Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1780

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Iíve had some luck, found all the carded minis except AE Teela. Found Stratos at one of my 2 super close Targets (3 miles apart). All the hot wheels except the Battle Cat Monster Truck.

But mostly theyíre still restocking the usual as everyone has listed.

Brickseek said 2 WMís had flocked Panthor and nothing, not even shelf tags at either.
    Instagram: dadhausen

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if Evil Lyn v2 will be based on her Revelations look. I mean, it's a radical redesign being used in an upcoming project, and a new bone version of Evil-Lyn's wand was included with Stephanie McMahon, and unless that's a specific Stephanie McMahon reference I don't understand, that's a design that has only appeared in one thing, the Masterverse Evil-Lyn (and this isn't a case of parts reuse).

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    I wonder if Evil Lyn v2 will be based on her Revelations look. I mean, it's a radical redesign being used in an upcoming project, and a new bone version of Evil-Lyn's wand was included with Stephanie McMahon, and unless that's a specific Stephanie McMahon reference I don't understand, that's a design that has only appeared in one thing, the Masterverse Evil-Lyn (and this isn't a case of parts reuse).
    I honestly hope not and really don't think so given the nature of Origins being more vintage/old style in design. I hope and expect it's she'll be more purple suited non-yellow skin version. Maybe with a cape. (I don't really hate the Masterverse design, I just prefer a more classic design for an Origins figure)

Also I do not see any bone design in the Masterverse figure's staff so I think it's more a WWEternia thing. I don't know squat about wrestling so I can't say. It may just be connected to the skull mask.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Has the ship sailed on Origins Orko or is that wave trickling into stores? I really want 2x carded specimen, but all that's in the Walmarts and Targets around me are He-Man, Skelly, BattleCat, an occasional Panthor and the Adam w/Sky Sled set.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by McSoundwave View Post
    Has the ship sailed on Origins Orko or is that wave trickling into stores? I really want 2x carded specimen, but all that's in the Walmarts and Targets around me are He-Man, Skelly, BattleCat, an occasional Panthor and the Adam w/Sky Sled set.
    I just had an Orko delivered by Amazon, have you tried there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great customer service at Walmart? Say whaa?

I scored a Castle Grayskull and the Walmart Exclusive Flocked Panthor the other day! And I feel like with all the trash I've talked about Walmart in the past, mainly Walmart.com, that I must say something about the customer service at this particular Walmart in the Dallas, Texas area. I picked both of these up on separate days and each time I had to ask an employee if they could please check in the back to see if they have them (Brickseek showed limited quantities, but I didn't tell them this). Both times, the employee took the time and went to the back and retrieved the coveted gems. And this is not a first or an anomaly at this location. Literally EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE that I have ever encountered working in this particular toy department has always been extremely friendly and has taken the time to look for things not on the shelf. I know, it's weird. I feel strange just saying positive things about Walmart. But, I'm definitely not complaining! I just wish everyone, everywhere could experience such superb customer service and just all around nice people. I also wish Walmart.com could get its act together, 'cause they're still crap! Anyway, happy hunting! (sorry for posting this in the Panthor thread also, I just figured Walmart could get all the good press it can!)

origins grayskull box.jpgflocked panthor.jpg

Saw panthor, hordak and ninjor today. 1 of each
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Just watched a review of Trap Jaw and learned he has two variants, one with swivel shoulder joint (weapon arm), but another with a hinge too.
    Is the better articulation in later or earlier production?

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McSoundwave View Post
    They're still being found in Walmart, but not often. They don't stay on the pegs long either.

I just saw someone post over the weekend who found them here in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I just had an Orko delivered by Amazon, have you tried there?
    Yep - as of right now, if you go to "More Buying Choices" he's available direct from Amazon at $14.99 with an estimated delivery date of May 11-18: https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Unive...8849829&sr=8-1

Screenshot 2021-04-19 12.31.43 PM.png

Heroic Warrior
    Shoot, I'm still waiting for my freaking BBTS order for the Scareglow wave. So annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    Shoot, I'm still waiting for my freaking BBTS order for the Scareglow wave. So annoying...
    Same for me, though I opted for the ďlootĒ delivery with the mosquitor deluxe so that one will take a while.

Later I ordered scare glow and clamp champ but still no delivery. I think they use the FIFO system so maybe we will get ours soon

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
    Same for me, though I opted for the ďlootĒ delivery with the mosquitor deluxe so that one will take a while.

Later I ordered scare glow and clamp champ but still no delivery. I think they use the FIFO system so maybe we will get ours soon
    I, too, am waiting for BBTS Scareglow. Ordered on 6th of Jan and is NOT in a pile of loot, so if you ordered before that, and it is FIFO, you should get a notice before me, probably. I guess Mattel is making more of them? Or they are on a boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    I, too, am waiting for BBTS Scareglow. Ordered on 6th of Jan and is NOT in a pile of loot, so if you ordered before that, and it is FIFO, you should get a notice before me, probably. I guess Mattel is making more of them? Or they are on a boat?
    I read on another thread or possibly on fb that another wave is due in May or possibly in July. Who knows at this point. I hope Mattel is realizing some profit and taking note of the popularity of this line & will subsequently get more figures moving very soon.

