Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1840

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Managed to find Ram Man in TRU yesterday, before the lockdown started. They also had Clamp Champ but I passed on that.

Rammy's pretty cool. I didn't realize he would have spring-loaded legs. I would have preferred some nicer leg articulation, but eh no biggie. The extra accessories are decent as well. All in all I really like the look of him.

Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    Wait! Are you the reason I found a lone Skeletor in the “collectibles” section in the back of a Nashville-area target!?
    Ha! Nah, I wouldn’t have left it in the collectibles area. Women’s dressing room, yes, or perhaps in the vegan freezer aisle, but not collectibles.

Not Grayskull, but I found two FLOCKED PANTHORS at the Lebanon, TN Walmart (aka Despondos). I snagged one, but was really tempted to get the other (I’m an opener, but the whole toy and package look beautiful together).

I wasn’t expecting the price increase over Battle Cat! Ouch! It was $39.73 before tax. Guess my son and I will play with the non-flocked Panthor I found at Target when his birthday rolls around in late April! I’ll keep Mr. Flocky Pants in the box!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    Actually found the last Hordak hanging on the pegs out of 3 full boxes that were out of the current wave. Bummed I bought my Stratos early since he had bad paint nose rub, since the store had like 5 of him, but the Hordak was an awesome surprise. He's one of my favorites of the whole Origins line. I always loved that he was the bad guy for She-Ra and he seemed extra sinister somehow compared to SKelly. I love this his crossbow ram thing still works like the vintage one. It took me a long time as a former collector to figure out how those things worked, so I knew right away it was made to function.

Still no sign of either Clamp nor Ram Man in the Deluxe assortment. Nothing to be found...
    That’s how I found my Hordak: alone with a quantity of other figures in the same wave. Odd.

I was disappointed in the red paint job of his chest Horde symbol. It’s pretty bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    Scored a Grayskull at Wally World. Was still sealed up on a stocking cart, but not for long.
    You launched a thousand ships with this post, I’m sure! I’ve hit four Walmart’s in the last 18 hours hoping to luck out, lol! I really wanted my son to have a Mega Construx or Origins Grayskull for his birthday.

Did it come it a shipper box, or was in shrink-wrapped in its own box or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
    Ha! Nah, I wouldn’t have left it in the collectibles area. Women’s dressing room, yes, or perhaps in the vegan freezer aisle, but not collectibles.
    You are a lot smarter than me, lol! Brilliant!!

I found Castle Grayskull at my local Walmart yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness my kiddo was out of Uncrustables!

It was at the end of the aisle atop the overstock shelf, about fifteen feet past the MOTUO stuff (all wave 1, Sky Sleds, and Battle Cats). they've been completely out of the WWE Masters for about a week.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

I didn’t find any Grayskull’s but I did find 2 Ninjor’s today

Oh and Transformers overflowing in 2 targets
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    They also had Clamp Champ but I passed on that.
    Does the Clamp Champ in Canada have darker skin like the US version or does it have lighter skin? I know there is a lighter skin variant out there. Just not sure which countries are getting it.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    I wasn’t expecting the price increase over Battle Cat! Ouch! It was $39.73 before tax
    That’s quite a steep price increase. Seems even higher than Adam with sky sled?

Target came through today.

Got a ninjor in Spring Hill this morning along with Eternia mini Anti-Eternia Teela

Went to Franklin for some fishing and the target there netted me Hordak and Stratos!

Both stores had the minis display. First I’ve seen them. I have a handful of them from years ago when they did the 2-packs. So glad I got the beloved scare glow back then.
    Note: these displays are in other aisles besides where the MOTUO are. I think someone else has mentioned this too.

Geeky Nerd Toys in the UK have Origins Orko for £10.99 in their sale. Got my order in as not seen these on sale anywhere else.

Made this scabbard for Skeletor, not sure how happy iam with PVC as its a bit thin to work with and easily warps with stitching.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Just left my local Target and boy are they really stocking up on Wave 4. They already sold through what was on the pegs a few times in the last month but just went in to see another 4 of each figure on the pegs along with several others from previous waves. I never thought I’d see the day that a store was packed with a variety of MOTU figures. It’s looking like 84 again.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Just left my local Target and boy are they really stocking up on Wave 4. They already sold through what was on the pegs a few times in the last month but just went in to see another 4 of each figure on the pegs along with several others from previous waves. I never thought I’d see the day that a store was packed with a variety of MOTU figures. It’s looking like 84 again.
    Glorious, I agree!

What state are you in?

Heroic Warrior
    Glorious, I agree!

What state are you in?
    Pennsylvania

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Does the Clamp Champ in Canada have darker skin like the US version or does it have lighter skin? I know there is a lighter skin variant out there. Just not sure which countries are getting it.
    Not sure bro but he is actually up for home delivery right now on TRU!

Heroic Warrior
    Crazy that the price increase on flocked Panthor is that much! I expected a $5 surcharge. Isn't Battle Cat like $24.99? Still steep as it is, but $40 for a figureless beast? That's just ridiculous.

