Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins - Master list of sale links on Walmart.com and Other Retailers!

Quote Originally Posted by scareglow01 View Post
    Grayskull is out of stock now on wal-marts site.
    Decided to bite the bullet and just preorder from BBTS. If I find it in the "wild" before it's estimated ship date of August great, if not a $10 markup over an already affordable $75 is more than reasonable to secure the most iconic playset of all time for this fantastic new line of toys.

WM is going to slap a shipping label on that beautiful box and ship it as is, rain, sleet, snow or shine. BBTS is worth every penny of that 10.00.
    The true power of childhood is imagination.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    Decided to bite the bullet and just preorder from BBTS. If I find it in the "wild" before it's estimated ship date of August great, if not a $10 markup over an already affordable $75 is more than reasonable to secure the most iconic playset of all time for this fantastic new line of toys.
    It is a worthwhile investment, friend. I'm ordering my nephew's through BBTS just so its guaranteed to be in good condition upon arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by speldor View Post
    WM is going to slap a shipping label on that beautiful box and ship it as is, rain, sleet, snow or shine. BBTS is worth every penny of that 10.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcehunter View Post
    It is a worthwhile investment, friend. I'm ordering my nephew's through BBTS just so its guaranteed to be in good condition upon arrival.
    Right on guys!!

Won't happen. Preorders will get canceled then they will put it back up the site at a cheaper price and ship out a perfect box packed perfectly. Just like what happened with the snake mountain ring.

While I agree you tend to have a much better experience with BBTS, Walmart will not slap a label on the retail box and ship it that way...lol I have ordered enough large items from Walmart to at least give them enough credit to use a box for the product. I received both the Rattlesnake ring and Grayskull ring playsets from them. They are large sets as well and they were packaged well and they used large boxes with air paks for padding.

Walmart has actually gotten a lot better with shipping. The last four MOTU Origins figures I received were in fantastic condition shipped with padding in boxes that accommodated the cards. They were unpunched as well. Maybe Walmart is actually listening to the complaints from their customers and doing something about it now.

Walmart is usually good about shipping the large playsets in reasonable condition. (Of course, between sending the wrong figures, cancelling orders, and sending bent or torn cards and smashed blister-bubbles, ordering the figures has been a fustercluck.) I guess when an item is large and expensive enough, Walmart is more careful to actually honor the purchase and send it in good condition. This is why I'm hoping to get the Origins Castle Grayskull from Walmart, though it might be delayed to a later shipping date than April.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Amazon.com currently has coupons for He-Man ($3.56 off of $14.50), Skeletor ($3.50 off of $13.99) and Battle Cat ($5.61 off of $23.23) if anyone still needs them or wants extras.

Just make sure you add the correct one to your cart and clip the coupon. Amazon.com was not the main seller on He-Man's page when I looked just now.

Anybody know if/when BBTS will restock waves 1 and 2? I'm seeing March ETA but I've seen times in the past where I've had a pre-order for older items that never come back in stock despite pre-orders being available.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Anybody know if/when BBTS will restock waves 1 and 2? I'm seeing March ETA but I've seen times in the past where I've had a pre-order for older items that never come back in stock despite pre-orders being available.
    You're guess is as good as anyone's unfortunately. However, with wave 2 being found in stores recently, we can have renewed hop that BBTS will get their shipment maybe within the month, just like wave 3 was a few weeks after Target started getting their allotment.

Heroic Warrior
    Toywiz has landshark in stock for $37.99. Anyone know how well they ship items?

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Funny I sent them an email yesterday asking that same thing. I wanted to get a few collector grades but waited too long. I figured they would have plenty so then I could spread out my funds over a few months. Nope! I’ll let you know what they say when I get a response
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Toywiz has landshark in stock for $37.99. Anyone know how well they ship items?
    Not "in stock" (and I know packing quality is a huge issue for those who want collector grade boxes) but, as of this writing, Amazon does have them listed at MSRP with estimated delivery dates between March 29-April 17 at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Heroic Warrior
    I just checked again. It's back in stock, added to my cart but didn't pull the trigger. Earlier the price was $37.99 and now it's at $42.99. It's not a preorder as the delivery date showed 3/15 to my area. They also have it listed on Amazon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scareglow01; March 8, 2021 at 10:18pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I just checked again. It's back in stock, added to my cart but didn't pull the trigger. Earlier the price was $37.99 and now it's at $42.99. It's not a preorder as the delivery date showed 3/15 to my area. They also have it listed on Amazon.
    That Landshark listing is fulfilled by a 3rd party seller, Toy Whiz. If you check the other sellers, the Amazon fulfilled listing is still there for $29.99. The Toy Whiz listing is defaulted because they offer the earliest fulfillment date.

He says that Mattel just acquired this license? Haven’t they owned the license for masters this whole time?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    He says that Mattel just acquired this license? Haven’t they owned the license for masters this whole time?
    Might have been a poor way to word it. He might have been talking about the fact that Mattel recently took the toy license back from Super 7. It never belonged to Super 7 but Mattel allowed them to make figures until they decided to do Origins themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Might have been a poor way to word it. He might have been talking about the fact that Mattel recently took the toy license back from Super 7. It never belonged to Super 7 but Mattel allowed them to make figures until they decided to do Origins themselves.
    Yea I was gonna say. Still good news though, fingers crossed

Heroic Warrior

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    “Pro Seller” ...not.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    “Pro Seller” ...not.
    That part got me too

I apologize if this one is a repeat but I recently got the Battle Armor Skeletor from Pop O Loco (ships from El Paso TX). Currently still shows as in stock for $25.99 and they offer a discount code (I think 5%?) for signing up to their email list. I bought two, they shipped UPS Ground for a low rate (~$5) and were packed well, collector-worthy unpunched, flat and pristine cards (and they were the US versions despite the stock photo). That's been my only purchase from the site to date but I had a good enough experience I would try again if and when new items come up: https://popoloco.com/collections/mas...-action-figure

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Yikes! Wally World, you crazy as all get out! They did this earlier today with the vintage collection Mando & child- doubled the price. Scalping their own product is the new norm. Jerks.

I half expect my grayskull to get canceled because they want me to buy it now for $180.

Widget
    What the hell? That has to be a mistake.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk