Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 1,601 to 1,612 of 1612

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

Just want to point out that the display I saw was completely sold out in a day. Went back next morning and there was nothing left
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Widget
    I just got 2 emails from Toys R' Us Canada saying they've canceled my preorders for the He-Man and Skeletor Masterverse figures but will let me order them sometime in September when they think they'll have them in. That's nice..

Finally opened up my Evil-Lyn... man. she is an awesome figure! My personal favorite of wave 1.

Now, bring on wave 2... and, Kevin all but confirmed Roboto in wave 3 during one of the commentary vids!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Finally opened up my Evil-Lyn... man. she is an awesome figure! My personal favorite of wave 1.

Now, bring on wave 2... and, Kevin all but confirmed Roboto in wave 3 during one of the commentary vids!
    That's awesome. Definitely want Roboto, i really like his new design.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

Actually, Wave three already went up. (I got my pre-order in at EE before they pulled the listings.) Fisto, Andra, Stinkor, Viking He-Man, and Barbarian Skeletor.

I am excited for barbarian Skeletor.

Do you all think we will finally get this Sorceress Teela with the next season?
    She looks fantastic in this art by Gbagok. Sorceress Teela.jpg
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    That's awesome. Definitely want Roboto, i really like his new design.
    As long as the poncho is removable! Roboto has always been a favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviews2D View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzc8R0oXwL/
    Anyone else see some outside of Walmart?
    Yes. I bought Evil-Lyn and Moss Man at Target. There were 2x of each. However, it was only at a single Target.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I just finished watching the new show. 2 thumbs up, way up.
    Does Galactus fart?

I wonder why they choose teelas 2nd version over the first to release . The Masterverse sculptures really are able to nail the female face. They seem to be better than the four Horsemen. However,, the four Horsemen seem to be better at everything else. The cats are a great example. I sure miss the hand-painted eyes of classics over the stickers.

Widget
    I really wish that I could get excited about even one single figure in this line. Between having seen wave 1 - 2, Scareglow and Faker.. The entire creative aesthetic just feels cheap and uninspired. It feels like Mattel hired, not even the B team, but the D team for this line. It's probably also a case of the toy designers being stuck with the cartoon concepts, but that doesn't explain the cheap material design choices for the capes, etc. I'm really hoping I can cherry pick at least one figure that remotely interests me in the future but I'm starting to lose hope at this point. I'm someone who received the original line as a child, bought everything from 200x, everything I could afford in the Classics, everything Origins, Minis.. I'm really surprised how much this line has turned me off.

The whole thing feels like such a grand missed opportunity.

Did you guys see the control art for the new show?
    https://twitter.com/powerhouseanim/s...94854436130821

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...Series/page223

I would buy all of the figures if they matched that art.