I was a kid, but it's not strong or even noticeable this time around. As for Webstor, I think it's really cool he can climb up with his backpack and I pictured him scaling the walls of Grayskull (once I finally get one), plus his color way is too cool, I couldn't pass him up. On top of that, my great grandfather's name was Webster, so this dude is a fun reminder of him.

Still no signs of Wave 7 anywhere - this whole line frustrates me beyond belief. I'm lucky and fortunate enough to even have claimed those two figures.
    Your Target people are way nicer than mine. Mine always say they cannot get to the freight in the back and to just come back later. They make absolutely no effort and I am overly nice about asking them questions. They make me feel like an absolute nuisance and burden to them. After many failed trips and rude employees I have just stopped going back. I'd rather buy off eBay. It's sad to see and experience such consistently poor customer service. I have actually grown to loathe my local Targets.
    Last edited by depp76; December 2, 2021 at 09:38pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post

I agree. They nailed him.
    Jay

Widget
    My store, like a lot of other it seems like, is stuffed with the Buzz-Off wave. That’s great, but I can’t help but wish that a slightly ‘sexier’ wave had been the one to hit stores so hard. It doesn’t seem like many people are interested in naked Stratos so far. But we’ll see I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    My store, like a lot of other it seems like, is stuffed with the Buzz-Off wave. That’s great, but I can’t help but wish that a slightly ‘sexier’ wave had been the one to hit stores so hard. It doesn’t seem like many people are interested in naked Stratos so far. But we’ll see I guess!
    That Stratos would be much more desired if he was the actual mini comic version of him and not a lazy repaint of the standard Stratos.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    i wish that was the problem around here. still not a single sighting at 3 different stores. and i check everyday because people keep saying there finding them so often. i keep thinking today will be the day as they are obviously shipping, just apparently not to my store.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    That Stratos would be much more desired if he was the actual mini comic version of him and not a lazy repaint of the standard Stratos.
    For real. All Mattel had to do to make it accurate was to sculpt the feathered neck piece, belt, and toed feet. What a massive fail on their part.