Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3403

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Thank you! This is exactly why I love this thread and contributions like yours. Another one locked in!
    Sure thing! Glad you were able to order it and that it was still available!

Heroic Warrior
    Found the Roton this morning at Walmart in Colorado!

Quote Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
    Found the Roton this morning at Walmart in Colorado!
    Lucky! South Austin has been 1000% dry of new product this summer except for MV New Eternia Beast Man.

Found the Roton at Walmart on a random mid-day stop today in the Dallas, Texas area. Couldn't believe my eyes. They had four and I snatched two. Really awesome overall presentation with the vintage looking box. Happy hunting!

Found Roton at Auburn Washington Walmart. I was searching for Transformers Cosmos with no luck....they had 4 Puyallup had 3
    they are out there Get em

Managed to score a Roton today. Wal-Mart reset their toy section and put a bunch of MoTU on clearance. They had Wind Raiders marked down to $7.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    Managed to score a Roton today. Wal-Mart reset their toy section and put a bunch of MoTU on clearance. They had Wind Raiders marked down to $7.
    I've checked out 3 different Wally worlds in the last 3 weeks, twice each. No Roton for me
    ďIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.Ē

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Finally managed to snag Mantenna from the Target app this afternoon. Just need a couple of Rotons to get caught up.

Court Magician
    Local Ontario Walmart finally decided to put the Deluxe figures (Clamp Champ and Ram-Man) on clearance. $5 each, looks like they wiped out nearly all the stock at that price. There's also almost no more room for any MoTU stuff anymore.

I found a lone Pig Man at Target. Everything else was the tan Stratos wave.

Since wave 5, absolutely NONE here in Spain.
    I must hunt my figures online from various online shops.

Heroic Warrior
    Found a couple of Snout-Spouts at a Walmart in North Austin today. Didn't pick him up since I already have him in my pile of loot for BBTS

I was at Wal-Mart and decided to browse the toy section with low expectations of finding anything. To my surprise I found Snout Spout and Leech. I picked them both up. I also found a Battle Armor Skeletor for $4.75. At that price I couldn't pass him up.
    Out of the darkness and into your mind

Widget
    Are these showing up in Gamestop stores or are they only available through their website?

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbrains View Post
    Are these showing up in Gamestop stores or are they only available through their website?
    I canít say with any level of certainty, but Iíve been to a handful of Game Stops in my area and havenít seen them ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My buddy picked up Leech and Snout Spout for me! Woooo!
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

I hit my local Walmart hoping to find roton, no luck. They did have 2x snout spout to my surprise.

Court Magician
    I think Origins is gone in Canada except for specialty shops. Walmart has removed almost all Origins spaces, save for a couple of pegs with the year old Fisto/Evil Lyn/Mer-Man that won't sell. Toys R' Us never has new stock listed. I think online is all we have left.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelegod View Post
    I think Origins is gone in Canada except for specialty shops. Walmart has removed almost all Origins spaces, save for a couple of pegs with the year old Fisto/Evil Lyn/Mer-Man that won't sell. Toys R' Us never has new stock listed. I think online is all we have left.
    In what province?
    I'm in Atlantic and my Walmart just had their reset and still have pegs for Origins with a nice hefty price hike to boot. On my last trip I actually saw thr Sun Man wave (already had them fron other sources so didn't buy any).
    TRU though, yeah, nothing new since Stridor, and still sitting on 200x Evil-lyns and Clamp Champs

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    In what province?
    I'm in Atlantic and my Walmart just had their reset and still have pegs for Origins with a nice hefty price hike to boot. On my last trip I actually saw thr Sun Man wave (already had them fron other sources so didn't buy any).
    TRU though, yeah, nothing new since Stridor, and still sitting on 200x Evil-lyns and Clamp Champs

Ontario, wow, never saw the Sun Man wave at all. Maybe I'm just stuck in some dead zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelegod View Post
    Ontario, wow, never saw the Sun Man wave at all. Maybe I'm just stuck in some dead zone.
    Ontario is horrible But southern Ontario Had wave six my 2 Horde Troopers say so

Scalpor is to blame..

Side note I have access to nearly 30 castle grayskulls at half price of retail at my local treasure hunt.

Fake news. Walfart is stocking wave 9.

Finally found a Mantenna in-stores, found it in an Illinois Target, only one of this wave they had.

Walmart by me finally stocked some wave 8 after having no Origins for well over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I found roton finally in Spartanburg SC. They had 1 leech, 2 snout spout and too many stridors to count.