Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 265

Thread: MOTU Origins - Master list of sale links on Walmart.com

  1. #1
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    37,366

    MOTU Origins - Master list of sale links on Walmart.com

    If you are looking to buy MOTU Origins, check out the links below for each MOTU Origins products on Walmart's website.
    We'll add to the links as more product becomes avaialble.

    The line is exclusive to Walmart for a while in the USA.
    Also, if a product is out of stock, be sure to keep checking back. Or sign up for Walmart's in-stock alert. They have been continually restocking.

    Beast Man
    Evil-Lyn
    He-Man
    Skeletor
    Teela

    Battle Cat
    Sky Sled w/ Prince Adam
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  2. #2
    Heroic Daddy to Hermione! Uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Woodlands,Tx
    Posts
    12,530
    They’ve been selling out quickly (due to people using Bots, largely).

    Here’s a link for all of them in one place that will automatically add anything in stock to your cart (as is my understanding) from a FB group. I hope it helps!

    I have been checking periodically, but I’m fine waiting to get them in-store. So far, He-Man, Skeletor, the Sky Sled & Adam set, and Battle Cat have popped in (in that order) (though it seems they might be blowing through stock of each, probably small numbers added each time).
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

    Instagram: Just_Thommy

  3. #3
    Catwoman...Hear Me Roar! Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Catwoman's Catacomb
    Posts
    6,210
    Naturally Evil-Lyn is my favourite!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

    - Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    They’ve been selling out quickly (due to people using Bots, largely).
    Here’s a link for all of them in one place that will automatically add anything in stock to your cart (as is my understanding) from a FB group. I hope it helps!
    Buying this stuff is just getting more and more absurd to the point where you wonder why they even bother producing or releasing it in such insufficient quantities. Now we need bots or whatever to buy stuff? I can't find it in stores or even have a human shot of just ordering it online. Come on.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,939
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Buying this stuff is just getting more and more absurd to the point where you wonder why they even bother producing or releasing it in such insufficient quantities. Now we need bots or whatever to buy stuff? I can't find it in stores or even have a human shot of just ordering it online. Come on.
    The line hasn't even officially launched yet. Give it time.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior DetectiveFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    To my knowledge, it's been awhile since any of these figures have shown up as in-stock. The number of them on eBay seems to be dwindling. When are they supposed to become available in greater numbers?

    I did notice that He-Man's page briefly disappeared from Walmart.com yesterday but then returned.

  7. #7
    Master of fear Drunken Fist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Petal, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,111
    I think all that has been officially stated is Fall 2020. I wasn't expecting any to show up until late August at the earliest until they randomly started popping up on the website a few weeks ago. I think it's been about two weeks since any popped up as "available," but I could be off a bit on that estimate. It's possible that there won't be any more slinking their way out before the line starts hitting retail. Only time will tell.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior DetectiveFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I think all that has been officially stated is Fall 2020. I wasn't expecting any to show up until late August at the earliest until they randomly started popping up on the website a few weeks ago. I think it's been about two weeks since any popped up as "available," but I could be off a bit on that estimate. It's possible that there won't be any more slinking their way out before the line starts hitting retail. Only time will tell.
    Agreed, the last I saw (and missed) was Battle Cat about two weeks ago. Even the WWE Masters of the Universe are selling out fairly quickly on Walmart.com. I hope they can do a better job keeping these items in stock for a longer period of time. It doesn't help that some resellers buy the figures and then re-list them on Walmart.com for more than twice the price. I wish they'd do away with affiliates.

  9. #9
    The First Avenger Megalodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Golden Age
    Posts
    5,160
    Well someone got them look at the Scal-Por prices on E-Bay......

    I swear people like that ruin these lines I want distribution how it was when I was a kid...EVERYONE could get one!!!!

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior xTIMMYxCOREx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    221
    I want to give a set of them to my nephew. He’s that perfect age

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior DetectiveFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    Apparently, Evil-Lyn and Teela showed up briefly in-stock today, as they're now appearing on eBay with inflated prices. I never received an in-stock alert. This is getting REALLY tiring. I wish Walmart would stop dripping these out and fueling scalping and fan frustration.