My first order was placed at BBTS on March 11, then another on April 13. They are still open and not canceled at least. Fingers crossed!

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    So Origins is starting to get worse than 200X distribution.

I saw about 17 Battle Cats at a Walmart, and tons of just He-man and Skeletor. Seldom have I seen anything else in the stores. I get those three are going to probably sell better overall, but I think they way overestimated. Or maybe it was Walmart's fault, because Mattel did have them at different SKUs. Maybe the Walmart buyer thought everyone would want He-man/Skelly/and BC, but only two people want Teela/Evil-lyn/MAA/Beastman/Orko/Scareglow/etc...

It's looking bleak at every Walmart and Target I visit...

I lost interest when it became clear how ephemeral this and its sister line are. You miss the narrow window for each wave and theyíre gone forever. Thanks, but no thanks.

Widget
    Found 2 Clamp Champs at Target today. A couple weeks back at the same target I got 2 each of Tri Klops, Hordak, Ninjor, and Stratos. Also found 1 Flocked Panthor at 2 different Marts.

Still have not seen any Battle Armor figures or Ram Man. None of the supposed Wave 2 either. I have them all with BBTS but nothing has come in there since Wave 3. I cancelled Panthor and the Landshark and got them from Amazon. I could have ordered Man E Faces and Orko at retail price but Trap Jaw and Scareglow were both over $30. So I guess I wait and see if BBTS ever gets them or they turn up at a store.

My local Smyths in the UK has tons of He-Man, Skeletor, BC and Panthor. After May 3rd lots more characters are supposed to be stocked, including Ninjor thank goodness.
    Id love a Battlecat but those non articulated ankles kill it for me.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by janco.stewart View Post
    Id love a Battlecat but those non articulated ankles kill it for me.
    I'm not usually a billion-points-of-articulation snob (four or five was good enough when I was a lad...) but I have to agree. I love the look of the cats but they are really hampered in terms of posing options, especially compared the the figures. Still, they do have slightly more points than the originals...

Heroic Warrior
    have yet to see any of the new deluxe figures like Clamp Champ or Ram Man - however, I did see my 2nd Hordak in the wild along with the rest of his wave.

Court Magician
    at the Carson CA Target (at the South Bay Pavillion) I scored a Prince Adam w Skysled + He-man and Skeletor. Also did notice Clamp Champ and Battlecat there too.

Hope this brings a glimmer of hope for you guys:

I found a Castle Grayskull at the Lebanon, TN Walmart on April 20. It was in a brown cardboard box on the bottom of a pallet of toys in the toy section. Time was approximately 3:30 pm CDT.

Until Origins, I never really looked at toys on pallets. In fact, I passed by the pallet more than once before I saw Grayskull. I honestly didnít know what to do. No one was around. Sure, I could stack off the toys that were on top of the Grayskull box, but what then? Take the shipper-sleeved toy up to the register? What about inventory accounting? Ahh.!!

I spied an employee whom I knew worked toys frequently. I also had gotten the sense over the years she wasnít too friendly. Long story short: I worked up the nerve to ask her for help (nerve because I was afraid Iíd lose the chance to get Grayskull - NOT because of her!). She reluctantly helped me (even grumbling while we walked by and not saying a word after I thanked her).

I swear, if I can find a Grayskull in that Despondos, keep the faith!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    stopped in the Cool Springs Walmart on the way home today and while the pegs are still just clogged with He-Man, Skeletor and Battle Cat as they have been for about two months now there was an employee with a cart/pallet thing putting some stuff up in the isle and I saw a flocked Panthor on the cart. I already have mine so I left it for others if anyone in the area wants to try for it. Doubt it'll stick around long but letting you know. (plus at least this means they are getting SOMETHING new in)
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    Hope this brings a glimmer of hope for you guys:

I found a Castle Grayskull at the Lebanon, TN Walmart on April 20. It was in a brown cardboard box on the bottom of a pallet of toys in the toy section. Time was approximately 3:30 pm CDT.

Until Origins, I never really looked at toys on pallets. In fact, I passed by the pallet more than once before I saw Grayskull. I honestly didnít know what to do. No one was around. Sure, I could stack off the toys that were on top of the Grayskull box, but what then? Take the shipper-sleeved toy up to the register? What about inventory accounting? Ahh.!!
    Thatís pretty much the only way Iíve been able to get toys at Walmart for the last 5 years! If an employee is around, Iím polite and ask them if they can open the Box for me. If there is no one, I do it myself. I unloaded a whole pallet (neatly stacked it) to get at a Star Wars box once! I sometimes just put the rest on the pegs.

Side note: once itís in the store/scanned off the truck it is Inventoried. Doesnít mess stock counts up to buy it off the pallet...for future encouragement

I had pretty much given up all hope of finding anything in store... today at Target I scored Tri Klops, Hordak and Ninjor. Which now catches me up besides Ram Man

Walmart had a shelf tag for Grayskull and flocked Panthor but neither have arrived yet (so I was told)
    Instagram: dadhausen