Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTU Imaginext

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I had been wondering about that, too. I showed my little niece the photos last year, and she's asked about them several times since. I expected them to be available by now! If we're very lucky, maybe they took them back to the drawing board and are planning normal sized releases after the pretty poor reception these were met with?
    Me third... I'd get them if they were the normal, smaller size. I think they'd be a pass for me at 10". I just don't have the shelf space anymore, plus the increase in price. There's so much to collect right now.

I’m not an Imaginext collector, but these sound so cool! I really like 10 inch figures so I’m excited for these.

Anyone know where these will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-At-Arms82 View Post
    Iím not an Imaginext collector, but these sound so cool! I really like 10 inch figures so Iím excited for these.

Anyone know where these will be available?
    I, personally, like the size too! At the moment, we know nothing about their status.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I, personally, like the size too! At the moment, we know nothing about their status.

Ah, okay. Hopefully weíll get more info soon.

Well, I couldn’t find this thread for a while but, I thought I would give an update. There are still no preorders or pages for these anywhere but, Mattel gave samples to PowerCon(or to JohnnyC) To give away at the Trivia game on Saturday evening. They look really cool! I was gifted one of the Beast Mans(thanks so much, Johnny!). Unsure if they have canceled them or not as I saw somewhere online that they were discontinued but, I can’t remember now where I read that. I need He-Man and Skeletor!

- - - Updated - - -

On a similar note, someone is selling a Skeletor on eBay from Panama for $75.

I suppose that is a good sign that they are(or a batch has) been made.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Glasstor; September 22, 2021 at 09:23pm.

Well, I couldnít find this thread for a while but, I thought I would give an update. There are still no preorders or pages for these anywhere but, Mattel gave samples to PowerCon(or to JohnnyC) To give away at the Trivia game on Saturday evening. They look really cool! I was gifted one of the Beast Mans(thanks so much, Johnny!). Unsure if they have canceled them or not as I saw somewhere online that they were discontinued but, I canít remember now where I read that. I need He-Man and Skeletor!

- - - Updated - - -

That's cool that you got one! How tall is that guy? If they don't release these, your Beast Man will be worth $10015194

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    That's cool that you got one! How tall is that guy? If they don't release these, your Beast Man will be worth $10015194
    Itís 10Ē tall

and...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Itís 10Ē tall

and...
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Well, I couldnít find this thread for a while but, I thought I would give an update. There are still no preorders or pages for these anywhere but, Mattel gave samples to PowerCon(or to JohnnyC) To give away at the Trivia game on Saturday evening. They look really cool! I was gifted one of the Beast Mans(thanks so much, Johnny!). Unsure if they have canceled them or not as I saw somewhere online that they were discontinued but, I canít remember now where I read that. I need He-Man and Skeletor!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey youíre welcome! Iím a little jealous of you, not gonna lie, hahaha. Those things are awesome!! I hope they get out there in retail soon! Enjoy!

-Johnny C

- - - Updated - - -

Kudos to you for getting one! I was wondering about the status of them myself since they were given out at the trivia event. If those were the only ones that are made, they'll definitely great pieces for one's collection due to their rarity.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor