Page 92 of 107 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2651

Thread: MOTU Origins found IN STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    Was it the Mega Construx Grayskull or the Origins one?
    Origins. They've never had Mega Construx Grayskull.

Target Run...4x

So I did the Target Gauntlet in my area... 4 stores (There are a few more I could have hit, but it is 105 degrees outside... flipping hot!)

Anyhoo.... Found this in the discount / clearance, so I grabbed it. And found a Roboto nestled behind some Barbies. ?!
    she-ra.jpg

Stumbled across some new Minis... and this one was on the first peg I walked up to. ~Gee... Orko sure did beef up... You can see the other Minis I grabbed at the bottom of the pic.
    orko-error.jpg

Also saw (all stores combined) about 50 Sky Sled w/Adam and about 30 Rise of Power sets. Quite a lot considering I have not seen many in the past couple of weeks. Lots of Panthors and Battle Cats too. I stopped counting the first wave He-Mans and Skeletors. No other action figures seen.

Still seeing Revelations Skelegod.... probably 10 or so in total. And finally came across a Revelations Moss Man and Evil-Lyn in the wild... both which I grabbed. I am hopeful now that I can actually find these and not order them online.

All in all, a good day. Though, my wallet feel lighter... I think Orko/Anti-He-Man is my high point. I am going to try to hit the rest of the Targets I skipped today. Should be cooler tomorrow... 103. :/
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing." - Skeletor
    My thought on collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUGoat View Post
    So I did the Target Gauntlet in my area... 4 stores (There are a few more I could have hit, but it is 105 degrees outside... flipping hot!)

Anyhoo.... Found this in the discount / clearance, so I grabbed it. And found a Roboto nestled behind some Barbies. ?!
    she-ra.jpg

Stumbled across some new Minis... and this one was on the first peg I walked up to. ~Gee... Orko sure did beef up... You can see the other Minis I grabbed at the bottom of the pic.
    orko-error.jpg

Also saw (all stores combined) about 50 Sky Sled w/Adam and about 30 Rise of Power sets. Quite a lot considering I have not seen many in the past couple of weeks. Lots of Panthors and Battle Cats too. I stopped counting the first wave He-Mans and Skeletors. No other action figures seen.

Still seeing Revelations Skelegod.... probably 10 or so in total. And finally came across a Revelations Moss Man and Evil-Lyn in the wild... both which I grabbed. I am hopeful now that I can actually find these and not order them online.

All in all, a good day. Though, my wallet feel lighter... I think Orko/Anti-He-Man is my high point. I am going to try to hit the rest of the Targets I skipped today. Should be cooler tomorrow... 103. :/
    Wow, wow and wow! Nice scores. That mini is exactly the type of thing I like to find. I still go through all the He-Mans and Skeletors to see if there are mis-carded figures or erroneous paint jobs.

Also, I feel you. It was 102 at my house today here in SoCal. Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Wow, wow and wow! Nice scores. That mini is exactly the type of thing I like to find. I still go through all the He-Mans and Skeletors to see if there are mis-carded figures or erroneous paint jobs.

Also, I feel you. It was 102 at my house today here in SoCal. Bleh.
    I have a MegaConstrux Skeletor carded still and though the package is correct, the included stand says Moss Man.

finally got to see some Landsharks in a Target, still have yet to see ANY wave 2 for the Deluxe Figures. Unbelievable that Mattel is THIS bad at getting their product to the pegs. Never saw Buzz Saw Hordak, Clamp, or Ram Man in a store. Pretty sure Wal-Mart doesn't even carry the Deluxe assortment, so if Target is the ONLY place to get them, then Target needs to keep them constantly stocked. Sick of seeing nothing but He-Man and Skeletor. No regular figure assortments to speak of either, at either retailer.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I have a MegaConstrux Skeletor carded still and though the package is correct, the included stand says Moss Man.
    Thatís a great score too! I rarely find things but I always look. My favorite is a headless Jyn Erso from the Rogue One line. Sheís not that popular, of course, but it still makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Checked in at Target today and found Panthor, Land Shark, and Rise of Evil. I got the latter two.

Land Shark is very cool. I took it all apart to see how I could mod it to accommodate a classics figure, but it might be fine without it. Might just need some paint.

Rise of EvilÖ I should have grabbed Panthor. Keldor is awful. Sticky weapons, and joints, bobble heads. Kronis isnít much better. Whatís wrong with his face? What happened to his left hand?
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

Deep Discounts has the vintage head He-man up.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/mattel-...u/194735049110

Thief(es)!!!