Got a ninjor in Spring Hill this morning along with Eternia mini Anti-Eternia Teela

Went to Franklin for some fishing and the target there netted me Hordak and Stratos!

Both stores had the minis display. First I’ve seen them. I have a handful of them from years ago when they did the 2-packs. So glad I got the beloved scare glow back then.
    Note: these displays are in other aisles besides where the MOTUO are. I think someone else has mentioned this too.
    As of last Friday, I hit three Targets in the northeast/east Nashville area. Only one Target had the Eternia Minis display and it was located at the end of the Lego aisle. The display straddled one side of the end cap.

So are we sure yet what the wave is after the Ninjor one?

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar

Saw this post and initially thought you meant the Cool Springs Target but they had no minis and only He-Man and Skeletor on the pegs. Then I remembered the Cool Springs Target is technically in Brentwood. (it's right on the city border line, like the store is in Brentwood and the parking lot is in Franklin) so I went over to the Target on Columbia Ave. and found Minis and wave 4 figures (though I've already got all of wave 4 plus an extra Ninjor to customise into Slamurai and an extra Stratos to make into Carnivor once Webstor is released) Picked up minis of Evil-Lyn and Ninjor, everyone else I either already had or didn't want as I'm not interested in the repaints. They had an Anti-Eternia Teela but I just want regular.

While there I also found a NECA Triceraton/Rodkill Rodney set finally.

I had checked brickseek for flocked Panthor and it said there was limited stock at the one Walmart on Nolensville Road, but there was nothing there but an overstock of Wave 1 stuff. However I stopped in the other Walmart on Nolensville Rd. (yeah there are two less than 3 miles apart on the same road) and found one there! Just one on the shelf and I got it.

The box is not flocked like they said it would be, but it does feel a bit different. Like more glossy cardboard. Also Panthor is not twist tied to the inner cardboard lining like Battle Cat but is instead simply put in form fitted plastic with a cover to hold him in. He feels perfectly fuzzy like the vintage and 200X the way Panthor should be.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post

...I had checked brickseek for flocked Panthor and it said there was limited stock at the one Walmart on Nolensville Road, but there was nothing there but an overstock of Wave 1 stuff. However I stopped in the other Walmart on Nolensville Rd. (yeah there are two less than 3 miles apart on the same road) and found one there! Just one on the shelf and I got it.

The box is not flocked like they said it would be, but it does feel a bit different. Like more glossy cardboard. Also Panthor is not twist tied to the inner cardboard lining like Battle Cat but is instead simply put in form fitted plastic with a cover to hold him in. He feels perfectly fuzzy like the vintage and 200X the way Panthor should be.
    Where did you find him? was it on the overhead shelf or did he have his own price tag spot?

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Where did you find him? was it on the overhead shelf or did he have his own price tag spot?
    Just chiming in: the two I found at another store DID NOT have a shelf tag. They were slipped in next to Battle Cat with the side packaging facing forward (perpendicular to Battle Cat, if you will).

My hunt was a huge bust today: two Targets (one a Super Target), three Walmarts and two Bargain Hunts, for good measure.

Origins: Nothing but BC, He-Man, Skeletor and Sky Sled at Walmart and/or Target.

Eternia Minis: None! Of five different Targets hit since last Friday, only one had Eternia Minis.

Mega Construx: Walmart has Roton, He-Man v. Beast Man, Skelly with Panthor. Skelly heads are out there and vary by store. Target is abysmal. I may have seen one Skelly head at Target today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    However I stopped in the other Walmart on Nolensville Rd. (yeah there are two less than 3 miles apart on the same road) and found one there! Just one on the shelf and I got it.

Awesome score!!!
    I should have clarified which target I was referring to.

I happened to be at that same 1 again on Sunday so I checked in and nothing new in the toy aisle but now that I think if it they had the “skeletor on throne” in the collector area near the video games. It’s the “bobble head “ style figure thing that I don’t collect but cool they had it.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    I didn't see any price tag spot for him. He was kinda half beside/half in the middle of the Battle Cats which were on the bottom shelf. Basically behind two Battle Cats but sticking out of the line enough that I could see it was Panthor instead and more to the point see the "realistic fur" star blurb on the box.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Does anyone know, for sure, which figures are coming after the Ninjor wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Does anyone know, for sure, which figures are coming after the Ninjor wave?
    Supposedly ...

Green Goddess
    Beast Man 2 (Lords of Power version)
    Stinkor
    Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by xTIMMYxCOREx View Post
    Supposedly ...

Green Goddess
    Beast Man 2 (Lords of Power version)
    Stinkor
    Webstor
    I thought Evil-Lyn 2 was part of that wave

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    I thought Evil-Lyn 2 was part of that wave
    She's part of the wave with Fisto, Faker and Merman (LOP) according to BBTS

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

With how fast Mattel is pumping waves out, I wouldn't be surprised if Wave 5 was found randomly in Canada before even being revealed officially.