Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Continuing the MYP MOTU Cartoon?

Heroic Warrior
    I doubt we'll see it come back as a show, but I do wonder if we'll see it return in comics. I mean, Masters of the Multiverse visited it, showing us what happened after it ended.

Heroic Warrior
    He-Man modern comic storylines satisfied my itch for more 2002.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hissto View Post
    The complete MYP and New Adventures series are on YouTube in above average quality (not to mention the original Filmation He-Man and She-Ra shows).
    It's my understanding that New Adventures is airing on Peacock, along with Care Bears, which was my first staff job in television, with DIC.

Quote Originally Posted by theweaponsrack View Post
    I think the MYP Masters of the Universe cartoon from 2002 was ahead of its time and is still one of my favorite animated series. Would be cool to see a continuation of the series picked up by Netflix or another streaming service so we can see how the Horde integrates into the story line. I feel like this is more of a possibility with today's technology but I think it is just a pipe dream but one can only hope.
    I actually just started watching this series and I think it's great! I am only around episode 5 or 6 but the backstory so far is really awesome. The modern take on the character design is interesting as well, very cool. The shadows and the coloring make it very different as well. Makes me want to start collecting the figures now.

P.S. Was there a Classics version or even a 200x figure of the Sorceress? Can't seem to find one.
    P.P.S. I tried watching the New Adventures of He-Man and I couldn't do it. I might try after 200x but wow, just didn't do it for me.

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    P.S. Was there a Classics version or even a 200x figure of the Sorceress? Can't seem to find one.
    She was sculpted by the Four Horsemen. But the main toyline in 2002-2004 ended before she was released in it.

So instead the Sorceress was released as a Staction by NECA.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    So instead the Sorceress was released as a Staction by NECA.
    Thanks! Oh man, not more to collect...

Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    Thanks! Oh man, not more to collect...
    Dont forget there are also figures made from the classic line which were from the 200x series. 3AFDDC7D-9C23-4A37-A5E1-61C2F8E5B543.jpg