First there was the clamp champ at Walmart a few weeks ago whose legs had been swapped

Then earlier this week a battle armor he man with the extra head missing.

Well today I went back to compare it to the BA he man I found on pegs at target 3 weeks ago ( the ONLY one I’ve seen aside from the ripped off one ) — only to realize MINE was missing the alternate head too!!!!

I returned it almost immediately snd let the clerk know. She was sweet and checked online for a replacement but no dice.

I’ll hand it to the $#€•Ę#, the gluing skills are on point.
    You’ve been Warned! 91F2E676-533D-428B-AD34-7E0EAA684592.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post

First there was the clamp champ at Walmart a few weeks ago whose legs had been swapped

Then earlier this week a battle armor he man with the extra head missing.

Well today I went back to compare it to the BA he man I found on pegs at target 3 weeks ago ( the ONLY one I’ve seen aside from the ripped off one ) — only to realize MINE was missing the alternate head too!!!!

I returned it almost immediately snd let the clerk know. She was sweet and checked online for a replacement but no dice.

I’ll hand it to the $#€•Ę#, the gluing skills are on point.
    You’ve been Warned! 91F2E676-533D-428B-AD34-7E0EAA684592.jpg
    Looking at that picture, it just seems like the expression on the standard Battle Armor head is in total shock that someone ripped of his secondary head. Like it’s just saying to the guy as he’s prying it off the card, “HAVE MY FILMATION PSAs TAUGHT YOU NOTHING, MAN!” I mean the heads even slightly turned in the right direction lol.

Anyways…
    I hope that it’s only one guy doing this and that he gets caught soon.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Looking at that picture, it just seems like the expression on the standard Battle Armor head is in total shock that someone ripped of his secondary head. Like itís just saying to the guy as heís prying it off the card, ďHAVE MY FILMATION PSAs TAUGHT YOU NOTHING, MAN!Ē I mean the heads even slightly turned in the right direction lol.

AnywaysÖ
    I hope that itís only one guy doing this and that he gets caught soon.

Whackojacko, this cracked me up, and I needed the laugh lol. Also I agreeó as Iím looking at he mans expression, I thought about how it shows him angry and surprised, exactly how I felt when I realized I had been duped!

Found a couple wind raiders in store this morning. I have mine sitting in my POL and first time seeing it in person, itís bigger than I thought. Also some more landsharks
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Saw 2 Deluxe Hordak figures at Target in Tampa yesterday. I already have him in my BBTS POL.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Hmm, I have doubts. The movie studio of the '87 film and Mattel were said to have such a poor relationship for years that it was impossible to get the rights to make figures based on the movie (Super7 got around that by going straight to the production designer and also for not being...Mattel). Relations would have to have improved dramatically in the just the last 2 years for this to be possible...
    Maybe with how well Origins is doing and how well the Super7 figures did Mattel was able to convince MGM Home Entertainment that new toys would be a good idea. Or this could be based on the new Netflix movie but I'm not sure how far into production that is so it may be too soon for it's figures. Or they could be based on the William Stout art like the Super7 figures were.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 8/29/2021

Finally found a Flocked Panthor - what a beautiful figure. I love the vibrant purple - the flocking really does make it look so much more impressive that I didn't mind spending $40 for it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerSword83 View Post
    finally got to see some Landsharks in a Target, still have yet to see ANY wave 2 for the Deluxe Figures. Unbelievable that Mattel is THIS bad at getting their product to the pegs. Never saw Buzz Saw Hordak, Clamp, or Ram Man in a store. Pretty sure Wal-Mart doesn't even carry the Deluxe assortment, so if Target is the ONLY place to get them, then Target needs to keep them constantly stocked. Sick of seeing nothing but He-Man and Skeletor. No regular figure assortments to speak of either, at either retailer.
    I got my Battle Armor He-man on Friday at Walmart where they now have dedicated space beyond He-man, Skeletor and Battle Cat. They've expanded what is supposed to be offered. He-man and Skeletor are shipping 4 to a case, one case He-man, one case Skeletor with the waves being four figures, 1 of each character. So it looks like they are shelf warming or peg warming, He-man and Skeletor are being restocked over and over by design because Mattel learned from the past of either not having enough basic He-man and Skeletor or too many variations like 200x. This is a hot toyline, the waves can't be kept in stock and with the distro issues it gets worse but even the online toy stores can't keep them in stock, reissues sell out as fast as the initial releases. Even Wave 1 has been reissued as evidenced in Teela with the new knees and Castle Grayskull has also been reissued with the Sorceress figure having the new knees as well. Grayskull goes into general release soon and will be back on Walmart shelves at full price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Maybe with how well Origins is doing and how well the Super7 figures did Mattel was able to convince MGM Home Entertainment that new toys would be a good idea. Or this could be based on the new Netflix movie but I'm not sure how far into production that is so it may be too soon for it's figures. Or they could be based on the William Stout art like the Super7 figures were.
    When you scan it it comes up with He-man and Skeletor for Revelation. They ship in their own cases. I got a He-man at Target and then his Walmart looking for a Land Shark and the guy was unpacking a Revelation case so I thought I could grab an Evil Lyn and it was four He-man figures.

Scored BA Skelly and land shark today while in Franklin for a dentist appointment. Both are amazing. I checked them over very carefully to ensure they hadnít been tampered with.

Odd: there was a sole Masterverse Moss man at my walmart early this morning. Just laying in a basket with other ďreturns ď (?). I scoured the aisles trying to see if Iíd missed a display or just them hanging out but nothing found. I like the figure abs artwork but I think Iím going to pass on the majority of this line. My attic is already at capacity and these figures are huge. I also inspected heavily to see if the local jackhole had robbed something from this figure too, then placed it in the main MOTU section for another fan to find.

These popped up this morning around me, ran to a couple of stores that showed in stock, found one at the second store I went to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Scored BA Skelly and land shark today while in Franklin for a dentist appointment. Both are amazing. I checked them over very carefully to ensure they hadn’t been tampered with.

Odd: there was a sole Masterverse Moss man at my walmart early this morning. Just laying in a basket with other “returns “ (?). I scoured the aisles trying to see if I’d missed a display or just them hanging out but nothing found. I like the figure abs artwork but I think I’m going to pass on the majority of this line. My attic is already at capacity and these figures are huge. I also inspected heavily to see if the local jackhole had robbed something from this figure too, then placed it in the main MOTU section for another fan to find.
    Speaking of um… jackholes
    I’ve been wondering if someone hasn’t been purposely smashing up the cards of a lot of the new product coming in at my local Walmart. They finally put out a lot of new items including G.I. Joe and Marvel as well as the Masterverse stuff and ALL of the rarer stuff was damaged. All of the He-Men and Skeletors were fine but Evil-Lyn and Moss Man were jacked up. The new Zartan figures were all smashed but the restock of Flints and Lady Jaye’s were all pristine. The newest Marvel stuff at that Walmart was also crushed. Just seemed too coincidental. Like someone was trying to deter MOC collectors from picking these up. Or some nut is trying to cut down on MOC samples. They get their’s and then try and ruin all the rest in some attempt to increase the value of their own lol. Not the first time I’ve seen this there either.

Whackojacko, this cracked me up, and I needed the laugh lol. Also I agree— as I’m looking at he mans expression, I thought about how it shows him angry and surprised, exactly how I felt when I realized I had been duped!

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    So is ever doing with their half swords? That is if you bought multiple hm and sk.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

Most of mine are lying in one of the accessory bins. One or two of them are with the set of figures I keep for my little niece to play with. I typically don't display He-Man with a power sword anyway, so only the "powered up" full sword that came with the Keldor set is seeing any display action right now.

Found 4 flocked Panthors!! Only bought 1, didnít feel like dropping $80 today. Aisle still empty but filling little by little
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    I have yet to find one down here. If I donít see it in person or a friend find it for me I wonít have one.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

Widget
    Does anyone have any info on when the vintage head He-Man and Skeletors are hitting stores? There are a few on eBay and on some somewhat shady sites but I don't think I'm willing to pay over double the price to get it early. I'm sure they'll be abundant eventually but just curious about the dates.

The original He-Man and Skeletor releases are still warming the pegs here.

Quote Originally Posted by dravend View Post
    Does anyone have any info on when the vintage head He-Man and Skeletors are hitting stores? There are a few on eBay and on some somewhat shady sites but I don't think I'm willing to pay over double the price to get it early. I'm sure they'll be abundant eventually but just curious about the dates.

The original He-Man and Skeletor releases are still warming the pegs here.
    Same for my stores. I know there are pages on Amazon (US) but they are sold out atm (shipping from Amazon).

Iím not sure we will ever see these at big box retail unless, those stores completely sell out of their stock of original Origins He-Man and Skeletor. I mean, if they stock these, theyíll sit on hundreds of others(or thousands). Itíll be a while, if they show up.