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior banthafett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    610
    Blame Mattel, not Walmart for giving them tiny amounts to put on the site.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior xTIMMYxCOREx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveFork View Post
    Apparently, Evil-Lyn and Teela showed up briefly in-stock today, as they're now appearing on eBay with inflated prices. I never received an in-stock alert. This is getting REALLY tiring. I wish Walmart would stop dripping these out and fueling scalping and fan frustration.
    Got it in my cart but couldn’t check out. This sucks. Even worse then having to enter a Walmart!

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior DetectiveFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by xTIMMYxCOREx View Post
    Got it in my cart but couldn’t check out. This sucks. Even worse then having to enter a Walmart!
    I imagine it's true that sellers are using bots to grab these figures quickly and en masse. Have you checked out shopping bots? They're super expensive and they "sell out" with licenses only being dropped in small numbers at certain times. More ridiculous than the scalpers,: talk about manufactured scarcity. I'm glad some of us have been able to luck out and grab these figures at retail price. Walmart really should limit the figures, their own exclusives, to 2 per customer, but it's obvious they just don't care as long as they sell.

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Blame Mattel, not Walmart for giving them tiny amounts to put on the site.
    No, it's Walmart's fault. The way they manage their online store is totally backwards and an absolute mess.

  16. #16
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    9,002
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Blame Mattel, not Walmart for giving them tiny amounts to put on the site.
    Isn’t this stuff not supposed to be released until autumn anyway?

    I understand the angst. Apparently Masters WWE wave 1 is gone forever before it even showed up in my area. Kinda miss when a wave would last a year.

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,221
    Walmart's lovely "In stock alert" seems to be completely pointless as I signed up for it for every figure and have never gotten any type of notification for anything at all, even though they have been reported as being in and out of stock randomly. I have checked every email folder, even spam and nothing. So basically don't even bother with these alerts as they do nothing and are utterly useless. Thanks Walmart.

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior xTIMMYxCOREx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Walmart's lovely "In stock alert" seems to be completely pointless as I signed up for it for every figure and have never gotten any type of notification for anything at all, even though they have been reported as being in and out of stock randomly. I have checked every email folder, even spam and nothing. So basically don't even bother with these alerts as they do nothing and are utterly useless. Thanks Walmart.
    Same. Never received an email. Even put them
    On my VIP list so I’d get a notification on my watch!

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior DetectiveFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    Yeah, I expected the alerts would work after I received an email about Battle Cat (which I sadly didn't see immediately) but it seems the system is spotty at best. The only recourse is to reload constantly? I don't want that to be my life. lol

    Even after these toys are officially released, I don't expect they'll be readily available on Walmart.com. (Just look at how quickly the WWE figures sell out.) It'll only ease up after the figures see a wider release and you can buy them at other online shops like BBTS.

  20. #20
    THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    2,587
    Randomly checked, no email, and Teela was instock. Clicked add to cart. Grey box. Sold out.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    99
    I noticed in Pixel Dan’s review for Origins Battle Cat he stayed the official release date as August 1st.
    Do we have any other confirmation on that?

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Randomly checked, no email, and Teela was instock. Clicked add to cart. Grey box. Sold out.
    Just a few min ago Evil Lyn was the same for me. Sold out before I could check out.

  23. #23
    The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,228
    Skeletor was listed as in-stock, as of 11:00 pm for in store pickup.
    Only 3 left!
    Price for in-store purchase only
    In stock at Sarasota, 4381 Cattlemen Rd


    None of the others were available when I checked. Unless these are the figures found previously, this would be the second instance I'm aware of, of skeletor showing up in store.

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    145
    I actually received an in stock email from Walmart at 4:58am. Too bad I didn't randomly check my email earlier 'cause the bots done got 'em!

    By the way, does anyone have the Walmart link for Man-At-Arms yet?

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior DetectiveFork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    I actually received an in stock email from Walmart at 4:58am. Too bad I didn't randomly check my email earlier 'cause the bots done got 'em!

    By the way, does anyone have the Walmart link for Man-At-Arms yet?
    Same here. Just woke up to email notifications that Evil-Lyn and Teela were stocked overnight. They're gone now, of course. The scalpers were awake, though. Plenty of new overpriced figures on eBay.

    I'm signed up for alerts with two email addresses, and only one got the Evil-Lyn notification.

    I can't wait to see how Walmart's "Collector Con" event goes today....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •