Thread: Super7 NerdBlock figures????

Super7 NerdBlock figures????

ok so I found out about these by accident. I never knew they made them. I never heard of Nerdblock. I was in the dark. Brian never mentioned it to me. So I have a full set MOC. And He-Man and Man-At-Arms loose, just missing a loose Sorseress.

So can someone gimmie some knowledge about this. Why was it only 3 figures. Why do they glow in the dark. Please someone explain this to me. Thanks.
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    ok so I found out about these by accident. I never knew they made them. I never heard of Nerdblock. I was in the dark. Brian never mentioned it to me. So I have a full set MOC. And He-Man and Man-At-Arms loose, just missing a loose Sorseress.

So can someone gimmie some knowledge about this. Why was it only 3 figures. Why do they glow in the dark. Please someone explain this to me. Thanks.
    As far as I'm aware, it was just the three. It was a special promotion. They also did some of the M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E figures in a specific color for them.

I only recently found out about the Geek Fuel exclusive MOTU Keshi as well. Did you know about these?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one