Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    Very nice, very evil!

Haven't seen any yet myself.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Very nice, very evil!

Haven't seen any yet myself.
    Yes, I had to even use human money!

It’s the first one I’ve seen in person also. Box was a little beat up but for now I’ll take it. I’ll exchange it if I find a nicer box.

- - - Updated - - -

Eternian Royal Guard is up at EE!!!!

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...lusive/mthcb06
    Instagram: dadhausen

Widget

Big thanks, managed to get one ordered.

After a good couple months of retail lockdown, today was the day to finally get a look to see if Walmart ever restocked their Origins figures. The Orleans/Ottawa (in Ontario) Walmart had an Origins display up in the middle of one their isles, it was full of Battle Cats, Sky Sleds, and a whole bunch of Ram Man and Clamp Champ. In the toy isle, the same sad Robotos sat there on the pegs. For whatever reason, Battle Cat is not on sale/clearance, they want the original $30 Canadian for it. I think the Sky Sled was $40 instead of $31.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelegod View Post
    Big thanks, managed to get one ordered.

After a good couple months of retail lockdown, today was the day to finally get a look to see if Walmart ever restocked their Origins figures. The Orleans/Ottawa (in Ontario) Walmart had an Origins display up in the middle of one their isles, it was full of Battle Cats, Sky Sleds, and a whole bunch of Ram Man and Clamp Champ. In the toy isle, the same sad Robotos sat there on the pegs. For whatever reason, Battle Cat is not on sale/clearance, they want the original $30 Canadian for it. I think the Sky Sled was $40 instead of $31.
    I haven't seen Roboto, CC or Ram Man in stores here in the states.
    Instagram: dadhausen

I've only ever seen Ram Man and Roboto once, and they came home with me.

Heroic Warrior
    Mattel likes Canada better. That seems to be the recurring theme when it comes to MOTU and MOTU WWE availability

Widget
    Oh dang, that's all we get here. I only get to check one store, but it's always been Robotos. Ever since the line was released, it was maybe 2-3 shipments of the Roboto wave (no one seems to buy him, the rest disappear fast), 1 shipment of the Battle Armor He-Man/Skeletor, and now a flood of Ram Mans and Clamp Champs. Nothing else but Battle Cats and the Sky Sleds. I've never seen any others. I know the original He-Man and Skeletor are common in the US, but the only way I could get them was online.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew these werenít a BBTS exclusive. Iím glad there are getting out there

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I was in the Cool Springs Target yesterday and while there was nothing new new (I was hoping to find wave 5. My set from BBTS just shipped but I need an extra Fisto for my Fureza T customs) they did have a Hordak and a Stratos in so there is some restocking going on.

Today though I went in the Brentwood Target the one off.... well I was going to say off Old Hickory Blvd. but if you live in Tennessee you know what a useless direction that is
    anyway they had in two Rise of Evil packs and arguably more surprising: Buzz Saw Hordak. I think this is the first I've seen anyone mention finding him in stores.

Also I think I failed to mention it before, but last week I found Castle Grayskull at Murfreesboro Target. There was only the one that came home with me though.

Yeah the funny thing is I keep telling myself I'm not going all in with Origins and was thinking of skipping both the castle and BS Hordak but once I saw them in store I gave in. It's basically come down to "I won't pre-order them, but if I find them in stores I will get them."
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    anyway they had in two Rise of Evil packs and arguably more surprising: Buzz Saw Hordak. I think this is the first I've seen anyone mention finding him in stores.
    I found my Buzz Saw Hordak a few days ago. I found it at a Target pretty far from my house. An employee at my local Target sent me there on a wild goose chase, telling me that some Star Wars Black Series figures I was looking for were in stock there. Surprise: the figures I was told they had 8 of weren't there at all. But finding the Buzz Saw Hordak made the trip worth it.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Hamato Yoshi View Post
    I've only ever seen Ram Man and Roboto once, and they came home with me.
    Every store I've been to (Walmart) in Canada since lockdown ended (yesterday and I went to 3 Walmarts) had 10-15 Ramman, Clamp Champ, etc.

One store had empty pegs but around the corner in the next aisle on the bottom shelf (hidden sort of) were 6-7 sets of full waves with Evil Lyn 2, Faker, LOP Merman and Fisto. I got a full set (minus LOP Merman, because I'd scored one earlier in the day at another Walmart).

St. Clair/Keele is the store that had this, I had to drive 45 minutes from home to get it, but I do compressed work weeks in the summer, so I had the afternoon free so I went on an adventure in my new Mini (got new car last week).
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    I was in the Cool Springs Target yesterday and while there was nothing new new (I was hoping to find wave 5. My set from BBTS just shipped but I need an extra Fisto for my Fureza T customs) they did have a Hordak and a Stratos in so there is some restocking going on.

Today though I went in the Brentwood Target the one off.... well I was going to say off Old Hickory Blvd. but if you live in Tennessee you know what a useless direction that is

Also I think I failed to mention it before, but last week I found Castle Grayskull at Murfreesboro Target. There was only the one that came home with me though.

Yeah the funny thing is I keep telling myself I'm not going all in with Origins and was thinking of skipping both the castle and BS Hordak but once I saw them in store I gave in. It's basically come down to "I won't pre-order them, but if I find them in stores I will get them."
    allllll road are Old Hickory lol
    cogito ergo doleo

Heroic Warrior
    I found 3 buzz saw Hordaks and 1 of each battle armor he-man and skeletor today at target Aliso Viejo, CA

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    allllll road are Old Hickory lol
    So true lol.

Spring Hill walmart hasnít restocked anything for weeks aside from some Gijoe classified stuff that went quickly (I passed)
    I did get a flicked panthor there a few days ago. Not exactly sure why I felt the need to pay $40 for a panthor but I did. Iím a sucker!

Oh and I also scored a buzz saw Hordak.

I hope roboto and clamp champ restocks are close behind!

Hello Friends!

It has been age since I was last on here.. John ( Moderator )was super amazing and got me all set up again. Apparently last time I was here was in 2012 lol. Time flies.

Okay so I am gonna chime in here for what it is worth. I don't know what is going on with distros with these toys. I myself waited and waited for them to show up at Walmart last Fall. I have been laughed at by a Walmart employee for asking if they would be in stock with the "those sold out in minutes". We still have Toys R Us here in B.C. and in January nothing was stocked not even a space to allocate them when they were to be available to the mass market.
    The employees who at their age could still be my kids lol had no clue who or what Masters of the Universe were. I was 7 years when He-Man came out.

I just bought a house and moved to a more rural as in near lakes and mountains part of B.C... it is sort of stuck in an 80s time warp in that all stores close early.. like 5pm. lol. We have two Walmarts here within a 20 minute drive of each other. They are small. I went in to the one closer to us and was surprised they had the shipper. The other walmart had the same shipper as well.

I will say they were only full of the following:

Clamp Champ ( tons )
    Ram Man ( tons )
    Merman
    Roboto
    She-Ra
    Zodac

They also had a few Sky sleds and Battle Cats.

No He-Man nor Skeletor to be seen.

I am going to go on a limb and suggest that the distros are a bit wonky in areas/countries of that characters are arriving.

In the meantime in my old town there is a huge independently owned store that is beyond amazing. I was able to get Hordak there ($40) and bought a few of the vintage super 7 characters they had left (Teela, Evil-Lyn, Beast-man) to add to my diorama display as I felt they were a close look just not as articulated.

I want to send everyone some uplifting encouragement. Keep positive.

I hear and feel for those that have not seen these in the stores. I know how that feels to be disappointed and frustrated. I would speak directly with the store managers and ask to be put on a call list for when they do arrive.

I have to hope that when the Netflix series debuts, more stores will stock both Origins and Revelations. I am hoping Origins will sell better with the lower price point to warrant keeping more in stock and more character/vehicle choices.

I myself have resorted to buying He-Man and Skeletor by BBTS which is a huge hit to my wallet after $ conversion and shipping. We have no Targets in Canada anymore.. so Rise of Evil and Shinny Battle Cat/Battle Armor He-man are ebay buys for us here in Canada.

Hang in there everyone.

Matty

Heroic Warrior
    I saw a Battle Armor He-Man at Target today here in Austin, TX. So they are definitely restocking, even if it's at a snail's pace. Non-flocked Panthors seem to be plentiful at Target as well.

Found a bunch of deluxe figures today. 2 buzz saw hordaks, 2 BA He-man and a BA Skelly. First Iíve seen the BA figs since initial release
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Found a bunch of deluxe figures today. 2 buzz saw hordaks, 2 BA He-man and a BA Skelly. First Iíve seen the BA figs since initial release
    Did we even get to see a Buzzsaw Hordak picture yet? I can't believe those are dropping already, I still have yet to see a Clamp Champ, a Ram Man or the entire wave 2 for that matter. Unreal that they are jumping into even more Deluxe Figures before my area has laid eyes on one. This distribution makes ZERO sense.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I saw a Battle Armor He-Man at Target today here in Austin, TX. So they are definitely restocking, even if it's at a snail's pace. Non-flocked Panthors seem to be plentiful at Target as well.
    Not sure which one you hit up, but this morning at the Target on Ben White not only did I see Battle Armor He-Man, but also on the same peg Battle Armor Skeletor and Buzz-Saw Hordak! I left 1 Buzz-Saw Hordak and the other Battle Armor Figures. Also picked up the Hot Wheels Battle Ram and the Zodac/Scubattack & Trap-Jaw/Laser Cannon Mega-Construx packs. Was not expecting to find anything, so I was a little floored

Also in stock were the usual Panthors, down to only one Battle Cat (finally) and a Prince Adam/Sky Sled set. For single carded figures, there's just one lonely Skeletor. On a random end cap, two Battle Armor He-Man Eternia Minis.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    Did we even get to see a Buzzsaw Hordak picture yet? I can't believe those are dropping already, I still have yet to see a Clamp Champ, a Ram Man or the entire wave 2 for that matter. Unreal that they are jumping into even more Deluxe Figures before my area has laid eyes on one. This distribution makes ZERO sense.
    In the Toronto area we are swimming in Clamp Champ and Ram Man figures.

I can post a pic later on when I get home if no one beats me to it
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Here's one I took.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

I never thought I'd use that smiling face, but once I put it on mine it just feels... perfect for this variant. It just adds another layer of evil to his personality- I love it!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Heroic Warrior
    For the first time ever I was able to find BA Skelly and He-Man at Target as well as 2 Deluxe Hordaks. These were at the Target just down the street from me. I have yet to see Clamp or Rammy on the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I never thought I'd use that smiling face, but once I put it on mine it just feels... perfect for this variant. It just adds another layer of evil to his personality- I love it!
    I only ordered BS Hordak because the eyes look better on that one. But now that I see this grinning face Iím even more glad I did